Life through my eyes......

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ok back the regularly scheduled program.....

Sorry for the techical difficulties and the fact that my blog looks weird I'm trying to be techincal and you know my degree only required I take one computer class so this might take a second. I have since figured out to move the bottom box to the side and that the comment section is not messed up it's just the persons name is above the line and their comment is below the line causing it to look as if the person below wrote what was above..ah well. Hopefully I'll get it straight..till I do....the regular post is BELOW!!!!

ENJOY!
posted by Ms.Honey at 12:56 PM

16 Comments:

Very pretty! I like the set up also...

May 15, 2006  

hi Honey-Libra.....jus dropping u a line.....nice blog!

May 16, 2006  

just droppin by

May 16, 2006  

It's very nice. Good luck.

May 16, 2006  

I like it. Man, y'all are makeing me look bad. I am going to need to update my blog look.

May 16, 2006  

im liking the look.. seems like we all needed a change in the blog scene :o)

May 16, 2006  

dang ma you getting all grown up, changing your template, adding links...you go girl

May 16, 2006  

I know right...I spent like an hour trying to figure out how to move some of that stuff on the left side to that side cause it was on the bottom first. I feel all grown up cause now I don't have a blogger background LOL..

May 16, 2006  

dont hate on the blogger background, lol, im still holding on to mine...

oh and congrats on your weight loss success

May 16, 2006  

thanks no1....I have lots more to go but I'm glad it's leaving and not coming lol

May 16, 2006  

I like the waves and all... very relaxing.

May 16, 2006  

cute, well take ure time fixin! ure doin a good job so far.

May 17, 2006  

CUTE!!!!!U dont need nothing else

May 17, 2006  

Wait I feel serene and calm coming here....i left all my anger at the previous link :) WOO SHA!!!!!!!!

May 17, 2006  

Very nice....a little scary though. Like hurricane waves.

Cheers

May 17, 2006  

Nice blog!

May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home