Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bored

...at work but I figured writing in my blog might help past some time. I don't have too much to write about so I decided to do this lil quiz thing:

First

First job: Chick-fil-A
First screen name: dannibear20
First funeral: I think it was my dad's Mom
First pet: Fish when I was younger
First piercing: Ears
First tattoo: Libra
First credit card: Express and I'm still paying for it (those college years lol)
First kiss: Sometime in middle school
First enemy: No enemies just people I don't like (lol)

Last
Last car ride: The other night going to Adams Morgan
Last kiss: The other morning before getting ready for work
Last movie watched: History of Violence
Last beverage drank: Ice Tea at work
Last food consumed: Chinese food and cheetos
Last phone call: Some person askin to speak to my boss
Last time showered: This morning (wow, what kind of question is that)
Last CD played: Ruff Endz
Last website visited: yahoo.com

Now
Single or taken: Taken....I'm assuming lol
Gender: Proud woman
Birthday: October 20th
Sign: LIBRA
Siblings: 3
Hair color: Brown with a hint of light brown
Eye color: brown
Shoe size: 8.5
Height: 5'3 and that's my final answer
Wearing: gray dress pants, white shirt
Drinking: Tea
Thinking about: Going home
Listening to: I'm sorry 2004 (AOL radio)
posted by Ms.Honey at 3:07 PM

2 Comments:

That credit card thing is horrible im tryin to get rid of them all, lol

LOVE YOUR BLOG, im gonna take the time to read EVERY SINGLE THING U POSTED.. lol

Nice post, im stealin the idea lol

November 16, 2005  

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home