Life through my eyes......

Monday, August 06, 2007

Ah well...

It's Monday again and of course in standard Honey mojo...I'm wishing it were Friday. I can't help it I live for the weekend...perhaps when I get married and have children I'll await going home and spending time with them..till then I yearn for the moments when I dont have to even remember that I have a job LOL


This weekend was cool me and the roomie hung out on Friday. We went to this spot in Bethesda called Fuzion. There was a live band there before the club part of it started. It was pretty aight..the drinks were good and the wings that we had were off the chain. Of course we'll probably hang out there again. I never knew that Bethesda..well at least that part of it was so nice. It's like an Old Town Alexandria or something..you know with the lil shops and restaurants...I like stuff like that. Go down on a nice day and just walk and take in the sights..that's def on my to do list before the summer is over.


So anywho prior to me getting home that night to hand out with roomie Hun called me at work to see what I was doing later. Mind you I had already made plans with the roomie and although I love Hun to death....I DO NOT change my prior plans with my friends because he wants to hang out...it's not mean I just know that I have friends and they are important to me just as he is. He wanted to go to the movies to see Transformers and he knew that I had already seen it but of course I was willing to see it again. I told him that I was hanging out with roomie and on sat morning he had to go to work so I told him I'd probably see him sometime later.


I'm not intentionally not spending time with him however I am trying to give him space. He's working on a mixtape with his friends and being that we dont live together yet I think it's important that I not be alll up in his face when he's trying to work....so although I wanted to see him this weekend I made it a point to entertain myself and catch up with folks that I hadn't seen in a min. I went to a wedding for my second cousin in MD which was very nice and it gave me time to see fam that I hadn't seen in forever. Came back home, got the hair done and went to see Talk to me. That movie is toooo funny.....I keeps it real, I tell to the young I tell it to the old. Went on to sleep and woke up on Sunday to just some chill time....went out to eat with some friends, got some drinks and just chilled. So all in all it was a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to sleeping in this weekend.


Hun sent the roomie a message on myspace....she told me when we got in the car on Friday. We both were like hmmm I wonder what it says...so she was like I'm gonna look at it when we get home. So she opens it, I'm standing behind her and all I see is the first sentence Ah roomie (insert real name lol cause he doesn't call her roomie apparently) I'm trying to surprise Honey....she hurrys and closes the box and I'm like hmm aight I act like I dont see a thing go downstairs and make us some sandwiches before we start to get dressed. I come back upstairs and she was like he just asked me how I was doing. I was like oh ok. LOL....I am SOOOO horribly nosey. I sooo want to know what the surprise is and when it's gonna occur. He's so chill and nonchalant, I called him this morning he didnt' answer so I dont know if his technique for surprising me is going to be ignore me or not see me till the surprise but dang it I wanna know what it is LOL. Ah well guess my nosey tail will have to wait.


My main bosses are gone today till Thursday..which means I have a lil bit of stuff to do but I'll be doing it gradually LOL.


Happy Monday folks....it's muggy outside and tomorrow the heat index is gonna be over 100....see why I'd rather be at home....or at least in a pool somewhere LOL
TADAAA...here is the new do...I did NOT cut my loc off...so dont send me hate mail. LOL I just needed something diff for a second without the permanency of cutting my locs off..so for the next two weeks my hair will look like this :) Hun hasn't seen it yet....I ran into R on sunday he says it's cute I look like a totally diff person....it's growing on me. I told roomie that I feel so weird first of all because I've never worn a weave before, second cause I've never had this much hair on my head LOL....I feel like I need a new name or something LOL


posted@8:59am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:46 AM

28 Comments:

love the hair girl !

August 06, 2007  

JustMe..thanks chica...decided to try something new :)

August 06, 2007  

The hair is cute!!! You look great. You're so right to make sure to enjoy your time separate from him

August 06, 2007  

Tasha...AWWW thanks it's still growing on me LOL I can't stay away from him too long LOL

August 06, 2007  

Your hair is really pretty! Looks good on you!

