Life through my eyes......

Monday, May 08, 2006

Meet me at the party it's going down.....

anywhere you meet me guaranteed to go down....I love that song (and yes I changed the words lol). My weekend was pretty busy and it all started on Thursday night when I chilled with R. We watched Hostile and I had some Hurricane man that's my drink..I had a cup and I was nice. I was hungrier than a slave when I got home in the morning before work. Then again I hadn't really eaten so that might have added to my buzz, and it might have been the contact I was getting from the smoke he was subjecting me to LOL....ah well.

Friday I chilled pretty much went to dinner with one of the girls, came home and was on the phone and knocked out by 11pm. Saturday we got up and did stuff around the house until it was time to go to the commissary to get the groceries for the party. Man I told my roomie that from now on we are grocery shopping on base..I got some hamburger helper for 1.50 and it was the twin pack...I was hype I tell ya and they had chicken on sale. So yea I'll be there bout once a month . We get home and my roomies parents are there from out of town and they wanted to go out on the town so we took them to H2O. When I say that their parents are off the chain I mean they are off the chain. Mom was killin em with a sequin halter shirt on and some wide leg pants and dad on some red shirt with a strip shirt and black pants. We had a ball and the roomie got a shout out from the DJ..so we were doing it big lol.....I also saw Stephon Malbury...he looks so much better in person and why were those fools charging $500 to get in VIP....I'll be dang on.


Aight so if you've been reading my blog you know that this weekend was my room mates (twins) 24th birthday. We hd a cookout and there were about 15-20 people that came. Since one of the roomies dang on near pushed her boyfriends number on me I had to make sure I gave him something to do so that she would leave me the hell alone about it (of course I don't like him so sad to say I wanted him to mess up) The cookout was suppose to start at 3pm and of course "we" can't start on time, but he won't even here with the matchlight yet and when he did get here we had to wait so long for the coals to cool down that we ate other stuff first. He picked up the cake but he picked that up late as well, he was sociable I guess but I think it was all a front cause when he comes over here they are always in her room. Ah well but back to the party...so we playing music and jammin and mom and dad are killin em. There was so much food and sad to say it rained a lil later which put a damper on the outside activities but we just brought it inside and it was soo much fun. We got to catch up with people we hadn't seen since last year sometime so it was really nice.

Nurse guy came over and my girls LOVED HIM. They kept talking bout I don't need to mess it up with him and he asked me what would I think about spending more time with him and could I see him being my man. I was like ummmm.....we'll have to discuss that at a later point and time LOL. He was on the grill and no one even asked him to be on it, he was talking to my roomies mom and dad and being very sociable and I loved that about him. Man he got madd cool points yesterday. He has Friday off and suggested I do the same so we can spend the whole day together. I'm not gonna take the whole day off maybe half cause I have to take Giz to the vet anyway, so we shall see. I'm going home for Mothers Day so we won't have our normal Sunday date. So we shall see if we really spend more time together.

In other news, Constant has been emailing me and saying that he does have love for me. Yet he sends me an email with this lil quote in an email about how you should love the person who loves you more and you can't make someone love you and I was like boo you can be my friend I ain't mad. I mean dang what are you tryin to say then he said I have love for you.....on top of that he will be in Iraq for a year and not just 6 months. Hmmm, talk about a test. He'll be home in a couple of weeks and we'll talk face to face but to be honest I like Nurse dude and I want to see where this could go.

So as you can see, my weekend was crazy and fun and I am so mad that it's Monday.....

posted@8:25PM
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:01 PM

19 Comments:

yep $500, i think its that you're gauranteed to buy $500 worth of drinks, lol

May 08, 2006  

glad to hear u had fun....

$500 for VIP? That better include a tiffany's bracelet, a razor phone (with a years worth of credit), plus i better be gettin a lap dance from someone! I prefer DeWayne Wade....

Oooh I havent been to a cookout in a minute! Oh course its destined to run on CP Time, I'm like ok it starts at 3....Umm yeah the food should be ready by 6....

May 08, 2006  

sounds like a fun weekend...
mine was boring..worked...but oh well...
and ur new date guy sounds real interesting...hmmmmm
lemme know how it goes!!!

May 08, 2006  

glad you had a fun weekend. that is so true about the cookouts never starting on time. Most times people are good and drunk before the meat is even on the grill.

May 09, 2006  

Lemme find out Nurse Dude's racking up on the brownie points! You betta take that half day girl! LOL

May 09, 2006  

I hope RN dude works out for you.

And $500 for H20? It ain't even that serious. They better have a platinum and diamond penis personally wrapped by Oprah or some shit waiting inside.

May 09, 2006  

Constant is trying to come back around strong, now that you and nurse dude are kicking it! Oh my!

May 09, 2006  

$500 to get into VIP. Lol. I agree with tenacious. I need all that stuff for $500.

I like the sound of the nurse. He sounds like a good dude.

May 09, 2006  

Glad you had a good weekend.

Isn't the commissary the truth? I love it!

Before you take off a day from your job, see if he would do the same...

May 09, 2006  

Sounds Like Nurse Dude is doing his thang!!!!!!!!!

May 09, 2006  

cool ac....girl of course. I have to get off early anyway to take my pup to the vet so that's the only reason why I'm gettin off early LOL

May 09, 2006  

The TWINS paretns sound like my parents.....I used to go clubbing wiht my moms....Pops is a rolling stone..he gonna roll up to my sis graduation in a Kangol hat and 2 piece suit with some gator's on...Gotta love em....

As for Constant-dont u hate when guys make u feel GUILTY about sum'n you didnt even do..and start talking out the side of they neck.........

May 10, 2006  

I am glad you had fun. I can't believe you went to the club with Mom and Dad. Interesting.

Nurse dude is just winning his way in!! Impressed all the friends! Wow!

May 10, 2006  

I Co-Sign with Ep and Tenacious

I'm glad u had fun and yea I know it sucked that it was Monday. Mondays are always harder to face when u had a GREAT weekend!!!

May 10, 2006  

VIP prices be CRAZY! I dont care who's there! i would NEVER pay $500!

why u tryna front like u dont like nurse dude? girl, go ahead & spend more time w/ him!

May 10, 2006  

I used to be a VIP bartender...i wouldnt know how to act knowing the people who ordered from me just dropped five bills to get in VIP...almost makes you wanna let THEM make the damn drinks.

Nurse Guy clearly has a bit of hometraining...hope that works out well for you.

May 12, 2006  

Glad you had a good weekend gurl!

Mine was busy and tiresome.

But I'm glad to know that at least someone had a blast! *smile*

~Smooches~

May 12, 2006  

I am so late but I think your nurse friend is mad cool. PPL who can just slide right in and help out and be cool are not likely to be crazy.

May 12, 2006  

Hey Honey! How are you? I hope that as is well in your world. Take care!

May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home