Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.If you did, what would there be to look forward to?Be thankful when you don't know something,for it gives you the opportunity to learn.Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow. Be thankful for your limitations,because they give you opportunities for improvement. Be thankful for each new challenge,because it will build your strength and character. Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.Be thankful when you're tired and weary,because it means you've made a difference.It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those whoare also thankful for the setbacks. Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,and they can become your blessings. (Author unknown)



On today I am thankful for.......

the light rain that is falling, it's been mighty hot lately we need this light drizzle


the solance that I find in just thinking about how blessed I am


for God being...just being LOL..I tell ya even when you think that things are falling apart he has a reason for it all


for my Daddy still trying to take care of his little girl.....I love that man


for Hun acting like a kid on the first day of school about the house....he might not care about decorating but this man knows that I want cable LOL


my sissy coming to visit me this weekend...WOOHOOO. I love when she comes, but of course I'll never tell her that haha


my nephews who are getting bigger and stronger each day...I can't wait to see them again


knowing that I am loved..sometimes that goes a long way


for the conversation I had with Z (my first real boyfriend) he's a blessing to still have in my life and the fact that he asks about Hun (and if he's treating me right) means alot to me..he is going to be a wonderful husband to a wonderful woman one day


for not caring about some folks...they dont even deserve my time


for the woman I saw yesterday as I walked to the metro bus (which was free for the last two days) that had on white pants with white underwear that had a black tag on it...she helped me to remember what follywaggery it looks like to have on white draws and white pants....


for my buddy telling me that her 25th bday this past weekend was one of the best..that means we did our job


the comments that you all leave on my blog..you know I love em :)



posted@9:05am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:49 AM

19 Comments:

LOL! White pants and white drawers...black tag. Priceless.

I am thankful for my mother...I never knew it but she has always been down.

I am thankful for the things I have. I will be patient for the things I do not have currently.
Holla!

June 20, 2007  

LMAO at the white pants!

Beautiful post as usual.

June 20, 2007  

awwww. Just beautiful.

white pants and underwear
just nasty.

June 20, 2007  

my post has been written thanks to you! LOL!

June 20, 2007  

I love this post.

June 20, 2007  

I don't understand some adults who still don't realize you can't wear white on white. I had to tell my friend to take off her white bra she had on with a white shirt.

I'm thankful for still being amongst the living.

June 20, 2007  

I'm sitting at my desk crying right now...I so needed to read that first paragraph. THANK YOU - SO MUCH...

jcroft

June 20, 2007  

Great post!!

I am thankful that I'm able to wake up each and every morning.

Thankful that I have 3 healthy and happy children.

Thankful for having 10 fingers (although only nine of em' are useful for leaving you a comment)--LOL

Have a great day!!!

June 20, 2007  

TJ..Umm yes a HOT MESS glad I could help ya write your post LOL

Tasha..girl i wanted to whip out the camera phone but I didn't

Deep..who you telling I was cracking up so hard LOL and she thought she was working it

Diva..glad ya liked it :)

TSG..I know right..I was like WOW what the piss and she got the nerve to have a wedgie LOL..great.

It is...AWWWW I'm sending you hugs I know how that release must feel :) I'm sooooo glad that I could help.

Ms...LOl you silly glad ya stopped by :)

June 20, 2007  

I want a house...

I want cable...

I want my crew to give me the best birthday ever...

I want a daddy that tries to take care of his grown daughter...

Blessed you are indeed. So am I, just in different ways. Thanks for reminding me every week.

June 20, 2007  

Lady...Girl you are funny haha..I try to tell him he can't always be there even though he might want to be..I gotta do some things alone..yes you are and I'm glad I can be there to remind you :)

June 20, 2007  

I'm thankful for all my new spiritual friends.

June 20, 2007  

I am thankful for having a mother who takes care of me,

I am thankful I have friends who are alway there for me.

I am thankful I have family that I can rely and DEPEND on sometimes

I am thankful that I am a Scorpio!

I am thankful I was born healthy & happy

I am thankful that i can share my thoughts with people who can COMPARE

I am thankful for living 16 years in this world. Hope MANY MANY MORE

I am thankful I can always give advice and recieve it...!

GREAT BLOG!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR AND THATS WHASSUP!
=)

June 20, 2007  

ok so i am having one of dem days, weeks, months...HA!
so i needed to come over here and be thankful

i am thankful for that McDonald's i just finished eating and for being FAT and happy

i am thankful for my momma, and the fact that she is always there for me...and keeping it real with me

i am thankful that my father didn't call the police on my brother, like he said he was going to do, ON father's day none the less...and yes I am serious!

i am thankful for being able to endure all things

i am thankful for the word, it keeps me growded in all of this madness

i am thankful that i ahave my gurls that love me and are there for me

i am thankful that i have my own spot

i am thankful for all my blog sistahs

i am thankful for my blog and all the comments and friendships it has brought my way

i am thankful that my father is still here

i am thankful that i can sit here and really think of even the smallest thing and seriously be really thankful

so i am thankful for you

June 20, 2007  

JM..as am I :)

LilMs...thanks for coming by glad you could relate :)

TC..I amm so thankful for your emails..they always come when I need them most..love your list :)

June 20, 2007  

LOL @ follywaggery. Now I want to know if it's a real word or something you made up. Please tell me she was wearing an itty bitty little thong. What?

I'm thankful that I'm almost done with this semester. Yay! Okay I'm more thankful for the two weeks or so I have until the next semester starts but I'll take it where I can get it. :oD

June 20, 2007  

i too am through w/the white pants comment!! you are too funny.

June 20, 2007  

I'm thankful that I stopped by tonight because that opening passage was just what I needed to read. Because of that, I am also thankful for you, Honey-Libra. Inspiration comes from different places all the time and tonight, it came from you.

June 20, 2007  

I love your Thursday posts! I am thankful for Dr. Scholl's corn cushions so I can wear my high heels every day! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home