Life through my eyes......

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Truth is....

So I'm jumping from blog to blog the other day and I come across Organized Noise's blog. On there I find that he and a few other bloggers are playing truth or dare...I say hmm sounds fun...I ask for a truth question.


honey-libra . . . this will be a little tough, since we don't frequent each others blogs that often, but here goes. Go back to your post from October 26, 2005. Of the 7 things you said you wanted to do before you die, which one are you closest to doing?

Ok so I go back to that post.....here is my list:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) Have a better relationship with God

2)Write a book

3) Get married and have kids

4) Own my own business

5) Speak more French so I can visit Paris (lol)

6) Learn to ride a motorcycle and buy one

7) Earn a Doctrate


So the truth is if I had to pick one that I'm really close to it would be number 1. I've learned over time that life is too short for anger or trying to become upset over things you can't change. I'm not saying I don't get peeved but I pick my battles. For example a close friend of mine celebrated her bday the other week. We went out to dinner, I among some others thought it started at 7 when it started at 530. Our mistake yes, we read the evite wrong so we were late..we come in say hello and sit down..the night moves on. Later I find out that she was upset because we didn't stop to hug her...this all after she was laughing and jokin....I apologized..she pointed out that we were the ones who read the evite wrong, we could have lost our reservation...I told her once again that all I could do was apologize and leave it at that...if she wants to drag it out she can..I'm not. I love her dearly but I don't need no drama queens....she tried to say that I'm only concerned when it's convienant for me...I said perhaps I do and that's an issue I need to work and pray on....guess she thought I was getting smart cause she said perhaps to....to make a long issue shorter LOL...I have no time to worry and fuss...I do what I can do and move on....like it or not life goes on. I've learned all this because I realize that God allows things to happen..we might not know the method to the madness but it will all come out. Even the more reason for me not to try and kill Bill (better known as Constant)...he will get what's coming to him worse that anything I could ever imagine even if that's living a life of regret knowing that he let a wonderful woman like me go....I'll be happy he wont', I'll have love..he won't...ok, ok let me stop that might sound a little mean. So I thank God each day for waking me up, allowing me to struggle through this thing called life. Some people don't get the opportunity to wake up, be around those they love, talk to those they love on a daily basis or go to a job that pays the bills until they find something they love doing.....I've learned to sing in and out of the shower, dance around the house and laugh at my corny jokes even if it means laughing alone. I'm me and that's what it is...and I thank God for showing me that

So here goes.....ask me anything. This is my very own day of reckoning..I know some of you have been drying to ask me something...anything....and I'll be honest even if it hurts.....

Am I ready....No

Will I answer truthfully....yes

Aight.......I'm all ears



posted@9:54am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:52 AM

21 Comments:

do you want a truth or dare from me? let me know and i'll grant it.

October 05, 2006  

What is the style and color of the underwear you're currently wearing, if any?

October 05, 2006  

i've seen these posts going around.. dont have a question.. but of those 7 you have.. i think #1 is probably the best for you to have achieved!

October 05, 2006  

What would you want your doctorate in and what would you want to do with it?

Have you fell out of love with Constant...for real?

October 05, 2006  

thoughts...I would love to write a childrens book

nikki...how you gonna ask me to give you a truth or dare LOL..just pick one

freaky...it would take you to ask something like this LOL..boyshorts and they are pink

ttd...thanks I think I've done a great job of working towards 1

lady...I would have to say criminology or sociology and I want to perhaps be a well known criminal researcher so I can testify about why criminals act the way they act....and to be honest no I haven't fallen out of love..that's a gradual process...I despise the person he has become and I don't like him..so I love him and I'm beginning to not be in love with him..if that makes any sense

October 05, 2006  

What will you earn a doctrate in?

October 05, 2006  

Mmm, boyshorts, pink boyshorts.

Well you said we could ask you anything so I wanted to know if you'd actually answer it. Now I know. LOL. I'm so adding you to the list.

Cool post.

So what blogger(s) would you like to see do something similar to this and why?

See, I can ask non panty related questions too.

October 05, 2006  

robert..I'd have to say princess dominique I always mean to stop by then I forget.

lady j...criminology or sociology

freaky..you LOL (and there is no shame in my game LOL)

October 05, 2006  

Thanks for answering. I'll have a truth please.

October 05, 2006  

Ummm... you gotta another truth to answer from my blog...

@ honey libra - Which blogger that you have not met would you most like to meet and why? I'll take a truth.

October 05, 2006  

Thanks Ms. Honey you know I make the picture look good LOL

Truth eh? If Young One asked you to move to be with him, would you go?

And I'll take a truth....

October 05, 2006  

Yes that fool will get what's coming to him! LOL. And he won't be happy for fucking things up with you!

Sorry you know I've gotta be a little vindictive since I cut Mr. G from my roster today so I feel you on this one!

October 06, 2006  

t.cas.....hmmmm to be honest I'm trying to come to the A to meet you and Nikki ya'll seem like some cool folks...or at least interesting LOL

tenacious...if he asked me right now at this moment..the way things are working right now I'd say yes but of course he's graduating in a year so it would be pointless.

mistress...I feel ya girl at first I felt like chartering a jet and kicking his tail into the middle of the ocean LOL

October 06, 2006  

I'm horrible at playing internet games...But here's a question. What did you make on your SATs?

October 06, 2006  

Stilt...I got a 950 I think if I can recall lol (I wonder what that says about me now)

October 06, 2006  

I would like a DARE please

October 06, 2006  

I would like a DARE please

October 06, 2006  

Yes, it's who you think it is. What's the fun in bein anonymous if u don't know who it is? Lol...
One.

October 06, 2006  

I won't ask any questions...

October 06, 2006  

I don't have a question but to say that I admire you for having a better relationship with God. I strive hard to make that a reality. He's in me, I just need to make sure that people can see that!

October 06, 2006  

ok.. t. cas pulled me in.. im only doing it 1/2 way though.. lol. dont have any questions.. but i choose truth

October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home