Life through my eyes......
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tag I'm it...and so what it's late
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged.
Rule Number 1: Learn to save, this is something that I plan on teaching and instilling in my children and making sure they stick with it. My parents had an account for me but when I went off to college all that saving went out the window now I'm trying to instill again in myself what they started....and trust me it's harder when your older lol
Rule Number 2: Be a kid, I mean seriously dont be in a rush to turn 21, it aint all it's cracked up to be
Rule Number 3: Follow your heart, I mean yes sometimes we make mistakes but most of the time the best lessons learned in life come from following what you believe in no matter what others say
Rule Number 4: Keep in contact with close friends....trust me...some of my best friends are ones that I talk to once a year LOL, but I love them all the same and I know they love me
Rule Number 5: Do community service, even if it's once a month get out and do something.
Rule Number 6: Be physically active, I mean just go walking when it's nice outside or walk in place while watching tv.....if you create that lifestyle while your young it will be easier to maintain when you get older.....we all know that it's hard to try and wake up at 5am when your 3o with 2 kids LOL
I aint taggin no one too much work...yea I'm lazy ah well