Life through my eyes......

Monday, June 25, 2007

Gumbo

So this is the second post of the day....if you want take a look at the first they aren't related to one another though.

If I never see Kmart again I promise it will be too soon

Why did this chic stomp on my foot while someone in front of her was doing the durty wind why did I have to go sit in the car after that cause my big toe was hurting.

I hate picking out curtains with hun..he's trying to make it look like fort knox lol..black does not work in every single room

He seriously cracks me up

I put together his desk chair!! WOOOhooo just call me Ms. Villa

I have to clean out the refrigerator that mess was left nasty..great

I think we're doing a good job so far with decorating or should I say I am....

I'm thinking of painting my office (woohoo) a blueish color I think it's called mermaid something and chocolate he doesnt' see it but I do lol

He's trying to act like he's not excited but he is

My sister and her BF are too funny...Hun says they are so opposite in how they look but I told him that he loves her to death and that's all I care about :)

I think they had fun....they just wanted to get away and I like when she comes to visit so it's cool

Why do men rush us when we're shopping, we can't help it if we can't go in a store and get the one thing we need but get 2 other things..I mean you should know that...I told Hun yesterday in these words "In the words of my mother, I should have left you at home if you gonna rush me".

We were at the counter at Kmart and some girl said are you guys married or do you live together....I said we will be living together soon..she said I can tell...great LOL (Is it written on my face lol)

Some dude tried to holler at me talking about he's pursuing a rap career..umm boo you are 23 you need to be doing more than pursuing lol

Ok how come I had a dental appt and I was in traffic I called to come in another day and I told her I would call her back and let her know when..this fool butt calls me talking about i'm being charged $50 because I didn't come. She said you have to give a 24 hour notice...umm boo i didn't know yesterday that there would be traffic today..great. I said I wont be coming back thanks. So now I have to find a new dentist...wonderful just wonderful

That's not cute it's really not on top of that you dont work and you live with your momma...umm what could we talk about....other than music and share a dance LOL

Boo just cause I have dreads and you have dreads does not me that we should converse..although I think I'm partial to men with locs lol

Ok you wanna dance that's fine but if you see me talking dont keep standing near by and walking over and then walkin away..I mean go dance with someone else then come back..great

You are old enough to be my great great great granddaddy why are you trying to dance with me..your belly is bigger than mine..great (then again that means that I wont be able to feel your you know what on my back lol)

And why do I feel that anyway if you get hard off of a dance then I'm doing a good job or you dont get any lol

I know I need to sleep this weekend..hun is talking about doing more stuff to the house...

I love that man but dang on it if he calls me at 930 am again on a sun after i've gone to sleep at 5am he's gonna get hurt

My toot (nephew) turns 3 on friday!! WOOhoo i'm going home to take him to Chuck E. Cheese...he's growing up so fast

I bought a new toy...I got a Sony Cybershot digital camera..lets just say that I'm in LOVE!! And it's blue YES!!

Hun keeps talking about kids..and why his "stepdad" (his moms bf) talking about he just wants to be the god father umm great NOT

I'm ready to go home and hit the sack, but i gotta go to the townhouse and clean up the kitchen so Hun can get groceries..and we're getting cable today!!

I've noticed that I say Cool beans alot now..I wonder why that is

I'm beginning to wonder if we really will have short kids haha...he measured me yesterday while we were playing this old house LOl and I'm almost 5'3 LOL notice I said almost ...great

So the kitchen is black and white, the den is gonna be dark blue and light blue and I think i'm gonna do the bed room in diff shades of brown..not sure..any suggestions :)
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:13 AM

13 Comments:

hahaha... funny, I don't like going shopping with most of my friends either I told y'all I'm half-man/half amazing...lol. I can't stand it...i'm IN AND OUT.

sidebar: what's your favorite song on CoKo's cd?

June 25, 2007  

heeeeeeeeeey Ms. Villa! will you be my aunt? :) please ask yo great great grandaddy to get out the club! aspiring rappers make me vomit.

June 25, 2007  

Why do I love your randomness? How come that eye is still looking at me. Why do I say cool beans too? And how come I want to go to Chuckie Cheese my birthday is 06/29 come scoop me! How come my house is in browns and blacks...ugh what the hell? I loves it. How come you need the same rule I have..don't call me before the double digits on weekends or after the double digits on weekdays...*DUH*
Cool beans..

June 25, 2007  

The townhouse sounds very dark, let the sunshine in would you? LOL

Mental note, don't talk to folks with dreads cuz you trying to get them End Mental note.

June 25, 2007  

uM EXcuse me did I miss something? Did somebody move in with somebody

June 25, 2007  

Your right about the shopping thing...I dont take em with me.

Tell hun that black is the nationally known bachelor color..

I'm happy for you.

June 25, 2007  

I am basically asking the same question as Negropino
what did I miss?
The last time I tuned in there was a little bit of discomfort going on. Okay, let me scroll down.

BTW
mermaid and brown is cute. BUT, in about 2 years it's gonna be played out. Remember we've been wearing it since '03. I just did it to my bathroom this winter and I'm already tired of it.

But then since you are feeling the whole Home & Garden maybe you will welcome a reason to repaint in '09.

June 25, 2007  

Cool Beans...LOL! I had to break myself out of that habit. I made it a trivia question for $100 at work. Who ever knew who got Cool Beans started again (within the past couple of years) got the dough...LOL! Holla!

June 25, 2007  

I say cool beans too. I like brown and black.

So if you Ms. Villa then I am Ms Fix it. I been fixing stuff all flipping weekend. Who new duck tape would temporarily stop a leak?

June 25, 2007  

You can not take a man shopping. They do not have the patience for it.
Take pics of your office with your new camera. I like the sound of those colors.

June 25, 2007  

1st...bedroom suggestion: teal and brown...then go from there. I *HEART* those colors. And they allow you to incorporate different shades of blue and browns into the room :-)

2nd...My goodness. I have missed more than I thought. When did you decide to move in with "Hon"??? I've been peeping through here and and I do not remember reading about that decision. Please direct me to the nearest informational post!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!! I need to catch up...

June 26, 2007  

All the preparation sounds like SO much F-U-N!!!

I don't know--I think I might be the only female who actually supports Hun's choice for black in every room LOL THAT'S MY COLOR RIGHT THERE!!!

Ah yes...moving in with your significant other in the beginning---anyway) is COOL BEANS :-D

June 26, 2007  

so perfect. you are so random and i love the way you think. love it :)

June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home