Life through my eyes......

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm 100 posts old!!!!!!!! (EDITED)

Monday Mumblings:

Why did I find out yet again that DMV in VA sucks monkey nuts!!!!

I haven't seen nurse dude in a week yet he send me a text talking about he wants to see me..boo you could have seen me this weekend.

My parents didn't want me driving back home with no license so my daddy drove me here and my mom came and picked him up.....he said that's what dad's are for......I LOVE THEM!!!

I miss my Ja-Ja (my nephew)

My boss's left to go to ATL and I will be peacin out at 430...great

I want to move out of VA just cause I'm tired of the DMV, isn't that crazy....I feel like a black man LOL

I can't wait to be in Myrtle Beach getting a nice tan.....although I don't need to tan that much...I do burn...and yes my skin peels when I burn....my friends said that's the white in me LOL

I'm down 25 pds...whooooooo hoooooooo. If I keep on this path I should surpass my goal at the end of the year or by the new year....slowly is the way to go can't be lookin all crackish LOL

I can't believe I've written 100 posts since I started this thing.......although like 2 of them are mostly pics...ah well

I'm trying to decide what and if I'm going to do something for nurse dudes bday.....

For once I have nothing to say other than I HATE DMV!!!!!

Are cops trained to give off a condesending attitude..I mean I aint' no criminal but you make me feel like one and what's up with waiting in the car for almost an hour just for a ticket...boo I got a kid in the back let's hurry it up.....

My landlords think they running game..boo you ain't gettin my money if you think you are you got the wrong sister......


It's Monday what else more is there to say.............this one isn't as sucky as the past ones LOL

In honor of my 100 post I'm gonna do that whole 100 things about me so sit back, take your time and get to know me a lil better.

1. I'm the second oldest of 4 children (but the oldest of the 3 girls that I live with)

2. My favorite color is blue

3. I love starches (rice, pasta, bread, etc)

4. I love gravy absolutely love it.

5. I eat ranch dressing on almost everything

6. I want 3-5 children

7. I have to close the closet door before I can go to bed (when I was little I saw this scary movie and since then I know nothing is coming out but it's habit now lol)

8. I tend to hold my emotions in and then cry one big cry which of course isn't always good.

9. I tend to love a little too hard at times (more than the person deserves)

10. I'm adopted (was adopted when I was 2 1/2)

11. I want to adopt children...see I hope you didn't think I was gonna have almost 6 kids naturally LOL.....

12. I hate snails

13. I use to play with ants when I was little

14. I use to wet the bed too....ewww I can't believe I'm telling this lol...but it stemmed from traumatic experiences from my biological mother

15. I have an obsession with shoes..I will buy the same shoe in 2 diff colors

16. I love writing.....which leads me to believe I need to get into a career researching and writing stuff....who knows

17. I'm stubborn

18. I love sun glasses..have a whole box full

19. I call my car Blueberry

20. I'm a sappy romantic

21. I dated a guy in Texas for almost 2 years and saw him once.....which is one of the reasons why we broke up LOL

22. I love Law & Order, Medium, CSI, and House

23. I will plan my TV night LOL

24. The youngest person I've dated just turned 20..not too bad but interesting.

25. The oldest person I've dated is about to turn 30...not to bad either

26. My favorite drink is a Tom Collins

27. If I'm trying to get nice I drink gin and ginger ale

28. My tolerance for alchol sometimes changes LOL

29. Although I can sleep in on the weekends my body usually wakes up around 845 and I watch cartoons then go back to sleep.

30. I love to just get in the car and drive....my mom use to take my sisters and I to look at houses when we were little.....gas is too high now so of course I don't do this too much.

31. I love the group Ruff Endz...they came out with like 3 cds but I love them just the same.....Someone to Love you will always be my favorite song.

32. I have a fear of getting old and dying with like 50 cats around me...at least I know Giz will be there then again I dont' think he's gonna live that long....aww I don't want to think about that

33. When my girls and I go out you can guarantee something is going to happen...a flat tire, an lesbien gettin mad cause we ain't givin up none, or meeting some ugly dude who someone has given their number to in a dark bar and he's mad she don't remember him LOL

34. When I'm with someone I change my ringer to match how I feel about them

35. I have to sleep on the right side of my bed...if i end up on the left that's fine but I have to start out on the right...the side facing the television

36. I want to go to another country on or before my 25th bday.

37. Although I dont have any kids I sometimes wonder what it would be like if one of those "scares" had been real

38. I sometimes hid my insecurities by laughing

39. When I first meet someone I can be 99.9% sure that I'm gonna like them or not..I was wrong once with a friend of mine and she is one of my closest friends now..I thought she was gonna be bougie.

