Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekend Wrapup




Ok I've spent like an hour tryin to upload pics and what not..blogger sucks monkey nuts. So here's a run down of my bday weekend.

Friday: I had friday off from work...slept late, cooked me some breakfast, walked the dog cleaned up the bday present he left me...chilled out and talked to Young One..took a nap...got up and got dressed so I could do whatever it was that roomie had planned. I love roomie..she got us a table at Ozio's and all my favorite friends came. We did drinks, laughed at people..had people gawk at me...I had money on my shirt..a drink in my hand and a cigar in my mouth. I felt like I was in the mafia...my girl bought me a cigar and I had never tried it so I did it...not saying I'm gonna do it all the time..it was just something to do :) Partied till I was insane and was passed out when I got home.

Saturday: Got up, ate some breakfast...went shopping with the roomie. Got some shoes, a sweater or two...went home got changed and went to dinner at a lebanese restaurant. I had never been to a lebanese restaurant before so I was excited that roomie got us booked there. Aight so we get there...order food...the waiter was horrible..it took him forever to bring my friends drink and even longer for us to get our food..so I was like let's leave. The owner came over and to make a long story short we got a free meal and I got a bday kiss on the check from someone who reminds me of santa clause LOL

Sunday: Chilled out, hung up pics in my room..cause I've been meaning to do that...cleaned up the room..changed it around...did dinner again and was knocked out....

so as you can see my weekend was GREAT....ok you can't see it cause blogger suck..but you get the drift...if you want to see the pics email me and I'll forward em to you

posted by Ms.Honey at 5:39 PM

5 Comments:

YOur roomie is the TRUTH...i wish i know somebody like her. That was very nice of her.

October 25, 2006  

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Happy Belated!

October 25, 2006  

happy belated bday love! your roomie ROCKS!

October 25, 2006  

I wish my damn roommates were like that :-)

Girl you were looking fierce *snaps in Z formation*!!!!!

October 25, 2006  

@ Honey

I know so unlike me to have nothing going on but I have been dead tired.

October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home