Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Get to to know Me.

Here is a neat little way for others to learn new things about me.

A - Age: 23

B - Best Friend: Toya and Ween

C - Choice of Meat: Chicken

D - Dream Date: A cruise or plane ride to Paris (see why it's a dream lol)

E - Exciting Adventure: Anytime I spend with the girls always ends up in an adventure

F - Favorite Food: my moms cooking

G - Greatest Accomplishment: Graduting college so far and obtaining a job before I graduated

H - Happiest Day of Your Life: So far graduation and the birth of my nephew

I - Interests: Reading, Shopping, expanding my new to encompass new things

J - Joke: I got em

K - Kool-Aid: Kiwi Starwberry

L - Love: Don't live here no more

M- Most Valued Possession- My Family

N - Name: Danielle

O - Outfit You Love: jeans, cute shirt blazer, nice shoes to match

P - Pizza Toppings: Cheese, Ham, Pinapples with a side of

Q - Question Asked To You the Most: "Who says that"

R - Radio Station: Any one that give me a nice song to listen to

S - Sport: Basketball/ Tennis

T - Television Show: Law and Order and Medium

U - Umbrella in the rain?: I mean yeah why not

V - Someone to Love by Ruff Endz

W - Winter: Great sleep

X - X-rays recently?: earlier this year dental apt

Y - Year Born: 1982

Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra
posted by Ms.Honey at 10:12 AM

1 Comments:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Adderall abuse risks Nude tiny teen boys Safe prescription diet pills Credit card affiliate program 3 .net certification microsoft 20 Alabama+law+non+payment+of+debts Game crack registration code horse eczema Toy truck talk

April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home