Life through my eyes......

Friday, January 20, 2006

My plan of Action

So today is Friday (which means I'm either sippin on some krytonite or shakin my laffy taffy). It would be safe to assume that I love Fridays..then again it could be said that I love anyday that proceeds a day in which I don't have to go to work..too bad I need money to have a place to live and a car to drive (lol) I wouldn't be a happy bum LOL but I digress.

I guess this post will be a way to serve as a way to daily remind myself that I'm focusing more on health this year than I have done in the past. So starting monday I'm hitting the gym. Yea you've read it correct. I love sleeping somewhat later than others get to do during a work week, but i can sacrifice an hour of sleeping in order to be healthier...what do you think? Plus coming to this decision was not an easy one. Cause I could easily stay after work but it's a mind thing with me and I know I'm not gonna want to stay at work late just to go to the gym so I might as well get up earlier. Now I get up at 730, I'm thinkin I can get up at 645 so I can be at the gym by 745 and work out till 845 and be at my desk by 9...giving me time to shower and what not.

I'd rather spend time now getting healthier than be like my "other" as mrs.tj put it (I was just callin her my birth canal donor) who had to get gastric bypass surgery cause she was on the verge of dying because of her weight. And my mommy was diagnosed with diabetes and she has controlled it because of her diet and weight lose...so with that being said I'm not trying to get down to a size 5 or anything but I would like to be a couple of sizes smaller and tone up the boota cause I kinda like the junk in my trunk lol. All the women in my family have a nice coca-cola bottle shape and that makes me feel wonderful to be built like them but I don't want to be battling obesity and other numerous things (high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.) because I couldn't push myself away from the last slice of pizza. Many of these diseases can be eliminated if you maintain the right diet and exercise even if it's a lil bit.

So I'll start off small..working out for an hour and for 3 days a week and then "kick it up a notch" (got this phrase off of an episode of my wife and kids LOL). All I have to say is I don't need to run into no Euro-trainer (meaning a person who overdoes it) have me in the hospital cause I can't walk because I been working out too much LOL..in the words of my friend I dont' need to loose so much weight that I look like a crack head LOL. But once again I would think that's not possible since I'm built to be a lil thick..I'd just like to have the thickness under more control LOL..feel me. So for all you out there in blog world...keep me in your prayers LOL cause I know come Friday morning I'm gonna be like I aint' doing this crap. What's the point. I'll take all the help I can get. I've been blessed to have people offer tips of advice that I will try and see if they work but I know everyone's body is different so I'll stick with works for me.

On to a healthier, more energetic, slimmer, Honey!!!! I'll keep you updated as I see change (smile)

posted@12:30pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 9:16 AM

5 Comments:

We'll be watching....Good luck!

January 20, 2006  

I hate working out. I don't need to lose any weight, but I do believe in staying healty, so my new work-out strategy has become roller-blading. I'm not an expert and only started this past summer, but it's a lot of fun!

Thanks for visiting!

January 20, 2006  

Best of luck with your new resolve!!

January 22, 2006  

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
How to make kitchen nook cushions Infant formula allergy symptom Toys of the 1950's article computer news technology hot girls in the bath tub hot tub 12

December 02, 2006  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Karups blowjob Camera hp pda buy tramadol Email marketing firm home businesses Vacuum cleaners canister cleaner electrolux vacuum proactiv Symantecs norton antivirus buy levitra online http://www.patio-furniture-3.info Waterbed illinois rhinoplasty nj

April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home