40. Might sound funny but sometimes I want a butt reduction LOL LOL

41. I still wear my high school class ring.....

42. I don't wear gold.......I have gold jewlery but only wear it with certain things

43. I've never met my biological father..he didn't even know my sisters and I had been adopted...WOW

44. When I met my biological family I noticed where I got my loudness from...the only difference is I know that there is a time and a place for all that and they dont' LOL..it's funny when I'm with my fam then go to visit them they curse and all that and my fam doesn't.

45. I have a nephew who will be 2 next month..my sis got preg with him when she was suppose to be in Job Corps..umm hmmm

46. I check my email like a gazillion billion times LOL....especially when I have nothing to do.

47. I absolutely love pens....when I go to a conference or when I attended job fairs I would go to tables just to get pens.

48. I love the rain

49. I love going to museums

50. I think I'm going to apply to Howard for grad school

51. I cry when I watch the Notebook.....every time

52. I'm shy......so I guess you could call me an intro extravert LOL

53. I love kids

54. I eat cheese on my grits

55. Moments of insecurities often find me at the wrong moment LOL....causing me to question myself.....I've learned to stop that or rather minimize it..I mean it's a human emotion

56. I can cut you off in a second if I feel like you've done me wrong and will still talk to you....sounds shady huh nope, you'll know I dont fool with you like before but I won't be mean to you

57. I love the aspect of being married, praying that God sends me a wonderful man....add me to your prayer list LOL

58. I want to name my first little girl Kamaria (means like the moon) Janey. Unless her dad disputes but her first name will be Kamaria.

59. I hate math unless it deals with my money

60. I've been natural for a year (nooo perms WOW, didn't think I could do it lol)

61. When going on a date I tend to try at least 10 outfits on leaving my room looking like a level 12 hurricane went through it.

62. Out of all the shoes I have I think one of them matches at least a couple of things in my closet...I have every color...except purple I'm working on that.

63. When I go on a road trip I have to listen to Marc Dorsey's I crave song about 3 times...and you can't tell me I ain't singing lol

64. I have entertained the thought of being a stripper.....back to the shy part LOL

65. I've heard that my thoughts carry over onto my facial expression

66. I have a fear of running out of gas on a dark road so I try to keep my car at a half tank

67. I like reading....I can read like 5 books a week or more depending

68. When I'm real tired I have to turn the TV off

69. I love playin Mah Jong...it's a chinese solitare game

70. My favorite time of the day....is around 11am or noon because it's just right outside. Now if I'm at work my favorite time of the day is when I get off LOL

71. I love buying music from when I was in middle school and high school (so for real, brownstone, etc) I tend to buy up amazon.com LOL

72. I want to purchase a home in two years hopefully after grad school

73. I'm not picky but you can turn me off just by saying stupid crap out of your mouth...for example this guy I use to talk to told me he wasn't looking for a relationship but he was looking for sex...thanks for being honest but why would you assume that I want to be your sex buddy LOL...he wore too much vaseline on his lips and talked like he had a cold ALL THE TIME!!!

74. It pains me (or should I say bothers me alot) that older men play the same games that lil boys play

75. I met my first serious boyfriend on blackplanet we were together almost a year and we still talk and are good friends....I cried when it was over (family, job, personal issues)

76. I love making breakfast will eat it at any time of the day

77. I love white zin.....had some last night with dinner

78. When I'm not into someone anymore I delete them from my phone I have even once changed my number..I tend to do that every two years or so LOL...just so some old flame can't pop up and call me

79. I tend to be indecisive sometimes...it's the Libra in me....I try not to be though

80. My parents say I talk alot and talk fast when I get angry or excited....

81. I dream of having my own office so I can slam the door in people's faces when they annoy me or tell them to show themselves out.....

