Life through my eyes......

Friday, November 10, 2006

Finally Friday



WHOOOHOOOO it's FRIDAY!!!! To say that I'm happy is an understatement. The only thing that would make this better would be if I had today off like the rest of the gov't LOL.

He's here for the weekend and I'm soooo excited.

Brought me to work and everything told me to have a wonderful day and he'd see me later :)

Why is Red talking about when am I coming to visit again...NEVER

I'm done with that whole thing...he is crazy and on top of that his fingers look like sausages.

His forehead kisses are sooo cute lol

Why the heck do you keep calling me...you sound like a girl...umm I think you are a girl LOL

Don't try to figure out where I'm at...I mean if you wanna know just ask...no need to keep asking stupid questions.

I think someone is getting in their feelings. How come when I'm not paying you attention you want to act like you care?

When you talk too much it makes me think you have something to hide.

He said I looked cute this morning in my lil black and white.

Was upset that I didn't pay him any attention when I got up...sorry I'm not a morning person.

Can't wait to go home and chill the heck out

Ohhh yea Copelands tonight...I'm ready for a drink...it's been a long week

I'm not taking a lunch so I can leave early

Its pay day another reason why today is soooo great LOL

Ok so we met cause of him and your a cool chic but umm what else do we have to talk about LOL...that's nice you want to get to know me

But ummm are you trying to figure out if I'm gonna take him back or not.....

Did I mention that I'm glad it's Friday...I get to sleep late and wake up to HIM :)

EDIT: Ummm why did I just hear that Gerald Levert is dead....WOW....I hope that's a rumor then again what an ugly rumor
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:49 AM

14 Comments:

TGIF!!!

Have a great weekend w/ HIM :-)

November 10, 2006  

Girl who you telling.....I will def do that :)

You know I'm cheesing right now huh LOL

November 10, 2006  

Definitely jealous... wish he were here for the weekend! But have a wonderful time :)

November 10, 2006  

Ohhh I def will :) Funny how much he makes me smile :)

November 10, 2006  

Tèjas seems so far away now doesn't it?!? Lol...look forward, future is so much brighter. Enjoy the weekend.
One.

November 10, 2006  

Tèjas seems so far away now doesn't it?!? Lol...look forward, future is so much brighter. Enjoy the weekend.
One.

November 10, 2006  

TGIF fo real!!!
If only I didn't have to work either...I am right in this piece too!
Ummm OK...got you a little weekend visit...HELLO!
Imma have to do some research and get caught up...*smile*
Well you have some fun hun...

November 10, 2006  

Have a little fun for me while your at it. I'd rather had worked today to have a good weekend, than have a st8 chill nothing to do 3 day weekend!

I heard about GL too and the radio can't really give much details. They say things are really sketchy! :-(

November 10, 2006  

unfortunately, it wasnt rumor, He really is dead.

sausage fingers? LMAO

November 10, 2006  

It looks like somebody gone be gettin' a lil nookie this weekend, Go 'head girl. I am jealous.

What's up with the sausage fingers..hahaha

Yes, it is so true, my baby's daddy is dead. I was so freakin' heartbroke. I love that man!

November 11, 2006  

Eww I hate sausage-y looking fingers! But you know what's worse? When men have a big fat head and all those rolls on the back of it. Like a pack of hot dogs or something. Yuck.

November 11, 2006  

DETAILS DETAILS :-)

November 11, 2006  

yeah, sausage fingers...lmbo...i've seen those b4, YIKeS!
lol
have a great weekend ...with him. :)

November 12, 2006  

EWWWW sausage fingers are the worst!!!!

I was devastated to hear about Gerald Levert...I got an announcement about that from HipHop alerts on Friday...He was so young! 40 years old! God bless his family...

November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home