Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, February 13, 2008






Blessings come in many shapes,

In sizes large and small,

But a brand new little baby

is the sweetest of them all.


With that being said I'm thankful today for all the new lives that will be brought into this world this year....my future niece or nephew (my lil sis is preg again....ah well that's all I can say), my best friend is having a lil boy (Omar auntie loves you already) and my roomies twin sister is having a lil girl......


I pray these children are all born healthy and strong!!!!


posted@10:25am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:19 AM

12 Comments:

Amen!

February 13, 2008  

HEY LADY...it's been a long time, but I'm glad to see you're still doing this...and what a thing to be thankful for - New Life.

February 13, 2008  

Eye am back to visit the eye.. lol

I am thankful for new life as well...I wish them all peaceful blessings, and beginnings.

February 13, 2008  

New babies are all around you.

I thought you sister had another baby or she hasn't had the baby or is this a new baby?

February 14, 2008  

Nic..gotta love new life :)

JMW...hey homie

CI...LOL glad your back lookin at the eye :)

TSG....yea she has a 3 yr old, and a almost 1 year old so this a new one lol

February 14, 2008  

yay
little blessings to spoil rotten
By the time the year ends you'll be the best aunty around for miles with all the practice you'll be getting

maybe you can give your sis some coupons for babysitting from you
lol

February 15, 2008  

One of your sisters is ALWAYS preggo! What's up wiht that? LOL

February 18, 2008  

yes for new baby blessings! always, always, always something worth being grateful for...! :-)

February 18, 2008  

Yes Indeed!

February 19, 2008  

Love that pic.

Best wishes to your sis and you being an auntie again.

February 19, 2008  

I love that illustration... so pure... a child is truly a gift!

February 21, 2008  

you have been tagged!!!

February 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home