Life through my eyes......

Monday, May 15, 2006

Tell em why you mad SON!!!!!

Aight, I'm mad cause men always F up, that's why I'm mad. I'm not saying I'm perfect but dang on it I promise it just comes out of nowhere. Bam, smacking me in the face causing me to be shut mouth and not really know what the hell just happened.

Friday I got off early cause Giz(my dog) had to go to the vet and get updated on his shots...man I'm so glad I don't have any human kids cause his 2 lil shots and deworming cost me dang on almost $100. Good thing he doesn't have to go back unless something happens for another year. Anywho so Nurse dude was suppose to go with me (my girls said he acts like Giz's dad, lol) and to make a long story short he didn't come cause he said traffic coming over the WW bridge (from MD to VA) had too much traffic and could we hook up later on that night...fine with me I was kinda like dang I wanted to see him earlier but no biggie. So I take Gizmo to the vet, come home chill out and then shower and try to ransack my closet to determine what to wear, good thing the roomie comes home and she helps me determine what to wear, I had clothes all over the place.

Instead of him paying attention he gets lost coming to my house so we just decided to meet at the movie theater...I go there and we try to decide where to go from there and end up at Tysons' Corner at the Fridays out there...it was nice. We talked and what not. Had a discussion about how in order to get to know a woman these days a man has to spend so much that's understandable I can get with that cause as lil girls we are taught that the man is suppose to pay and what not so if a guy wants to get to know a female he has to take her out especially if she doesn't want him coming over her house and she doesn't want to go over his. I told him I agree somewhat but me personally I like simple stuff and I like to go one dates where I can talk to you and interact with you..if we at the movies I can't do that unless it's before the movie or after. I like to see how you deal with my space and how you live and how you are when you don't have outside forces distracting you. Then he said I'm not ready to be his boo yet and I was like how you figure (not saying I am but just wanted to know his reasoning) and he said if I was ready to be booed up then when he told me his daughter had a bday I would have been like here take this lil barbie (yes he said that but he just generally meant anything I guess) and take this to her. SILENCE. WHAT. So before I said anything I had to calm down and breathe easy.

I said you know what first of all when your daughters' bday came up I had only known you a couple of weeks, second I've been down that road before where I dated a guy and fell in love with his kid and it didn't work and I'm not tryin to do that, third just because I don't do something doesn't mean that I haven't thought about it, cause truth be told I did think about gettin her a lil doll or something but I didn't know how you would feel about that and if you would think that I was trying to use your daughter to get you to like me, therefore I just didn't do anything. Then I said I think lots of things that I would love to do for you but I don't act on them because we havne't known each other that long and I want to take my time and get to know you. Then he comes out of his mouth talking about well that's what I do, I test people. I was like what?! I don't have time for games boo you dont' have to test me from interacting with me this last almost 2 or 3 months you should know I'm not materialistic, I don't want your money and he was like I know I can tell you're interested and I said so why test me. I asked him if most girls that he dealt with were materialitic and he was like yea and I said well you know I'm not like that so when I'm around you don't pull your money out..I don't want to know how much your shoes cost....and yes he does this, I don't care what you got on as long as you dont look like a hot piece of crap. So calm that mess down.

After that lil discussion...and me calming down (I mean I wasn't too hype but I mean dang you're darned if you take it slow and you're darned if you rush things). He said he wants to spend more time together but I'm not too sure, he said he's not dealing with anyone else cause he wants to see where this could go but truth be told I saw a text he sent his boy and is said "Nah that was the other day this is a diff one"???? Hmm, now what should I think....well the circumstances surrounding this were that he was talking to his roomie about going to Georgetown and he said he had to work so he wouldn't be going..so of course I'm thinking that it means nah that was Jessica yesterday this is honey tonight, meaning his roomie thought he was with the person he was with the other day......ok I could be reading into it wrong of course I could be but hey it is what it is these days and I would rather you be honest I mean it's fine if you say we just chillin and we chillin with others and we both know this but don't be like yea girl I like you and I'm feeling you I'm not dealing with no one else and I find out you lied....it's so much easier to be honest..isn't it? So Nurse dude is cool, I'm just glad I'm not tooo hyped about him and how he is. I'm precautious which is how dating should be....he's on the other side of the booth we haven't decided to sit on the same side yet lol..so I'm good. We shall see what occurs this week.

