Life through my eyes......

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's a MeMe Thursday

Aight I have stuff to write about but I need to think it over before I talk about it so it won't be a long post so I stole this from one of my favorite bloggers http://chcltthoughtz.blogspot.com/

1.WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR EX IF YOU COULD? He lives in TX....so no lol

2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? some lil shirt from Tar'get

3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL*?No

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL? LOL Nope sorry

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL DO YOU KNOW/HAVE YOU MET IN REAL LIFE? ZERO sad I know since some of them live in the area....sidenote: We need to hang out!!!

6. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED ANY SPORTS? Tennis for a semester in HS

7. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE? 3-5

8. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS? Yes I love them dearly

9. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR? Over no I wish lol

10. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE? Why would I want another name

11. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX? Now in this dream am I a man or a woman LOL

12. WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME? Maggie

13. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY? I had a whole week of events, got a massage, my hair done, dinner, drinks, stripper dance...I love my friends

14. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE? I'm gonna be by Donnell Jones (I can't wait till his CD comes out)

15. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP? Well I set the alarm for 645 to walk the dog, got back in the bed and changed it to 745 cause Constant was still sleeping (later story lol)

16.WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO? Passed out..sleep

17. HOW MANY EX'S ARE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL LIST? None!

18. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YER HAIR PULLED? Sometimes, but not right after I get it did LOL

19. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO? Get off work and head to SC tomorrow

20. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM? Sunday

21. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS? Most of the times you know how females can be they get worse when their fam (but one of my lil sisters is going with me to SC so we shall see)

22. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? I love a lil too hard at times

23. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT? Pay off my bills

24. Which bloggers on your blogroll would you hang out with? Hmm anyones really cause they all seem pretty aight LOL.....Tenacious we need to drinks at Love or H20 so I can take pics of the people on my cam and talk about you on my blog LOL

25. HAVE YOU EVER READ THE BLOGGER NEWS PAGE? Nope

26. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED? Ween (we were talking about Myrtle Beach)

27. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chips

28. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH? October

29. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH? Hmmm dont' really have one

30. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANY ONE?? A t-shirt

31. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW? No one as of now but earlier this woman cause I was talking to someone who sits beside her and she busted in on the convo boo just cause you got dog hearing don't mean I was talkin to you

32. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE? Blogger pages and yahoo email LOL..shout out to those who sent me an IM yesterday cause you know I love getting them

33. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED? Rodney

34. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD? Constant (he's going to Cuba for 6 months)

35. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND? I don't know, she irk me sometimes now throwing down and yelling I might do lol

36. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK? I actually love strawberry soda

37. FAVORITE FOOD?Pasta

38. FAVORITE PIE? Peanut butter cheesecake..does that count

39. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE? No but I want to go to another country by my 25th bday

40. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Pray that their family is ok then pray that I'm not happy that they died..God dont' like ugly

41. DO YOU OWN A DIGITAL CAMERA? No hopefully gettin one this weekend

42. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Hmmm I love him but as I told Ween yesterday Love aint' got nothin to do with Like

posted @ 12:44pm


I was bored and if you are too feel free to have at it...let me know if you do it so I can read your answers
posted by Ms.Honey at 9:33 AM

27 Comments:

I'm definitely gonna have to do this...but I might sit on it a while, cause I don't want to do it all at the same time as e'erbody else. Interesting answers though...

May 25, 2006  

Yea I feel ya I had the urge to write but didn't want to write what I'm thinking right now so I decided to do this...thanks

May 25, 2006  

lol yea I'mma steal it one day myself. lol

May 25, 2006  

LMAO.. I need to go head and do this one day :) teeheheee.. its all of an hour left before my long vacation starts :)

and yeah we gotta get up.. you not dat far and I work in alexandria.. but err that not making 40K.. we need to talk on the HR level.. I might got something fo ryou

May 25, 2006  

dstcretion....do that I wanna read what you got to say LOL

thoughts..girl why this morning he made me mad I was like why do I even bother...I'll post about that sometime later though

bklyn's finest....most def I need to get into that class as well I've been meaning to look into that lol..I'm a slacker sorry...def get at me about making more than 40K

May 25, 2006  

most def hun, we need to hook up....the west coast blogger gals be getting together, why can't we do the same

May 25, 2006  

Girl I'm wearing a target shirt too lol ^5

May 25, 2006  

no1....we most def do cause I could pass you in the street and not even know it..I've probably already done it lol

i like...I love me some tar'get LOL

May 25, 2006  

I'm stealing this. I'll eventually post it and let ya know. I get so many freaking surveys from myspace that I can't keep up.

May 25, 2006  

don't u just love memes?

i do, i think it's more fun for me than 4 anyone else to read it tho...
who lnows?

how u been?

May 25, 2006  

i might have to take some of your questions...it'll take me sometime though to answer...

May 26, 2006  

I didn't read all the comments but you better come with this story...I was having hallucinations and thought I read that Constant was in your bed...your blog really read Nurse dude....lol

May 26, 2006  

we probably bumped into each other at H2O and gave each other dirty looks, before our more sober friend shoved us along

May 26, 2006  

Ain't it the truth. Love has nothing to do with Like.

Amen.

I stole this from ya!

May 26, 2006  

jamaicanqueen...I'm on my way to read what you've stolen from me LOL

thestiltwalker..I'm sure you'll think of something to write that will crack me up and cause me to forget that you are suppose to do this.

diamond..I've been good what about yourself how are the twins doing...I'm kinda surprised at what I've learned about myself from doing meme's

sarccastik....hey sometimes you gotta do that lol...I look forward to reading.

ladynay...you read correct Constant was over..he slept in my bad (I'm sooo ashamed lol) wink ah well it is what it is..update on that later LOL

no1...LOL you know it and was like if that heifer step on my toe one more time it's gonna be one LOL

mocha..if love had something to do with like I wouldn't love or like anyone LOL

May 26, 2006  

I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! I'll have to come back and copy this meme. Maybe I'll do it for Meme madness week part 2, sometime.

May 26, 2006  

Have a Fab Weekend.
Holla!

May 26, 2006  

Freaky...yea this will add to your meme's which I find very entertaining lol. Have a great weekend.

TJ...hey girl, that reminds me I need to read you blog...have a great weekend!!!

May 26, 2006  

Pretty cool answers...
I'mma have to steal this from you!

Ummm..... 3-5 kids DAAAAYUM!! are you an only child?
There are 5 of us... girl you don't want THAT many !!!

May 26, 2006  

yes u aint never lied, cant stand having my feet stepped on

May 26, 2006  

I love memes! Thx for telling us all the biz, LOL.

Have a Great and Safe Memorial Weekend!

~♥Nic♥~

May 26, 2006  

Great answers. I'll be in VA soon :)

May 27, 2006  

Constant?? Hmmm... I'mma have to find out what the story is behind this. Find out why everyone is so shocked to find out y'all was laid up in the bed togetha!
MB,SC?? Headed to Bike Week?? Have fun!

May 27, 2006  

Ima do it one day when i have time. Why did u have to do a long one!!!

May 30, 2006  

lmao @ TSG. You know she a freak right..lol.
Hope all is well Honey.Great answers.

May 30, 2006  

i like this meme. i may use this one...

May 31, 2006  

I'm going to do this....eventually lol. I'm one of those folks who have a smart ass comment for everything so look out for it sometime this weekend.

Girl not only Love, H20 but Avenue have some HOT ASS messes.....lol

May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home