Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

10 Attributes

Before I get to my tag..I think I'm gonna take a break from blogging....lots of things going on in my head and I don't want to keep writing about the same thing over and over although it might help me deal with it..so I've opted to take a lil hiatus. Maybe a couple of days who knows....I like blogging it's just causing me to recognize lots of things and let's just say I'm dealing with em

On to the post:

I was tagged so here goes

1. Personality...when we are old and decrepit I don't want to look at your face and want to kill myself..plain and simple

2. Goal oriented.....even if you work at McDonalds....I'm gonna need you to want to own one

3. Love kids...I want lots (not naturally of course lol, maybe 3 naturally) so he can't be scurred of the kids

4. Passionate...in and out of the bedroom. If he wants to fight for something he believes in then more power to him, I don't have to agree but knowing that he has some sort of opinion would be great

5. Understand me....I'm shy, loud, cranky and can sometimes act like I'm spoiled(when I'm not)....as I would take the good with the bad so should he

6. Make me laugh.....when I'm my maddest at him or at life he should be able to just look at me and cause my whole demeanor to change

7. Sincerity....you ain't got to lie to kick it....if you think the outfit I have on doesn't show off my assets correctly, put in a nice way and I'll change but don't butter me up...and I know it..I hate that

8. Challenge me...cause me to think outside of what I know and do (I don't watch too much football but I would watch it with my baby if he took the time to explain to me what's going on)

9. Communication.....very, very important. When we have a "discussion" he shouldn't want to run and hide out till it's over he should want to face the music..good or bad and know that we can work it out if we communicate correctly

10. Love me...unconditionally....good, bad, ugly, rain, shine, bad hair day, added weight, sagging boobs, stank breath, stubborness, bossiness..all of it cause it's what makes me me (most of the time lol)


In case you didn't nice my attributes pertain to a MAN!!

Sidenote: As I write this I'm thinking of my Constant..which makes me mad cause I'm tryin not to entertain him right now....ah well (the emotional rollercoaster that we women go through when we love)

I'm tagging the first 8 people who read this.....

Randomness:
The dude from 112 (Daron Jones) has a song called Dance for me...umm didn't 112 already do that song? Ah well the beat is hot...kinda

posted@9:50am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:42 AM

20 Comments:

well i hope what ever it is all works out....hope you dont stay gone too long

April 05, 2006  

I understand.......hope when u come back u are refreshed and ready to BLOG......good luck

April 05, 2006  

A man who loves kids. Gotta have it! Great list.

April 05, 2006  

hey gurl don't stop writing. i feel the same way. actually i was saying the same thing to myself today. but i'm goin to push on. sometimes it helps to see what we are thinkin in writing. it helps us think clearer. i hope things get better.

April 05, 2006  

please don't go...why was I listening to that en vogue song yesterday? Hay I already completed this list. Check out mine

April 05, 2006  

I hope everything is cool, and of course as we all know everything will work itself out sooner or later.
holla!

April 05, 2006  

i hope u feel better soon, luv

April 05, 2006  

You know what you need to do to work your shit out. Hope you're not gone too long!

April 05, 2006  

We'll be here when you get back from your hiatus... Nice list by the way.

April 05, 2006  

I hope your break gives you the clarity you are looking for.

April 05, 2006  

Good answers.

April 06, 2006  

Good list; I made one on my blog too. Isn't it hard making a list of only 10 characteristics when you really have about 100 that you want?

April 06, 2006  

Take a break. I do hope that you come back refreshed.

April 06, 2006  

dont stay away too long!

April 08, 2006  

oh crap!
i was tagged too...
i 4got
lol

how u been ne way??

April 10, 2006  

Oh sorry for the inconvience I forgot to tell you I moved blogspots.....

April 10, 2006  

alright for being an owner of Mickey D's...that's free food!!!

April 10, 2006  

112 broke up? ...damn i'm late...

April 11, 2006  

"2. Goal oriented.....even if you work at McDonalds....I'm gonna need you to want to own one"


**applause**

April 11, 2006  

A man that loves kids? Beware that he doesn't love kids so much that he already has 3 or 4 raggamuffins already running around! lol

April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home