Life through my eyes......

Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Recap

I can't seem to get away from the drama..if it's not one thing it's another. So here's a recap of my weekend.

Friday: Me and the roomie decided to head to Love in DC to get some drinks and dance some stress off. We headed to Wendy's first to grab some grub since we didn't want to drink on an empty stomach. As we are pulling back into the street I see a cop and of course since I'm doing nothing wrong..I proceed on my way. I notice him slowing up beside me and then he is getting behind me I still think nothing of it. Then of course his lights come on..I pull over to the side of the road and of course while all of this is occuring I'm telling my room mate I wonder what the heck is going on. He comes to the window after like 10 min of shining that dang on light in my face and I of course give him my license and registration. He says is there anything you would like to tell me. I'm looking at him like no and he says is this your car and I'm like lol yea. So then he says did you know that your license is suspended.......of course the expression on my face is priceless. I was like no do you know what for and he says no i'm not sure and I said the only thing I can think of that it could be suspended for was a ticket I got and I have the receipts to show that I paid that. So he goes back to the car and runs my room mates license cause she will have to drive my car back home. All along I'm heated cause this isn't the first time that DMV has screwed me over. I hate VA's DMV...they mess up and all they say is well you know how the mail is...no boo sorry I don't. Anyway he comes back, gives me my ticket and my room mate has to drive.....and since I dont' have a license (he said it's the VA law that he had to take it) we couldn't go to Love...by this point I'm so angry I begin to cry and rant and rave saying I hate VA and I'm moving ASAP (which is true as soon as I find a job somewhere else I'm out!) and he's laughing I'm thinking you dick head this aint' no laughin matter. And on top of that you had no probable cause to even run my tags...misuage of the government's property. You can't just run tags to be running em..I had to be doing something wrong. So I have to go to court in March and what not cause I'm fighting this thing tooth and nail. Good thing the roomie was with me cause she's my witness and if I had been alone they could have arrested me and impounded my car...wow me in jail...oh no that ain't happening.

Sat: The roomie and I head to DMV to figure out what the heck is going on. The line at the DMV is of course so long and the location that I went to didn't open till 10am so we had about 15 min to wait. When it finally opens and we get near the door this African and this black guy start to argue because the black guy says that the African cut the line...when in actuality he didn't. He got out of line to sit down and then got back in line. I'm guessing he had discussed this with the people behind and in front of him. One of the black guys friends who was the guy actually in the DMV line had called the black guy on the phone and told him what he thought happened and I guess oh boy was gonna rectify the situation. Him and the African get to arguing and the black guy is like "I speak fluent English" and is yelling about the people taking up for him and what not. While he is saying this the African is saying "Who are you, who are you, I'm not scared of you" and the black guy is like don't worry about who I am and all that jazz. I'm tryin to pay attention to getting in the door and making sure the people who come out of Target dont' get in front of me cause you can't block the entrace to Target and they seem to think the line stops at the Target door when it actually goes past it and near the mall entrance..so great. The of course they each get the security cops who are in the DMV to come over and they explain their stories and everyone in line is cracking up and looking to make sure no fight starts. I get in the DMV and get to the window come to find out it wasn't suspended because of what I thought it was. But for the points that I have on my license. The only problem is I didn't get a letter and on top of that the guy tells me that it's been suspended since 11/14 and I said umm that can't be correct cause I got a speeding ticket the day before thanksgiving and the cop never said anything and of course the guy at the DMV was like well mayum I don't know what to tell you. I was like great well give me an ID card cause I can't walk around with no ID on me.......if it's not one thing it's another...I promise

Sat night:After the last hell day and night I'd been through me and the roomie decide to hit up H2O in DC by the waterfront. Apparently Tre Songz was suppose to be there..I actually don't care about him but I've found out that alot of people over 21 do lol cause the room he was suppose to be in was so crowded once we were heading to the other room we had to turn around and go through the hallway cause it was so crowded. Anyway I got some drinks, got a number from this cutie who said he liked my shirt (it was gold and kinda shaped like a fan..if the pic I took looks cute I'll post it a lil later) and this African offered to pay for my shirt cause he said he liked it so much...think i might have to wear that shirt more often. Saw some people that I went to HS with who were up here for the weekend. It's funny how people change and what not but still think they got it going on when they really don't (I laugh in the face of you morons lol) I saw my first (who stills sends chills through my body) and we chatted a while and yep he came over afterwards....ummmm I tell ya that man is Fine with a capital F.

Sun: Slept all day after A left, then watched tv for a lil while and ended up cooking dinner, chatted on the phone for a minute and that's about it.

So you can see......with me there is never a dull moment. Even if that moment does involve the cops LOL.

If it's not one thing it's another.....

posted@10:07am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:47 AM

8 Comments:

Wow...What a weekned! I hope everything works out okay for you.

January 23, 2006  

Why are the cops always bothering somebody?

January 23, 2006  

you have been tagged!
Holla!

January 23, 2006  

That is crazy that the Cop stopped you like that. There is plenty of crime in the area around Love for him to be investigating, no need to bother you! But I guess it was good that it happened when it did, becasue your rommie was with you and now you know that is is suspended so you can get it fixed.

January 23, 2006  

Don't you just hate dickhead cops? I say that but I have to say I have not had a bad experience with any of them, but I have heard horror stories.

Thanx for stopping by my spot,and I will be back thru here. :-)

January 24, 2006  

I sooooo feel you, I went to the DMV to renew my license and found out it was suspended, for some dumb stuff -I had got hit, totally the other divers fault - her insurance paid for everything. But since I did not have ins, they suspended my DL, It had been already 4 mos. They don't send out letters thats a lie they tell. Well I have until june for this suspension to be over.

January 26, 2006  

Very nice site! » »

February 28, 2007  

Excellent, love it! 6010 free nokia polyphonic ringtone http://www.chubby9.info/Fat-black-women-naked-videos.html Legacy prueba subaru Dishwasher detergent cautions 2005 f-350 ford disel air filter Babe ruth baseball cards bertera dodge truckful of bucks air cleaner holddown yz125 1993 Risks of missing one blood pressure medication dosage Free e cards with flash Air conditioner capillary tube Hewlet packard handheld pdas pda cf powerpoint Tramadol info abuse alternative composition of do air fresheners recipes http://www.beautydayhotscottsdalespatub.info/engine_air_cleaners.html Bmc air filters mini cooper Restroom dryer bacteria

March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home