Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged

Aight so I did it again. Two posts in one day. Probably cause the bosses are away which means I can play (wink) The real post for the day is below this one...so this is just a lil fun one. I was at iniquitous1's blog and decided to do the following:

1) A favorite political track. WHY by Jadakiss and Anthony Hamilton- This song made me think and believe me if some white person had asked me to scoot over I would have been like why my people have scooted over for 100,000 years now lol

2) One of those tracks that make you dance on the dance floor no matter what. Love you better by LL COOL J...this is my song!!! I don't even care if it's not a hype song LOL I sing like I'm in the shower on this one.

3) The song you’d use to tell someone you love them. - You by Jesse Powell. People slept on him and believe me this will be on my cd as music for my wedding.

4) A song that has made you sit down and analyze it’s lyrics. Why again cause it made me think about lots of things going on in the world.

5) A song that you like, that a two year old would like as well. First I hate this song but be shaking my laffy taffy when it comes on lol, it's just so dang on catchy LOL

6) A song that gives you an energy boost.Krptonite even though you can't find me in the A I will be there this summer and make sure that I am sippin on some Kryptonite (thoughts informed me that I would be smokin it, but since I don't smoke I'll be drinkin) lol man this is my hype song.

7) A song that you and your grandparents (would probably) like - Encore by Cherly Lynn. Your love, so good deserves an encore. Whenever I hear this song I feel like someone's grandmother but I be jammin lol

8) A song that you really liked when you were 14-16, and still really like now. Sittin up in my room- Brandy. I use to sing this song when I would think of my then boyfriend....yea stupid huh lol

9) A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life. I never thought you'd leave in summer by stevie wonder. This song always makes me cry.

10) A peppy song that would start the opening credits of the movie about your life. September by Earth Wind and Fire.

11) A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess that you liked. Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. I heard this song while attending a class about violence and gender. It's about a lil girl who is killed because her mom abused her...so sad but it makes you value life. And yes I like some country music lol shoot me...

12) A song that you think should have been playing when you were born. It ain't my fault....the story of my biological moms life.

13) A favorite artist duo collaboration. R Kelly and Celine Deion- I'm your Angel I love this song and it makes me want to call my mommy everytime I hear it

14) A favorite song that you completely disagree with (politically, morally,commonsenically, religiously etc.) Freak like me by Adina Howard...yet I find myself singing it lol

15) The song that you like despite the fact your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it. Shake that Laffy Taffy..yet I find myself shaking and trying to find mr. chico stick LOL

16) Your smooth song, for relaxing. Kenny G and his collaboration with Babyface or for that matter any Kenny G at all

17) A song you would send to someone you hate or are mad at. Caught you out there by Kelis..I hate you so much right now.

18) A favorite track from an outfit considered a “super-group. Weak by SWV I love this song (The greatest hits CD is off the hook)

19) A song that makes you reminsce about good times with a family member. A song that I wrote called I love you Jesus. I makes me think of my mom playing the piano and me singing in church. I hope one of my kids learns to play the piano lol

20) Your favorite song at this moment in time. Make it do what it do - jamie foxx (make it do what it do tonight) I love Tank on the back up lyrics..he really needs to come back.


I challenge everyone to take the time out to do this, cause this really made me think about my favorite songs and how they relate to things I've done (yada, yada lol)


posted@11:11am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:44 AM

12 Comments:

i'll have "you" by jesse powell on my wedding cd too.. we libras have sooo much in common.. lol

February 01, 2006  

@ttd I love that song and For you by Kenny Lattimore. I know my husband is gonna be like dang girl why we got two cd's lol

February 01, 2006  

You won't be sipping on Kryptonite b/c you smoke it; it's weed. LOL

February 01, 2006  

@thoughts LOL well since I don't smoke when I hear that song I drink LOL...

February 01, 2006  

Good post girl.

February 01, 2006  

@peach thanks girlie I loved your post as well. I need to go back to GA...I had so much fun when I was there.

February 01, 2006  

that list was OFF DA CHAIN! i love that whole 'waiting to exhale' cd, but 'sittin up in my room' still gets me to tapping my feet. i love that song!

and you brought out the old school stevie wonder...

February 01, 2006  

I liked this! hmm..I think I may have to do this one. I love Stevie's song I Never Thought You'd Leave in Summer..I performed that years ago for my aunt at a party she was invited to. She was supposed to bring a guest, and do a skit, so I did it. Anyway, I'm talking your head off. LOL Thanks for stopping by my spot! Please, come again. I'll definitely be back to your spot to read more. Take care and God bless!

February 01, 2006  

@nikki..thanks girl, your list was great too.

@kayla I will def be back to your spot as a matter of fact I think I saved you in my favorites lol

February 02, 2006  

Hot post! I dig you on the Why, Freak Like Me ( Adina had a hot booty on the album cover), and the Encore

February 02, 2006  

Ya'll would die over my wedding Cd!
Your all I need by Mary J Blige and Meth at the end and at the beginning Your all I need by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel.

I always told my mom I would walk down the aisle to Sunshine by Jay-Z and Foxy Brown. So I had to throw that one on there too. HA!
Holla!

February 02, 2006  

@DL thanks

@mrs tj....I am soo looking forward to making my wedding CD lol

February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home