College is out for the summer so most of my friends who are still in school are now at home, are graduating this weekend or have just graduated and are calling me to catch up. So this should be interesting, lots of parties to attend and things to do this summer. A guy friend of mine asked about nurse dude and was like well i'm home now you keep talking about you don't know about him so I'm gonna move in and do what I do...I was like umm no thanks LOL..then he said I know you disappointed in him and I said how do you know and he was like well something that he says he's doing to do and he doesn't do like that whole taking Giz to the Dr. He said I was excited about nurse dude going with me...yes I was lol I can't help it lil things make me happy and he couldn't come I was a lil disappointed but not that disappointed. Then my friend said it's other stuff he ain't doing right but it's all good cause I'm here now..I was like umm boo not for real LOL

Whyy did I find out my lil godsister (I have lots of them) is pregnant, she's graduting from HS in June but I mean still. When my lil sister got pregnant her parents were like how did that happen cause my mom is a minister and my dad is a deacon and we have been in the church all out lives..mind you I think her parents were wayyy stricker than our parents and now they see that you can teach your kid all you want and in the long run they are still gonna do what they want to do. She's sorry for what she did and apologized to her parents and to God and she wants to make the best of this and what not. So her mom was talking to my mom cause of course they never thought any of thier children would be pregnant before they got married especially not the youngest ones...her baby is due in Aug and she's having a lil boy if I'm correct. I also noticed that there are lots of pregnant women during the summer..you know what goes on during the spring and winter huh LOL...

I can't wait till next weekend..this week I'm serious about the dieting I have 4 more pounds to lose (I know I can't lose those healthly in a week don't worry but one more won't hurt lol) so I'm at where I wanted to be at by the time I left...it's somewhat near my target goal but I've given myself till my bday to reach that so I'm good. Everyone at church yesterday told my mommie that I was slimming down...yes!!! It is working lol, my mom is soo funny we bought her a outfit for mothers day since she's lost weight and most of her clothes are too big. She got a pair of white capris which some pink and green flowers on the bottom with a matchin pink blazer and some pink slides along with some khaki capris and some lil shirts to wear with her jeans and stuff. She was saying she gonna be looking cute, I'm just glad she had a nice day...me, my dad and my sis cooked dinner for her. We had fried chicken, shrimp, and fish with string beans, mac and cheese with potatoe salad and rolls...emmm yummy.

One of my friends just found out that he's going to be gone to Iraq for a whole year!!! WOW. We had a conversation about how his ex girl continues to judge him on how he acted during HS. Mind you he has put her on a pedestial, want to know how I know this...he said he was attracted to me and then in the next sentence we talked about ex's and he said I love my first love she is the bomb, blah,blah, blah. Pretty much making me think that if she popped up and was like I love you he'd be like ok and drop whoever he was with at the moment like a bad molded potatoe. He said it wasn't like that and after their convo last night he doesn't even know how he feels about her anymore cause you don't treat people like she treats people and all that. I told him maybe she realizes that she does still love him but wants to test him and see if he's for real or maybe she's still hurt and is making it difficult for him just cause she wants to or ever that she doesn't like him anymore and she's moved on. He said he didn't know and he was tired of being alone and what not, I was like well don't rush it cause you might start letting straglers in...lol. Meaning if he is constantly like I'm so alone, I want to be with someone then he might lower his standards. He's such a sweet guy. Then he was like what if we got together I was like umm well then we just would but how about we continue being friends like we are now, cause I like that lol. Too much going on right now.

Constant has been home since Thursday and I have yet to hear from him..yes I'm horrible, I called him on Sat once I got home just to let him know that I got there ok, left a message and he never returned my call......enough said. My mom told me something this weekend that I'm going to def have to remember she said don't sugar coat anything, tell it like it is and if he can't accept that then move on baby, leave it up to God. I told her that when I come home after the fam, I try to make it a point to see him or visit and he's not doing the same. She said well your making him a priority and he isn't doing the same that's not fair...and of course she's right. So as much as it hurts to think that once again I've let myself give him the benefit of the doubt he's proved me wrong. He will be in DC on the 23rd and I leave to go to SC for the weekend on the 26th. I don't know how long he will be here, and right at this moment I don't care. Cause I know he won't make it a point to make time for me and I'm not canceling plans or not seeing nurse dude cause constant doesn't deserve my time right now. I'm trying so hard to be strong.....

My sis and my nephew are visiting me for the week. He'll be 2 in June and he is the funniest lil person I know lol. Last night he was up till about 1130, knowing good and well that he is usually in the bed by 8 or 9. Once he got ready to go to bed he was like g'night auntie and kept opening and shutting my door saying g'night then he wanted to say good night to Gimo.....that's what he calls Gizmo LOL. He was like I wanna see doggie then he would see Giz and run off screaming LOL...too funny. He had a pillow on my bed yesterday laying on it watching TV...too grown. Kids grow up so fast.




Well it's Monday, it's raining and if I'm not mistaken I'm feeling a lil cold coming on...so you know how I'm feeling right now. I might have to roll out early cause the bosses are gone on travel. Have a wonderful week and of course I'll be stopping by to see how your weekend was...so get to updating LOL



posted@9:41am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:11 AM

17 Comments:

Hey how you know I was on your site today? I read all of this earlier but I forgot to leave a comment.

