Life through my eyes......

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Birthday

Well today marks another year of my life on this planet. I am 23 and that means closer to 25 which in turn puts me closer to 30!!!! WOW. Do I really want to think about all of that? So I'm at work today, I know my mom was surprised that I didn't take the day off. But don't fear I have taken tomorrow off and plan on sleeping late and hangin with the lil sis.

This week has been great. It's so nice to have friends who love me as much as I love me. Monday I went and got a lil dance from Outlaw...trust me it made me want to get arrested LOL. Then I got the hair twisted on Tues (i'm in the process of getting it locked) wed i got a aromatherapy massage and today on the big day....mum is the word cause no one will tell me what is going on. But my girls sure did this bday up...it's going down in the books.

I always enjoy bdays cause even though I get older I also realize that I'm alot wiser in everything I do. Don't get me wrong I still act like a lil kid but not as much as I've ben known to. There are sometimes when I think about how I've changed....hopefully all for the better. But hey only others can tell me if I've changed for the bad cause I think I'm doing pretty good. So today my first bday wish of the day came from Z, which is an ex that I thought would be my future. We are still friends and since we are still friends we tend to talk about lots of stuff....life, relationships with others, etc. But to have him call me this morning was truly weird. I mean I don't talk to him that often and I said that I was gonna diss and dismiss those that didn't call or email me happy birthday so I wasn't really expecting him to call. I guess that goes to show that we both still think of one another. Our relationship was one that ended because we both had some issues not becuase of anything bad. Don't you hate those..you care about the person and you love them dearly it's just clear that you all need to either grow up or grow apart and that's not always a bad thing.

Second call of the day was from the roomie..she sent me a lil happy birthday message all the way from upstairs LOL, the my K Shine called. Got a text from Nat Bat which was cool cause now that she's in Richmond I don't get to see or talk to her as much. While at work I also got an email bday wish from my Buddy and a text from the other roomie who I think missed theb bus on the deadline to get the bday shoutouts in LOL sike I'm jokin. I will still be getting them on Sunday. Then my mommy called and then on my way home my dad called and sang Happy bday to me and my crazy sis called me from my house and sang her lil rendition of Happy bday. Amongst all of that my various cousins send ecards and emails giving me bday wishes and prayers. So it's been great. I can really say that God has blessed me. I hope this time next year I will be blessed enough to enjoy another year on this earth.
posted by Ms.Honey at 1:32 PM

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home