82. I love wearing blazers it's my new thing lol

83. In the summer I don't wear too many shorts but I'll wear skirts and gauchos

84. I love reading a book in the tub...it relaxes me

85. I worry too much for my own good...I tend to overanalyze as well

86. I already have the shoes I want to wear to my wedding insane I know lol I don't even have a potential husband

87. I can get loud and irate when you push my buttons

88. When I get angry I cry

89. I love watching Matlock

90. I just recently started smiling when I take pics I use to do the whole closed mouth smile

91. I have like 20 blogs I read everyday

92. I love going to church....it makes me feel renewed

93. Sometimes listening to music makes me cry....it's only on certain things

94. I ted to be difficult I've heard....meaning I have a come back for almost everything.

95. I love Target I can go in there and easily spend 100 dollars

96. When I ride the metro I tend to wonder what people are thinking or where they are going....making up stories

97. I love writing letters versus emails

98. My favorite meal to cook is chicken and shrimp alfredo

99. I LOVE the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's

100. My friends tell me I'm a wonderful listener and if they ever need me they know I'm there come rain, shine, sleet, snow, hailstorm or flat tire LOL





posted@2:24pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 11:09 AM

36 Comments:

i realized i reached 100 posts at post 102 & i was mad b/c i wanted to do something special for my 100th post.. oh well

dmv's all over suck! not just in va...

why u always acting like you dont like nurse dude? you know you do
:-P LOL

May 22, 2006  

DMV sucks everywhere!!

You better hang out with nurse dude or else!! Lol!!!!

I wish i was goin' to the ATL. I dont have ATL money though.

Congrats on the 25 lbs. Keep working hard!!!

May 22, 2006  

Congrats on the 100th post! Are you an 'old head' now? Girl I'm over here cracking up about the monkey nuts comment. I agree with epsilonicus...the DMV sucks everywhere!

May 22, 2006  

Hapy 100th post BLOGiversary!!!!!!
25lbs?? Whaaat? You betta do the damn thang!!
VA's DMV does suck!! It's just one of those things. Don't let them run you out of the state!!! lol

May 23, 2006  

HAPPY 100 POSTS!

they've given me alot of happy mornings so i thank you for 'em!

and don't get nurse dude SHAT. a week? A WEEK? phug DAT.

May 23, 2006  

congrats on the 25lbs....but check it...out here in the A..if you wait more than 1hr, it's FREE....i almost fainted when the "butchie" looking chic told me about renewing my license...save $25...(only for it to be sucked out in gas)....

May 23, 2006  

i've always hate VA DMV and their cops, they seem so damn racist to me, maybe its just the ones i run into.....But guess what MD MVA (DMV) aint much better....

happy 100 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you tell when you reached 100 anyway....oh on the dashboard right, lol

May 23, 2006  

ok so I'm 100 % convinced you hate the DMV. Like your new schema...

May 23, 2006  

Congrats on the 100 posts, I got 3 more until I'm there. The DMV in Ga used to suck, but last time I went there, I was in and out in 20 minutes.

May 23, 2006  

ttd..yea I had to go back and add a lil something to commemorate (spell check LOL) the moment it's at the bottom

epsilonicus.....or else what LOL. I'm gonna chill cause apparently that's what he's doing

paula d...thanks girl, yes I HATE DMV LOL

ms.behaving...thanks I don't know what to say about this moment I feel so, so, ah well it passed LOL

nikki...aww thanks your posts have me crackin up and all up in screen using my somewhat vivid imagination

sarccastik...thanks..free dang they need to do that here then again if they do everyone would be free the slow bastards

no1....yea I was like ohh today is 100 for me what should I write about LOL

stiltwalker...good cause that's what I wanted you to get out of all of this...that was the underlyin message LOL, thanks I like it too it reminds me of the ocean

t cas....20 min that would only happen if I was the first person in line and that aint' happening people be campin out there like they going to a concert. hahaha

May 23, 2006  

Well I hope im one of the 20 blogs u read :)

Honey-Nurse BOy is a WRAP......forget em girl

#59
#31 I liked them too
#33 GOing out with me is an adventure too..just know u wont get arrested
#34 Biker Boy ringtone is now TORN
#58 My nephew name is Kamari

May 23, 2006  

I can totally agree with you about the VA DMV...they are the absolute worst!!!

May 23, 2006  

Free Agent..of course you are....you made me do it remember LOL

Charles....I wonder if there is worst word than worst cause they are that plus 1 trillion LOL

May 23, 2006  

i always forget to come here!! i am so sorry! pregnancy brain sucks!

my mom used to take us house hunting when i was a kid. i hated it. i like it now though...only cause i want my own.
i got 3 kids you can adopt...:) i'll keep one.

