Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

7 Things

Ok..so I was scrolling the world that we call the internet and I found this interesting lil quiz. Well it's not a quiz...it just lists 7 things about diff things in your life so here goes:


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Have a better relationship with God
2)Write a book
3) Get married and have kids
4) Own my own business
5) Speak more French so I can visit Paris (lol)
6) Learn to ride a motorcycle and buy one
7) Earn a Doctrate

7 things I can do:
1) Listen
2) I tend to research very well
3) Love like it doesn't hurt
4) Boss people around
5) Be a true friend
6) Outspoken
7) Be me

7 things I cannot do:
1) Tolerate Fake People
2) be patient
3) Figure out why we need math lol
4) Betray people I love
5) Stop learning, trying, or achieving
6) Use people
7) Understand how to create a webpage (wow)


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Conversation
2) Old-fashioned values (it helps if we're coming from the same place!)
3) Nice smile and cologne
4) Attractive
5) How he views his future goals
6) Can deal with my sarcasm yet deal with how I tend to be sensative
7) Taller than me lol (I'm only 5'2 so that should be easy)

7 things that I say most often:
1) Who says that
2) uhhh yea sure
3) not for real
4) No
5) I dont' know
6)Nah boo
7) whatever

7 celebrity crushes:
Denzel Washington
Boris Kudjoe
I love me some Dwayne Wayne (Kadeem Hardison)
Terrell Owens (Man that uniform covers up a bangin body)
David Robinson- Players for the Spurs (I've loved him since I was 8 lol, why I don't know)
Hill Harper (he is one educated brother)
Micheal Ealy- Their Eyes were watching God (His eyes are beautiful)



7 People I want to do this:
My
Ty
Ween
Kish
Nat
Tash
Amath
posted by Ms.Honey at 12:15 PM

1 Comments:

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! hd tv verizon wireless phone plans http://www.sport-betting-0.info Blood high natural pressure treatment web cam mcse Used bmw for sale in illinois Internet marketing affiliate marketing movie.ws observetodo zyrtec Yahoo bingo com bluetooth wireless bluetooth headphones Lipitor and patent expiration Porsche porshe key chains Discount marine circuit breakers Florida surveillance

April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home