Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag I'm it...and so what it's late

1. Post these rules before presenting your list.
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged.





Rule Number 1: Learn to save, this is something that I plan on teaching and instilling in my children and making sure they stick with it. My parents had an account for me but when I went off to college all that saving went out the window now I'm trying to instill again in myself what they started....and trust me it's harder when your older lol

Rule Number 2: Be a kid, I mean seriously dont be in a rush to turn 21, it aint all it's cracked up to be

Rule Number 3: Follow your heart, I mean yes sometimes we make mistakes but most of the time the best lessons learned in life come from following what you believe in no matter what others say

Rule Number 4: Keep in contact with close friends....trust me...some of my best friends are ones that I talk to once a year LOL, but I love them all the same and I know they love me

Rule Number 5: Do community service, even if it's once a month get out and do something.

Rule Number 6: Be physically active, I mean just go walking when it's nice outside or walk in place while watching tv.....if you create that lifestyle while your young it will be easier to maintain when you get older.....we all know that it's hard to try and wake up at 5am when your 3o with 2 kids LOL


I aint taggin no one too much work...yea I'm lazy ah well



posted@9:33am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:28 AM

5 Comments:

lol I would do this but I'm too lazy...but yours are good so...umm..yeah Ima gone head and co sign lolololol

February 26, 2008  

I must admit these are some pretty good rules to follow.

February 27, 2008  

Just stopping by to see what's going on in your world. How have you been? You've got to send me your email address.

February 27, 2008  

I like your rules.

February 27, 2008  

i've been tagged twice w/this list. i guess i better get to work huh?

February 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home