Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday...My Fat Fat!!!







I remember coming to the hospital to see you come into the world and today your 1. I can't believe how fast you've grown. Your beginning to mumble words and I can almost make them out :)

I'm so thankful that you came into this world with everything in tact and seemingly perfect (then again I might just be biased). You are a joy to watch and I love you more each time I think, talk, or see you. I love holding and playing with you. You are one of the reasons I look forward to having children.

I'm so thankful that you have my mommy and daddy to look after you and make sure that your ok (cause sometimes your mommie needs a lil extra help).
I'm thankful that you have come into my world even if it was by surprise....
I'm thankful that God provided you with a big brother who loves you to pieces and will always look out for you or you after him lol
Stay out of the toilet water, I know you like splashing in it but that's nasty man lol
I pray that as you get older you know that auntie loves you and will always be there for you...no matter what.


I love you JJ.....and Happy Birthday FAT FAT!!!!! (maybe once you get a lil older I'll stop calling you that lol)






posted@10:22am


posted by Ms.Honey at 7:17 AM

11 Comments:

Aaaaawwww!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

April 16, 2008  

Diva...I know I'm sooo happy that he is one now!!! He's getting so big!

April 16, 2008  

He's adorable. Happy Birthday to him!

April 16, 2008  

happy birthday to little man! here's hoping you stop calling him fat fat before he hits high school, otherwise that kid is doomed...

April 17, 2008  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...such cute pics, he is lovely

April 17, 2008  

Maybe he'll only let you call him fat fat...when nobody's around!LOL

April 17, 2008  

A-dorable, which mine still couldnt talk or walk

April 18, 2008  

He is a cute lil baby!

April 18, 2008  

You'll be a great mother just as you are a great Auntie!

April 19, 2008  

The baby is Aries, strong and sweet (sometimes)
Happy birthday from Italy

Dina

dinacei.splinder.com

April 22, 2008  

aawwwee... he is too cute!

May 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home