Life through my eyes......
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
On to the post:
I was tagged so here goes
1. Personality...when we are old and decrepit I don't want to look at your face and want to kill myself..plain and simple
2. Goal oriented.....even if you work at McDonalds....I'm gonna need you to want to own one
3. Love kids...I want lots (not naturally of course lol, maybe 3 naturally) so he can't be scurred of the kids
4. Passionate...in and out of the bedroom. If he wants to fight for something he believes in then more power to him, I don't have to agree but knowing that he has some sort of opinion would be great
5. Understand me....I'm shy, loud, cranky and can sometimes act like I'm spoiled(when I'm not)....as I would take the good with the bad so should he
6. Make me laugh.....when I'm my maddest at him or at life he should be able to just look at me and cause my whole demeanor to change
7. Sincerity....you ain't got to lie to kick it....if you think the outfit I have on doesn't show off my assets correctly, put in a nice way and I'll change but don't butter me up...and I know it..I hate that
8. Challenge me...cause me to think outside of what I know and do (I don't watch too much football but I would watch it with my baby if he took the time to explain to me what's going on)
9. Communication.....very, very important. When we have a "discussion" he shouldn't want to run and hide out till it's over he should want to face the music..good or bad and know that we can work it out if we communicate correctly
10. Love me...unconditionally....good, bad, ugly, rain, shine, bad hair day, added weight, sagging boobs, stank breath, stubborness, bossiness..all of it cause it's what makes me me (most of the time lol)
In case you didn't nice my attributes pertain to a MAN!!
Sidenote: As I write this I'm thinking of my Constant..which makes me mad cause I'm tryin not to entertain him right now....ah well (the emotional rollercoaster that we women go through when we love)
I'm tagging the first 8 people who read this.....
The dude from 112 (Daron Jones) has a song called Dance for me...umm didn't 112 already do that song? Ah well the beat is hot...kinda