Life through my eyes......

Monday, October 02, 2006

No Focus

Today is Monday and I must say that I don't really wanna be here...not that I don't love where I work but I mean I wish I were in the bed or at least at home LOL.

I spent most of the weekend with Young One..in case you didn't know I went to get him on Thursday so he could spend the weekend up here with his fam..me and the roomie dropped him back off yesterday afternoon....and yes you read correctly I drove down to SC to pick him up and then drove him back (funny thing is I know he would have done the same for me so I didn't care)...call me insane or taken whatever...fact of the matter is I'm grown, I do what I want, I do what I want (from South Park) LOL..sike let me stop.

He's cool folks...we have fun together...nothing more nothing less. He just broke up with his sons mother about 3 weeks before he met me and I'm not trying to be someone's jump off or rebound whatever you wanna call it so we just chill. He knows about Jack ASS (Constant's new name) and all that jazz and I told him I don't have time for drama..I am not stupid and I know when you're tryin to play me and just because I don't bring it to your attention doesn't mean that I'm not aware of it..I just might be waiting for you to hang yourself.

So anywho Friday I chilled out...was actually in the bed kinda early and I don't know why LOL...R called (R is someone I chill with off and on, have known him for 2 years, seems longer he's 30 something) he was getting off work at 6 and wanted me to come over...I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks or so..he calls me sunshine..so I went to bed was passed the heck out and then went over to see him....he works nights so we dont' see each other too much...I was lookin done in my pajamas LOL...we ate breakfast, watched TV and then passed out....yes that's all that happened..that's what I like about him LOL....I woke up a couple of hours later and went to get my oil changed, bought some work shirts, went home, feed the dog...man he is sooo insane it kills me sometimes. When I walk him he puts the leash in his mouth like he's walking me..boo I run this LOL..talked to Young One who was packing and what not....showered, ate, then went to pick him up...we went to Pentagon City, then we went to my company outing.


You know some people you have to worry about if they are going to embarass you or not, but not him of course. He talked, knew not to talk with food in his mouth LOL...and even made sure I had something to drink whenever he got up. The funny part is we talk everyday all day, this month we've seen each other two weekends and are in no rush to be together....I talked to his son who is 2 on the phone..he is sooo cute. Man he had me crackin up.

After the outing we went to Blockbuster got some movies, got some 99 Apples (man that stuff) and watched some movies.....let him tell it that I was toasted LOL...I say I was feeling nice..cause 99 Apples is 99 proof and I guess I was throwing it back too hard I don't know....he said I was talking too much and calling everyone in my phone...I did look in my phone saw that I had called Red (the ex from texas and told him not to call me no more lol), called Nurse dude eewww I deleted the number out my phone after I saw that...have been meaning to do that...and some of my girls...called my big brother and fussed him out for neglecting me lol...and he's moving to TX....so I'm sad....me and his lil brother use to date off and on up until my freshmen year of college so yea we gooo wayyy back. Anywho what is up with drunk dialing LOL...then he wanted to watch The Notebook which is my FAVORITE movie and I said awww you wanna watch that, I love that movie, I love that you wanna watch it, I love you for that and then I said I don't love you love you, you know like that I don't want you to think I love you LOL..he was like Light Bright just be quiet LOL...then he said I was sitting with my lip pooked out cause I said he was being mean...great....no more drinkin for me LOL..yea right...needlesstoday I was passed out woke up and my top cover was on the other side of my room and I was drooling on him LOL

So anywho...my birthday is coming up on the 20th of this month..I have no clue what I'm doing since I'm going to Jamaica and Puerto Rico next year I have to save money so that means something in DC (I was suppose to be going to Boston)..probably Love on Friday which is my bday and H2O on Sat between all that get some much needed rest......I will be partying like it's 2099 LOL. I'm going to SC to visit Young One on the 27th and we're suppose to drive to ATL since I've been wanting to go back there. Later on this month I get to meet some fellow bloggers...lookin forward to that...which reminds me that I have to find something to wear that weekend...can't be looking torn up hmmmm LOL....hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

posted@10:41am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:37 AM

15 Comments:

You need to party on the 21st so I can come darn it! I am coming your way the night of your b-day and I need to party some kind of bad! LOL

I am mad you picked dude up and dropped him back off...but you said it best...YOUR GROWN so do you!

October 02, 2006  

Lady..you're coming in town ohh yea we'll have to do dinner or drinks..something LOL...yea I did...and I enjoyed the ride down and back both ways LOL

October 02, 2006  

LOL @ you sitting with your lip poked out. I've gotten the lip from females of all ages for supposedly being mean. Maybe I am mean because I think it's funny and kind of cute.

How long is the drive from VA to SC?

October 02, 2006  

I wanna know what you're going to do

I'm in Crystal City (Arlington)

Drink and appetizers on me!


e.

eclectik-relaxation.com


The Messageboard

October 02, 2006  

You and Young One are too cute.

October 02, 2006  

Umm we're going to have to kick it for the B-Day

Aww I'm glad you had a great weekend...mine wasnt so great :-(

October 02, 2006  

Aww man, I HATE long drives with a passion! Aren't you sweet going all that way~ WHOO!

I'm too high-maintenance I guess.

October 02, 2006  

Drunk dialing is the worst. You be calling people you had no intentions of ever talking to again. And then they think they are back in good with you. That sucks.

October 03, 2006  

Freaky...yea I heard it was cute but that I was "really" mad at him LOL (the drive is 8 hours)

eclectik...I wanna know what I'm gonna do too..what drinks LOL..can I turn that down

epsilonicus...yea I think we are it's just funny that we just chill and are fine with that

tenacious..we must do something...hmmm TBD LOL

the mistress...it was all worth it em em em LOL

t.cas...yes I know and I was soo mad that I did that LOL...I need to learn to hide my phone then of course I'll get agitated when I can't find it haha

October 03, 2006  

You drove 8 hours to get him...wow. You're...you're grown!

October 03, 2006  

lol.. i've never drunk dialed..

damn.. i work at my part-time job ur birthday weekend... i'll try to make it to love.. but that's gonna be rough cause i'll have to be to work the next morning at 8!

October 03, 2006  

Luvin...yea I did LOL..the first time alone and the second time roomie came with me

TTD...aww well we will have to celebrate when we all go out for Howards Homecoming....

October 03, 2006  

YEs I got a drink for ya when I see ya......I know next month in Philly there are doing a blogger thing so since u like to drive for hours..and snatch up TTD and Kween and roll thru...hell i might not even be there so dont let me say that out loud. As long as where u supposed to be Oct 14th its good..SO no Boston?

October 03, 2006  

Negro..nah no boston cause I'm going to PR and Jamaica got to save funds...but I am excited to finally be going out the country LOL

October 03, 2006  

there's always so much to comment on from your weekend wrap ups.

as for coming to ATL the weekend of the 27th, that also happens to be the time of Morehouse/Spelman's homecoming, so there will be plenty to do and more negroes than usual milling about. lol...

October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home