Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tag Your It!!

Thanks to Ms. Tenacious I've been tagged. I haven't done one of these in forever plus I didn't know what to talk about today so great.

Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I love ranch...if you've been reading this for like forever haha you know that I love me some RANCH...just recently I've just started liking Parmesean Ramano (who cares if I spelled that wrong lol)

2. During college my junior year I wore blue almost everyday....something I had on was blue didn't matter what shade it was just blue.

3. I love just sitting in my bed on a Saturday in my pj's and watching cartoons but I hate being bored....

4. When I'm hungry I get mean and I mean real mean....sarcasticness comes out, attitude comes out....feed me now before I eat you

5. Sometimes during that time of the month, when my tummy looks huge lol I imagine that I'm pregnant and no Tenacious I dont shudder LOL

6. I have all my children named of course it might change but their pretty much set in stone.

7. If I could get liposuction I would lol...only on my thighs though

8. I love having a booty haha....I might act like I dont like when Hun grabs it as we're walking along but secretly I do lol...dont tell him that though :)


Aight so I'm tagging the first 8 people that come by(who want to do it you lazy bums lol). Dont be shy and dont let that stop you from commenting lol it doesn't take that long and if you're like me you probably didn't have anything to talk about today anyway :)



posted@8:44am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:49 AM

18 Comments:

I bet 8 folks already been by!!!! I'll do it in a bit.

July 17, 2007  

LOL...I wasn't gonna comment after reading that last part...but oh well. I'm a ranch lover also, so I definitely feel you there!! I can't get with either one of you with that "imagination of pregnancy" thing...nope, not at all...

July 17, 2007  

Libra's are tooooooomuch alike.
Or is it just you and me? lol

July 17, 2007  

Lady..I know right LOL...losers!! haha

Madam..I knew some folks wouldn't lol

Misunderstood..It might just be you and I lol

July 17, 2007  

LOL @ tell all #4. Girl...I can SO totally relate on this one.

LMAO @ #5. Hey...that's actually a good idea. Hell I know I can't think of a better excuse.

Nice of you to share :-)

July 17, 2007  

I wish I could get Lypo too girl! On my tummy area.

July 17, 2007  

normally you would have so many comments, I didnt think I would make the top eight....i never do...but i did..people playin.

July 17, 2007  

LOL

I love ranch dressing!

lol I can't help if I shudder, girl I already know I'm carrying all up in the front. I'm going to grease myself down every day

I spend most of saturday in my *mis matched* PJs and vegging out on the couch

Girl I love the booty too. Mine not yours lol. Although yours look nice as well LMAO

:)

July 17, 2007  

Since you commented, I guess I'm really #7. Luckily for me I did this last night.

I like ranch as well. I put it on my salads, my burgers and my fries.

July 17, 2007  

MsBehaving..LOL I do what I can

Diva...If only it didn't cost so much LOL and it could be done in 5min lol

MisUnderstood..I know right ah well LOL

Tenacious...I need some ranch in my life NOW hey if you like my booty i know you dont mean it lol...cause just like I, you are a member of the I heart Penis club lol..let me stop haha

Organized..I know I saw yours lol, I eat it on all that and then some haha

July 17, 2007  

ok so i came by earlier and couldn't do it because the comments was acting up...but I was one of the first 8, so i did it...

July 17, 2007  

whew
I just missed it.
good.
you've named all your kids--how sweet. Hope nobody tries to veto your choices later on.

July 17, 2007  

hahahaha... that was funny and girl, I'm with you on the Ranch...I can't even eat fries without it...lol.

July 17, 2007  

Eventhough I was not int he first eight , I will do this sometime this week.

funny.. you like ranch huh?

July 17, 2007  

LMAO! you know i wasnt gonna comment right? shameful i know *lol*

interesting facts about you.

July 17, 2007  

I'm the same way with number 3..me and saturday cartoons are like best friends.

July 17, 2007  

DAMMIT! i want a booty too! if i had one, i wouldn't mind if ANYBODY touched it! well, maybe i would...

(thinks about it a bit)

NAH! i damn sure wouldn't mind!!! hahahahahahah

July 17, 2007  

OMG #4 that is SOOO ME!!!

July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home