May 23, 2006  

u always give me a good set of stuff to read and thats great! keep posting away.......u kno the funny thing a while back i wanted to name my first daughter kamaria too but since then i met about 3 persons with that name at university:)one in particular i'm not that fond of so i changed my mind....its a really beautiful name tho

May 23, 2006  

I love to read ur blog.
I'm happy I know 100 things about u.

May 23, 2006  

koolbreeze..don't worry I do too until I see you've remarked on someone else's post and I wonder how the tribe is doing....glad you could stop by then..just one why one LOL....

thoughts..thanks girl I had a hard time writing 100 things about myself what does that say about me lol

tianna x....glad you enjoy cause I enjoy writing although I wonder why I entertain so much drama lol..see I'm the opposite I think I've heard of one other person with that name I know there are others but I don't want her to be in class with someone who has her same name like Jessica or Danielle LOL

dstcretion...I love your blog as well...you're one of my favorites haha

May 23, 2006  

Congrats on your 100th post. Hopefully you'll be around for 100 more. . . . Good list too. I'm glad to know we have a few things in common. Once I got to 10 things, I stopped counting.

May 23, 2006  

I think I just commented your comment on someone else's blog! HAHAHAHHAA

Happy 100 and pound loss!

May 23, 2006  

congrats on the 100 post...man..I don't think I'll ever make it that far..at least if I can quit reading so many blogs and get to posting more...I talk enough to post more...but regardless..I have to say I agree with 29,32,33,39 and I was lmao at 73.... as for 95..I live at target..I'm jealous as in atlanta there are two story targets...denver doesn't have any of those yet...I would live in target if it was two stories and in denver...

May 23, 2006  

Congratulations!

May 24, 2006  

i love the ruby tues. salad bar to i was just thinking bout it last nite

May 24, 2006  

organized noise....yea it was kinda hard I suprised myself a lil with this list.

chris..thanks let's hope it continues

ladynay...let's hope it applied to them LOL

browneyes....glad we have some stuff in common..I'll be hitting up tar'get as I like to call it before my mini-mini vacation LOL (two stories...umm wow I would be in there everyday!)

luvin me..thanks a bunch

no1...girl I might have to hit that up as my first place of dining out when I go to SC...I love their salad..it's sooo fresh!

May 24, 2006  

Belated congratulations on your 100th post!

I actually thought about applying to work at the DMV just so I can mess with people. Is that mean?

May 24, 2006  

freaky..thanks..umm yes that would qualify as being mean since you doing it consciously LOL...

May 24, 2006  

i u seem to know a lot about urself that good. dmv suck in nyc too. i'll pray in agreement for that husband for u!

May 24, 2006  

The DMV sucks everywhere. Try moving to Savannah, GA where the DMV is in aisle 2 of the Kroger grocery store. No, seriously. Thank God for moving vans that moved me up north.

May 24, 2006  

Interesting..Tom Collins. Looks like you're a gin gal. So what do you drink? Bombay, Tanqueray, no preference?

May 24, 2006  

Actually, I wanna give a shout out to NYC DMVs. I always have a reasonable time and people seem willing to help.

I was too lazy to read everything but I hear you on the reading. If you had a choice between a movie and a book, knowing you didn't have enough time to finish either one before bed time, which one would you choose?

May 24, 2006  

sweetness..thanks I need all the help i can get lol

ty....yep they suck monkey balls I told ya lol

i like..nah no real preference

god's child..I'd have to say a book...I love a good book...and the book tends to be better than the movie

May 24, 2006  

Congratulations on your 100th post!

Thanks for posting this. I got to know a lot about you. I see that we have a lot of thing in common, for instance blue is my favorite color, I cry when I’m mad, and I love playing mah jong to.

Dang, I can’t believe you dated someone for almost 2 yrs and only saw him once!

May 24, 2006  

girl u had me at ruby tues, yesterday for lunch....the salad was so so good

May 25, 2006  

CONGRATS ON THE 100 POSTS!!!

I was pretty close to 100, but then I went back and deleted posts I didn't like. I'm at like 80 something.

May 25, 2006  

"N" Search...thanks girlie wonder how I'm gonna feel when I'm a year old LOL...two years and if he did what he was suppose to do then we might still be together he was just weird though LOL

No1....girl I could go for one right now and it's 10am LOL

May 25, 2006  

4ever..thanks girlie yea I'm probably really at like 96 lol cause some posts were mostly pics but I have deleted them.

May 25, 2006  

Excellent, love it! » » »

February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home