Life through my eyes......

Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Thoughts

It's getting warmer outside..I'm gonna need for the wind to stop blowing me away though :)

I wanna wear open toe shoes or at least have that option

The weekend is finally here and I get to wear my Zeta shirt..WHOOOHOOO. Although I've been carrying my bag all week...I wanna wear my shirt

I've lost 5 pds so far....keep this up and I should be down 20 by the end of the summer....get it me!

I sorta feel it but I know it's gone when I get on the scale and I dont see that horrible number anymore...errrr

No juice for a whole month has paid off.....sippin on propell and bottled water does a sista some good

I can't wait to get home and see my fam this weekend.

Monday is Hun's bday...he wants to work on music all weekend so I'm just taking him to breakfast on monday...he's a simple man

I'm getting my hair done saturday which is great cause this mess is HORRIBLE....new growth stop haunting me LOL

I hate for my head to be a mess...i dont feel my best

Next weekend is regionals....so due to my linesisters having thurs and fri off...I'm driving to West VA alone! I'm a solider so I'll be good plus it's only 6 hours and on the way back I'll be following someone so it wont be too bad...I just dont wanna miss it since I have the opportunity to.

It's funny how when folks find out stuff about you via facebook or myspace they get mad...i'm like boo we aint that close that you could get a personal call like everyone else...sorry lol

Weird enough although I thought they were gonna be corny I kinda like Danity Kane and Day 26's albums...I've been listening to Day 26 for two days now I think there might be one song on there I can't get with..i'm a weird person though so others might not like it lol

I am sooo in love with the 25th Anniversay album for Thriller.....She's a P Y Ttttttttt ohhhh yea lol let me stop but you cant' tell me I dont be jammin in my car lol

On top of that it's facebook and myspace come on dog...if we were "real" friends you wouldn't have needed to log on there to know what's going on with me

Ok so I guess CVS on Conneticut Ave is the spot to be cause there are like 5 homeless people in front of there.....I mean we cant give change to all of you.....pick a representative....plus the regulars get mad at the others who just come through without asking

It's funny how the cross walk police be making folks back up out the cross walk...this cab thought he was gonna get by after dude threw his stop hand up.....homie got in front of the car and mad him back up and turn down a diff street LOL


I tell ya....so ready for the weekend.


posted@11:21am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:14 AM

7 Comments:

Some folks mad bc you didn't tell them you went greek? Girl they probably mad you greek and they not.


I'm loving Day 26 albĂșm. Danity Kane last cd was good. Haven't heard the new one.

Have a safe trip.

March 21, 2008  

@Weird enough although I thought they were gonna be corny I kinda like Danity Kane and Day 26's albums...I've been listening to Day 26 for two days now I think there might be one song on there I can't get with..i'm a weird person though so others might not like it lol


i am also kinda liking them tooo but I think D woods should change that hair style

March 22, 2008  

Congrats on the weight loss!!

It is no where close to open toe shoes season here. it is still snowing.

Be careful down in West VA now!!

March 23, 2008  

i needs the 25th thriller in my life..so imma have to come off it...i have the original and debated getting the anniversary copy but i heard it so its a must have...

take your time going up those mountains...

i applaud you for accepting your simple man for who he is...if i could only learn that lesson...HA!

March 25, 2008  

Congrats on the 5 lbs girl!!

March 25, 2008  

Congrats on the weight loss. I'm sure you will get the other 15, as well.

March 25, 2008  

:) i'm sure that 5 had to do with pledging LOL but I'll leave you alone LOL

get at me.. we need to do lunch!

March 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home