Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm Lovin it...

....hump day that is, also known as wednesday. I don't know what it is about the middle of the week that makes me feel better. Work was work, I mean it is what it is. Sometimes people at work annoy the heck out of me, asking me to make copies when you can easily do it yourself. I mean is it that hard to go push one on the screen and then the start button.

Constant has been sending me emails..of course I knew this was going to happen cause it always does when he is out to sea. He says that he cares about me and even loves me he just has a hard time showing his emotions. Ok boo that's all well and good but is that what you are going to keep saying....so he still doesn't have a clear sense of what he wants and trust me I don't have time for that..I'm realizing that. I mean how can you say I care about you and then when you see the person you just act all laddy dah like you don't have the slightest clue what caring about someone is.

Nurse dude and I have made plans to hang out tomorrow night..we shall see if he follows through. I've heard alot about men going through this whole I'll call you later, and then they don't phase....and yes this brother is not immune. I let him slide sometimes cause he's such a cutie. So we shall see if we hang out, if not I'll probably see him on Sunday. The funny thing is he doesn't call me Honey-Libra he calls me big bootie LOL.....ok it is kinda cute but I mean dang so I told him to call me by my name or somethin else cause although I have a nice back package I don't want to be reminded of it all that time LOL.....cause if I ever forget the way my jeans fit will quickly remind me or the homeless man that is on the street where I work will inform me.

Since I have a new toy (my laptop) I can watch tv upstairs and be online at the same time. I have wireless internet on the comp but I don't have a wireless router on my laptop yet which means I'm tapping into someone else's wireless in order to be online...hmm I wonder if that's illegal....ah well I've been doing it since Sat so I guess if that person cared they would find me and arrest me or threatned me lol anyway I'm watching House and ANTM. Man I tell ya this is the one time I wish that I knew how to work picture in picture cause I love me some Hourse and the fact that they made the black guy sick is killing me, I mean why him how come it couldn't be that lil cry baby girl who is always whining about crap. Now we come to find out that he is paralyzed. I wonder what is going to happen next week.

Furonda is going home......Ok, so I think Jade is kinda weird but she just might win...NOT. I heard that Joanie is going to win. I kinda like Danielle and even if she doesn't win, she will get lots of work cause she just got it like that...I mean she had her gap closed, she was in the hospital...what more can a girl go through....she is straight gangsta even though she is from the country LOL

I can't wait for the weekend...and for those of you who haven't updated....do so NOW LOL..sike who am I to tell you to update cause after this one I probably won't update till Monday...this weekend should be very funfilled......we're having a cookout for the roomies 24th bday thier mom is coming so we're taking her to the club on Sat night and we get to see people we havent' seen in a minute at the cookout, so between buying food and party planning I will be one busy sista.......

Lata

posted@9:03pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:39 PM

21 Comments:

Sounds like you had a very busy day. *smile*

Enjoy the rest of your night!

~Smooches~

May 03, 2006  

I kinda knew that Furonda's time was up, but if Joanie wins, I will be over ANTM...and my girl Paris from American Idol was voted out tonite...a sad day for TV.

May 03, 2006  

Whew! Enjoy your weekend!

May 04, 2006  

Sad day indeed.....

May 04, 2006  

bajanqueen....yep it was one of those days and it's gonna be one of those weekends.

professorgg...yea I did too she was a lil bit too extra for me. I heard Paris got voted off, that stinks

ladynay.....enjoy your too, hopefully I will get some sleep sometime...NOT, lol

ms.new booty...I found you lol sike I don't get that video cause I would think it would give them more booty than to just make them dance, ah well

May 04, 2006  

haha, i said the same thing, why did they make the black guy sick...but i dont think he's paralyze...his brain thinks his left is his right, and so forth...when house told him to move his right arm he moved his left...but didnt realize he moved the wrong one......besides the next episode he is walking around....

and yeah im pissed about Paris....the grey haired dude should have went home before her...yeah he's entertaining, but he's not an american idol...my girl paris can sing anything...but its cool, we havent seen the last of her....

ok i missed that episode of ANTM, what was wrong with Danielle...why did she have to go to the hospital....and is the African girl still in the running to become ANTM.....I HATE WHEN TYRA KEEPS SAYING THAT...WE GOT IT DANG

May 04, 2006  

no1special...everytime ANTM comes on I do the whole Tyra speech from the prizes down to the who do we choose the girl who takes beautiful pics but has no personality or the one who is not a model in her photos but is a model in person LOL....man she cracks me...Danielle was dehydrated and she had food poisoning, no Nnenna I think that's how you spell her name is not in..she got a lil too cocky for me towards the end, cause she kept saying she wasn't worried cause she won challenges..boo that don't mean nothing, yea about AI I wouldn't buy no record with that old lookin man on the cover I tell ya what is America coming to

May 04, 2006  

I hope you have fun this weekned!

May 04, 2006  

lol@ the nurse calling you big booty. I'm jealous of your new lap top. I love new techie toys.

May 04, 2006  

I too love Wednesdays. What is with men telling you their feelings after the relationship is over? I don't get it.

May 04, 2006  

dang i like Nnenna, she kinda reminds me of that blue black model they always put with a bunch of white ppl, but maybe the resemblence is in hte hair cut....

Jade is queen bee of cocky but does evvverrrry thang wrong...she needs to learn how to open her ears and shut her mouth

May 04, 2006  

Funny how we always let the cute ones get away with stuff! LOL!

Have a good weekend. Cookouts are always fun. I just hate when it is at my house and I have to clean up.

May 04, 2006  

Wow, i have missed alot this past week. I have ben jammed up so don't beat me up to badly, i would have much ratherd being here in the free world blogging and reading your posts, but hey shit happens. But expect comments to your others posts as well, i just got out and i need to take care of my final exmination situation so i have to go for now, but i will surely be back.

May 04, 2006  

re I told him to call me by my name or somethin else cause although I have a nice back package I don't want to be reminded of it all that time LOL


this can be a problem. I read a whole column on it (advice column) where women wrote in and complained about how their husband never called them by their names--it was always sweetie, honey, kitten, muffin, love etc. and it bothered them intensely. Good for you breaking him out of the habit before your friendship gets any further. It can be demoralizing. Remember the Destiny's Child song.
"say my name".

May 04, 2006  

say my name boy get it right lol..I feel ya Gods child.

May 04, 2006  

I love me some House!!!! I have the first season DVD. I watch it every week faithfully.

May 05, 2006  

umm its koo with the wireless thing. i do it too. and yeah it is illegal but you can't get caught easily. you have to have the tracking device. so if you get signal don't bother paying for your internet. green is green and you can always use the extra money. don't you think?

May 05, 2006  

i need to buy the misses a laptop...that would be cool....have fun@bbq

May 05, 2006  

i agree w/ n1s.. i dont think he's paralyzed.. i usually dont watch the previews for the next episode.. but i did this time, and the last glimpse was of him walking into the room in his white coat.. he's fine.. but those last 2 episodes had my eyes watering up! i thought he was going to dye!

May 07, 2006  

Enjoyed a lot! multi media projectors Celexa buy low cost celexa online California claredon national insurance unsuspected upskirts soccer plays Stop hatin t-shirts 2000 gmc sierra problems http://www.tenuate-0.info/Council-bluffs-house-insurance-quotes.html

February 15, 2007  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home