Life through my eyes......

Saturday, April 22, 2006

So Much

....stuff has gone on since I last wrote that it's insane.

First of all I went home for Easter to chill with the fam and yes I saw Constant...I'm not gonna talk about it I'll talk about it another time. So I had that Friday off cause I had a doctors apt and had to get the car looked at. While leaving the doctors office my boss calls and was like I have some good news and bad news. I was like oh goodness....so she was like the bad news is that my other boss's grandmother died (aww and he just saw her last week, which was nice) the good news is that she was resigning from where I work at. To make a long story short I have a new job....with her just at a different place. Yes all of this happened in less than a week and it was sooo crazy, very unexpected.

Hmm, what else. I am still hanging out with the nurse dude...he brought me roses for Easter and we hung out in DC walking around the monuments which was very nice. I don't get a chance to do that too often. Came back to the house and played with the dog and what not then he left cause he had to help a friend with some work. I'm not even gonna say what or how i feel about him at this point cause it's too early and i just like hanging out with him.

Constant as stated earlier is a whole nother story......

the new job is great, i have more space and new desk. Sad to say that I can't get on yahoo or dang on blogger cause they have a specific clause in their internet policy about dang on blogging....so darn I have to update on the weekends..but you bet I'm reading your blogs so make sure you keep me updated!! Or there will be consequences and repercussions!

Well if I think of more I'll come back but till then....LATA

EDIT

Ok so I lied I can't only update on the weekends...I'm addicted...shoot me.

Aight so let me fill my buddy epsilonicus (I always have to write your name first to make sure I spell it right lol) on nurse dude. I went out about a month or so ago with some of the girls and yes I had some drinks but that didn't stop me from noticing how cute he was LOL...so anyway I gave him my number he came over the next day..we chatted, watched movies and all that and have been chilling every weekend since then. He's nice, I like him but it is what it is..meaning I'm not rushing into anything especially with the nonsense and uncertainty that Constant brought into my life.

Now on to Constant..you know I was gonna talk about him sooner or later..lol got to get it out of my system. So I saw him Easter weekend and we didn't talk about much cause I was tired and what not so I just went to sleep I did fuss at him about his speeding cause it bothers the heck out of me plus I told him he was putting my life in danger.....anywho.....he was suppose to come up to visit unexpectedly sat night. He said he was leaving around 10 which would put him at my house a lil after 12 or at the latest 1am. I called him around 1230 to see where he was...no answer and I didn't leave a message.....then I called around 2 and I left a message....this negro calls back and was like "Man....." I was like what.....well on my way there I got pulled over by the cops...My first thought is oh Lord he in jail...lol...so I was like are you ok, you need me....he was like nah you know my car is messed up and they said I can't drive it at night (he got into an accident, and the lights are out) I was like umm ok how come you didn't call me.....cause I was blown man I was like ok, you were shocked but didn't you think to call me cause you knew I would be worried....I'm sorry....that's all you have to say is what I said....man I was blown I was like you know what that was sooo inconsiderate...I mean I'm sorry (yes that's what he kept saying) I was like you know what whatever...he was like well I'm bout to ummm (I guess he was saying go to sleep) I was like yea aight whatever bye.......

I am so TIRED of that....so that's that! Until he gets himself together I'm not calling him, no emailing him and he can forget even getting a bday gift, ecard, smoke signal, or text message......freakin' loser.

Hmm whatelse....went to church yesterday and why when you are trying to pay attention does the Devil distract you lol..this is what I saw:

A lady who looked like Macy Gray with a wig that looked like a mop on her head

People with black stockings on and white shoes....WOW

Kids who had on white stocking with colored platform shoes..umm what the heck

Woman with a blond wig and she knew she ain't look right.

Eddie Cain from the 5 heartbeats on the organ....he had the shades and earring to prove it..lol

Man I tell ya..I was cracking up (on the inside that is)

Went to a baseball game with some of the coworkers last night...the Nationals played the Braves.....it was nice, not my first Nationals game but I'd go again....despite it being sooo cold outside and that lemonade they serve there aint' nothing but the truth lol.....so it's Monday and as you can see or tell I'm already looking forward to friday lol

p.s. why have I been trying to update since this morning..I'll do it when I get home...freaking computer!!!

posted@7:19pm (sat) and 9:34am (mon)
posted by Ms.Honey at 4:14 PM

30 Comments:

Wow, congrats and all that...

April 22, 2006  

Congrats.

Who is this nurse guy?? Details please.

I was worried for a second. I thought you disappeared permanently.

April 22, 2006  

congrats on the new gig..

im w/ you w/ the weekend blogging! i get around during the week when i can, but spend most of my time here on the weekends when im at my part-time job

April 23, 2006  

Congrats!