August 06, 2007  

Like the new look, but your nosey behind needs to calm down and just let stuff happen. If he's including roomie, then it must be good. Just let it happen then tell of all about it later.

August 06, 2007  

Pajnstl...AWWW thanks..this is me for the next 2 or three weeks needed to give the locs a break :)

Organized...Thanks a bunch..I cant help it LOL..I'm nosey and I sooo wanna be like soooo lol but I'm not

August 06, 2007  

i like it, how did you do it? don't you have locs? time apart is truly important it makes you grow closer together...and just wait and see what the surprise it chile

August 06, 2007  

Diggin the hair. Have been seriously thinking about locking my own but my teenagers say they will disown me if I do it.

The nerve of them!!!

August 06, 2007  

Hair is cute!

See that's what you get for being nosey, now you gotta wait for what's coming while twiddling your thumbs! Then again, roomie should have opened the message before she told you about it, that way you would have had no idea and it would be a REAL out of the blue surprise! LOL

August 06, 2007  

TC..yea I have still have my locs I'm not ready to cut them off yet they are just cornrowed right now. I know I am gonna have to wait LOL

MsB...Thanks a bunch..I know right LOL

Lady..thanks a bunch..I know I was being nosey I shouldnt have even been looking I should have just let her read it and tell me later LOL...but ah well what can I say I'm nosey LOL

August 06, 2007  

the hair is CUTE.. now is it a weave weave or did you get a wig? *I'm asking cause I'm tryign to figure out how in da hell they got the weave on ya with the locks* Ok that was real random.. maybe I shoulda sent via email but I'm sure somebody else wants to know!!


LOL and UMMM damn its like dat.. lemme see the outfit too LOL and you better send Someone that photo and Missy too LOL

August 06, 2007  

Good question bklyn diva.

New style looks good on you.

August 06, 2007  

BK...it's a weave weave LOL tracks and all..I washed my locs she twisted them and cornrowed them and sewed the tracks over them :) I'm gonna send them the pic :)

TSG...Thanks chica this will be for a couple of weeks LOL..gotta keep em on they toes

August 06, 2007  

WOW!!! see I would have been all up in that computer as soon as I saw the word SURPRISE!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

August 06, 2007  

Fergie..you and me both but she shut it down QUICK LOL..I sooo wanna know what it is..it's killin me lol

August 06, 2007  

OOOOHH... girl, YOU'D BETTA NOT BE SNUP AND FIND OUT...lol. That's sooooo precious.

GIRL... I'm loving the new look, that's one of my favorite curls...nice.

August 06, 2007  

JMW....LOL I'm not I'm trying to let it die hopefully I'll forget about it LOL..aww thanks I wonder what Hun will say :)

August 06, 2007  

I am loving the new do girl!

August 06, 2007  

Diva...thanks chica :)

August 06, 2007  

i myself have never had a weave either but it's cute...and stop being so nosey... :-)

shhhhhhhhh don't tell...
~secret

August 06, 2007  

Secrets...LOL um great. yea I know can I keep a secret great LOL...silly girl

August 06, 2007  

that is a very cute look. Nice color too.

August 06, 2007  

the hair is cute and so is the color. (we seem to favor the same hair colors. :-) i've been considering a weave myself.

i've also been accused of being nosy, but try to chill out and let things happen as they will. i'm sure they surprise will be worth your while.

August 06, 2007  

I am biased. Having locs I love them I do like this, especially the color. I did almost cuss you out because I thought you cut your hair lol.

August 06, 2007  

Hair looks really really good.

Me likey!

August 06, 2007  

oohhh...I like the 'do'- pur-ddddy!..lol..

I feel you on giving the man some space, I'm doing that right now with mine! Got me ducking and dodging..lol.

August 07, 2007  

hair looks nice lady....

peace

August 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home