Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something,for it gives you the opportunity to learn. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations,because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge,because it will build your strength and character.Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary,because it means you've made a difference. It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those whoare also thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

I'm forever thankful for:

Life, health and strength..there are many people who can't say that today.

the rain that is falling outside, it's been a hot summer but he knows just when to cool us off :)

taking the time out to talk to HUN about what was going on in my mind and not feeling pressured about how I feel

knowing that love takes time and a real relationship takes work..a solid foundation isn't built overnight

the thoughts, prayers and advice from everyone, but in the end I know that's it's about me and what I want or feel I need to do

having folks who love me enough to call, im or email me to make sure I'm good

for school starting today...its the first day hopefully I wont be in there all night LOL. Why did I get sooo excited in Tar'get yesterday (yes I spelled it that way lol) as I was buying school supplies...I love shopping for pens and notebooks, I'm weird I know LOL..I was going to get another bag for my books but I decided against it lol. On top of that I was going to buy my books but umm yea those will wait till next week...I had to buy a parking pass and hopefully I'll only be in school for 3 additional semesters thanks to my credits transferring.

for God and his blessings, he has given me a family that loves me inspite of and friends who take their jobs seriously.

for each of you...you will never know how much I appreciate that you take time to stop by my lil space on the net each day..or whenever you come by :)

posted@11:19am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:12 AM

15 Comments:

Awww Honey! I'm glad that you blogged today! I was a lil worried cuz I know what it's like to go through. Keep your head up chile! Keep pushin!

August 22, 2007  

Good stuff.

I forgot I needed to stop and be thankful for what I do have rather than what I don't.

Thanks..

PS--that eye is still looking at me seriously.

August 22, 2007  

Hey chica....have a good day in school and FOCUS. Don't forget if you need to get away......

August 22, 2007  

I'm thankful for you and your weekly reminders to appreciate things that we sometimes take for granted.

August 22, 2007  

lmao @ anonymous tip that takes up 50bil. pgs. hilarious. "Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings." word.

i think there should be a pen testing section of every store that sells them. b/c i'm very picky abt my pens and get annoyed when i've bought a pack of pens i can't stand.

August 22, 2007  

Great post! I appreciate when you stop by too...

August 22, 2007  

Awww lady, I'm thankful too, thankful that I have the opportunity to communicate with tons of cool peeps that are so much like me.. Hang in there toots!

August 22, 2007  

Hey Honey!

I know you wrote this for you, but it is right on time for me.

You will get through this and be a better person because of it :-)

August 22, 2007  

Great post honey. Glad to see you up n' posting again :-)

Hope ya first day was as fun as shopping for those school supplies.

August 22, 2007  

Great post!

August 23, 2007  

Aww, that was so nice. We're all thankful for you too Ms. Honey!

August 23, 2007  

Feel you on that relationship point. It definitely won't happen over night, but is designed to take a life time. Blessings to you.

August 23, 2007  

I totally love this post, your right its about being thankful for the little things, the shortcomings, mistakes and things that we wrong. Without those, what would life be?

August 23, 2007  

Very nice post!!!!

August 23, 2007  

positivity and thankfulness
I love it
and thanks for getting me started with thankful posts.

August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home