April 23, 2006  

congrats on the new job... but I would go nuts if I could only blog on the weekend. I am way too addicted for that.

April 24, 2006  

Congratulations on the new job.

Now you know you are supposed to pay attention in church.

April 24, 2006  

Sounds like you are doing you and having fun in the mean time.
Holla!

April 24, 2006  

No call no shows always gets fired. Great call on that one Honey!

Stop misbehavin' in church girl!..lol.

April 24, 2006  

Congratulations on the new job...
yes blogging is addicting.

April 24, 2006  

damn...why they hating on your internet time at work? I'm more productive when I've checked all my e-mails accounts and then I can concentrate on my work

April 24, 2006  

congrats on the new gig....am i understanding it right you got the position of your old boss? so a promotion...i hope they gave you the money with the new title..

LOL @ trying to keep from cracking up in church

April 25, 2006  

well i hope you are happy

April 25, 2006  

@no1..girl nah she is a lawyer and I am but an assistant lol...but yea I got a new title instead of client services assistant I am now an administrative assistant lol...more money for a few more letters

April 25, 2006  

@ms.pretty..girl it was too funny cause I was there with some other friends so me and this other girl were cracking up especially at Eddie Cain LOL

@ttd...it's so hard to be good at work as you can see I'm failing horribly LOL

@tiger..yep he's nice I actually look forward to the time that he and I share

@thoughts..thanks

@t.cas...I'm beginning to understand that I am as well (sad I know)

@luvin me....it's sooo hard especially when people dress their kids like they are homeless

@mrs tj...yep doing me is the only way that things tend to get done

@ga..oh so now you a chevy rider lol....girl I diss and dismiss

@spchrist....finally someone who understand that one can be productive while chatting and blogging lol....

@torrance..I am, I've been praying and asking for it and it came..I'm very thankful

@brea....thanks haven't seen you around here in a while

@ladynay.....thanks girlie

@epsilonicus...I filled you are you happy now lol

April 25, 2006  

Girl, I've been a chevy ridah..lol. For five years..rofl. You can't play any games with these men and that's what I have learned, because I refuse to get in a bad relationship when there were warning signals at the very beginning.

April 25, 2006  

Did you enjoy the Braves/Nationals Game?

Congrats on the new job...

April 25, 2006  

Congratulations!

LMAO @ the things you saw at church. Especially: A lady who looked like Macy Gray with a wig that looked like a mop on her head

April 25, 2006  

Wow honey...

Congrats on the new job AND the new man :)

LOL@ easter sunday church folks!

April 25, 2006  

Congrats chica on the promotion

I wish my job would take away my blogging!!!!!!

April 25, 2006  

Congrats on the new job. Thanks so much for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I've been blogging seriously since January, and I am soooo addicted!

April 25, 2006  

@ga....I feel ya, I don't play games but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt..well know it ain't happnin'

@rell....yep I sure did it's actually not my first Nationals game and next time I will probably bring a blanket, I would def go again & thanks

@mocahgirl....thanks girl...man that lady had me crackin up cause she kept swinging the front of it out of her face and it was all extra shiny like those pony tails everyone use to wear back in the day..I mean it was too funny I had to do all I could to focus on the message and not her hoppin around in a lime green suit

@sangindiva....thanks girlie on both (smile) he is a cutie..makes getting over constant alot easier lol

@msnewbooty..girl I felt like I was going into withdrawals LOL

@ms mimi..you are most welcome and now that you are in my comment section I will have to save you in my favorites so I can come back and be inspired (lol)

April 25, 2006  

good luck with your new job. i can't believe so many companies are tripping about the blooging thing.

April 25, 2006  

@sweetlime...yea girl I was kind of heated but as you can see i've been cheating

@dee....I will stop by and update ya on your blog lol

April 25, 2006  

hope you come back and post more soon.

April 25, 2006  

See when you said you updated I came back and saw the same title so I thought that you hadn't put up you new joint yet! I repeated this a few times and finally scrolled down for the update! Slow? Yes I know, sometimes I am! LOL

My job hasn't said anything about blogging at work, but I know if I keep on doing the way I am doing that it will come up sooner or later, so I am slowing my roll......somewhat! HAHAHAHAHA

April 26, 2006  

ladynay...lol you are too funny yea I was like umm I bet people are gonna be like she got the same crap up here I just read...not but it's all good we all have our slow moments sometimes.

April 26, 2006  

dang she said the man can't even get a smoke signal. that's messed up.

April 26, 2006  

i was wondering when i was going to hear something about constant.. i feel you though..

April 26, 2006  

Enjoyed a lot! » »

February 28, 2007  

Best regards from NY! » » »

March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home