Dang. Now I have to re-read some of this stuff.

May 15, 2006  

Okay. Your nephew is adorable.
I always thought it cost more to get all that done to you dog. $100 is a lot but I thought it was around $200 for all that.

May 15, 2006  

Nah girl it was just a rabies shot and some other thing and a deworming pill...but I mean dang he's a puppy lol....but I gues money can't matter when it comes to his health LOL...SIKE!!!

May 15, 2006  

People don't realize how expensive it is to keep up a pet until they are in the thick of it. Thas why I'm looking for a home for Basie now. She is the 6 week old puppy that I've been hand raising and that recently chewed thru the wall adapter for my laptop that cost me 120 + tax. I'll miss her, but I'll still have my other baby.

May 15, 2006  

Oh, and I feel you on nurse dude. I'd be the same way.

May 15, 2006  

*About to make some popcorn and watch your business unfold.* I think most people have some kind of test, hoop to jump through, or some task for people coming into his/her life to complete before trusting, committing, or whatever. I don't think most people ever admit it though.

May 15, 2006  

I understand how Nurse dude feel because he cannot have a woman who wants to exclude his child and all, but he is tripping this time. You were trying to take it slow and get to know him. How does he expect for you to be buying his child gifts and you hardly know him??

May 15, 2006  

Men! It's a reoccuring comment today! LOL

Your nephews a cutie!

May 15, 2006  

Nurse dude sounds like a lost cause. Why should you be shopping for his kid and you all just met? If you had bought the little girl something then that would have been nice but it shouldn't have been expected. Furthermore, you're not supposed to let the woman your dating know that your testing her. You're just supposed to test them and see if they fail.

Red flags are popping up all over the place if you ask me.

May 15, 2006  

I am so feeling the new template :-)

I am too mad at Nurse--u shoulda told him to "test these nuts"! Hell do he know how much barbies cost?

You nephew is sooo adorable :-)

And girl I should trip her ass but that would be wrong, i'll just stretch and "accidently" knock her flowers out her hand

May 15, 2006  

nurse dude needs to get the cut. a 'test'? what kind of high school game shit is that?

anyway, props to you for remaining as strong as you can with constant. i was there recently...pining over a cat who didn't return my feelings. it took everything in me to get over it and i finally did. i know i'm a hopeless romantic, but the bottom line is that a sista deserves the kind of brotha who wants to make her a priority. if he ain't doing that, 'nuff said.

ya boy with the ex situation sounds funny. exes wield power, sista. ain't nothing a new girl can do until brotha is over that cuz no matter who looms on the horizon, if there's no closure there, new girl will get shorted. that's just how it goes. luckily you ain't feeling him like that, so you don't have to worry about it. LOL

May 15, 2006  

gosh I'm not sure how to comment. It's a lot going on with this post, lol. But homeboy and his child? Uh huh. I'm not even the one for that. Dang I guess that's why I'm single.

May 16, 2006  

Your nephew is so cute.

I'm glad that you are bing strong with Constant. He is trying to put you through a lot of changes...

Nurse dude is a trip...expecting you to play step-momma and you don't even know him that well. I don't blame you for telling him how you felt.

May 16, 2006  

4ever..yea girl but I love my Giz and I have no other babies he's it lol..glad I wasn't over reacting somewhat to how nurse dude carried that.

freaky...umm did you bring some for everyone else lol....yea but don't tell me you're testing me dang and it's some corny test not a real test of character

epsilonius....basically I mean dang!!

thoughts..sorry girlie I was playing around I forget that sometimes people are reading while I'm changing lol

ladynay...i mean why is that I try not to think or talk about them but dang

smart....yea I was like umm ok, which is why I haven't called him as of lately he's got some 'splanin to do.

tenacious...I was soo close to doing that plus I was driving so I couldn't goo off to much if I did we might have crashed LOL....she can accidently find a bee in her flowers LOL..let me stop

nikki....there are no words to explain what he's puttin me through it's constantly on my mind and it's annoying the hell out of me!

stilt...LOL

luvin me..yea Nurse dude was kind of a distraction but he's messing up so I don't know trying to keep myself occupied so I don't think about how constant makes me feel or whatever.....

May 16, 2006  

I'm just chiming in with everyone who thinks nurse dude is taking this a little too far. It's not really that deep. I agree with you about not getting too personal too soon. Besides, some people don't like for "strangers" to give their kids gifts.

May 16, 2006  

now i came by earlier today, and i didn't see this....

men i tell ya, are some strange creatures...isnt it strange how all the men come out the wood works at the same time

May 16, 2006  

Nice set up!
Men do the strangest shit & I understand "testing" people - but you don't let them know!! You just check the results and keep it movin'!!

May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home