Life through my eyes......

Monday, October 15, 2007

ERRR

So I had this all done and come to find out I had typed it in the wrong blog dang on it.

Aight here goes again. I had a nice relaxing fun weekend. Got to finally meet Mr. Organized who at first intimidated me with his deep voice LOL...and he is also a cutie..too bad Hun's in the picture. Got to hang out with TTD, GTL and T who I haven't seen in a while..so that was nice...the food was good, drinks were even better and the company was great. Sunday I went to see Why did I get married, which was a GREAT movie..MAN. I told Hun he needs to see it he of course didnt' think so however R wants to go see it LOL..funny...speaks volumes about how different they are. But anywho it was a good movie I def wanna go see it again I went during matinee time and I think some folks had gotten out of church early lol great

The questions in today's interview are by a blogger buddy who emailed me when I was going through some things and I learned that we had something in common (we're adopted) and turns out she's rather interesting lol...check her out sometime. Trenting is her name and I aint linkin, I'm too lazy it's monday and plus I forgot how to lol


1.If you were to die suddenly, who would be the first to find you, how long do you think it would take for you to be found? Right now I'm at work, so it would be my coworker hopefully it wouldn't be too long seeing as she has to walk past my desk to get to the printer lol...plus I'm always talking to her and talking period so she might come over when she notices that it's too quiet on my side of the wall.

2.If you [knowingly]were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today, what would you say to people, who would you choose to say goodbye to? I'd take the day off, drive down to Hampton tonight to spend my last day with my family..kissing them and letting them know how much I love them. Id write letters to my nieces and nephews so that they would know how much I love and adore them and how I know they will become great things and I'll be looking over them. I'd call Hun and tell him thank you for loving me in his own way and even though I might not understand his way of loving me...it's love and that's what matters. I'd call an ex of mine and wish him the best and thank him for opening up the door for me to understand how to love me and be happy alone and ask him what would he have done if I had fought harder for us..tell him that I love him. Eat dinner with my fam and hopefully die in my sleep

3.What is your biggest dream or goal, do you think you will accomplish that dream or goal in your lifetime? Of course I'd love to have a job where I can work from home..but honestly I want to be a mommie. Not really a stay at home one but one that's involved in everything and can still work a full time job LOL yea I know impossible lol...but I love children and I want at least 3. I can't wait to have kids..but clearly I will lol

4.If you and one other person were left on this earth, who would you want that other person to be and why? I'd have to say my BFF Jill LOL sike nah but for real my best friend who I've known since we were 5 well she was 5 and I was 4 lol. We've been through lots and have soo many memories...she's my twin, my other half and I love her to death. She understands me and although we dont agree with everything the other does we still can be bluntly honest with one another and there's no love lost :) Now I might pick a dude though so that we could procreate lol and if I did it would be R. He's funny, we have a great time together and I dont think we'd have bad looking off spring lol. Hmm celebrity status I'd have to choose between Denzel and LL and I can't do that so hopefully I dont even have to be alone with one another person cause I dont think one person could act like all those people LOL

As you can see I can never give a straight answer LOL


posted@9:02am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:52 AM

16 Comments:

You threw me a curve...I was expecting you to say that the one person you'd want with you would be "hun".

October 15, 2007  

Diva...LOL yea I know haha, does that make me a bad person?

October 15, 2007  

its always interesting when we are asked death questions, what would we do...seems like you have really thought about it which is cool...i applaud you for it, because i don't know if i would want to think about it...

the one thing i want to be is a momma too...(smiling)

i am with diva on the curve ball...i don't think it makes you a "bad" person...the truth is the truth...we all have our own "truths"

October 15, 2007  

HL...Hi Honey. Nice answers to great questions.
Organized is a cutie, hunh? HMMMM.

October 15, 2007  

TC....yea I love him and all but being the last person on earth with him I can't see that right now lol maybe when I'm older and a lil wiser or what have you

Mis...Yea he is a cutie lol and very nice :)

October 15, 2007  

those questions are hard!
What's up with these interviewers.
Have a great week.

October 15, 2007  

Interesting answers as usual lady.

Have a good week.

October 15, 2007  

Great answers girl. LOL @ #1, I'm sure my co workers might be worried if I stopped talking too.

Has blogger been giving you grief today? I posted and can't see it

October 15, 2007  

Aww, I want to be a mommy too...not now though lol. Interesting answers, you seem like a cool person from your blog!

October 15, 2007  

Your BFF Jill [did you say??] LMAO.

Honey...you crack me da hell up!!
Those are some great answers gurl :-)

October 15, 2007  

I'm bout to get put out of class LOL @ bff jill!!! lol good answers though!

October 15, 2007  

I'll have to come back and read your answers later. Was too busy blushing to read them. It was nice meeting you as well. We definitely have to hook up again next time I'm down that way.

October 15, 2007  

you are a trip. i think i'd go bungie jumping, or other things that i think would kill me under normal circumstances. seeing as how i am DEFINITELY gonna die tomorrow...

where do you get your TMI Qs from?

October 15, 2007  

Ok. Now that I've stopped blushing, I have read your answers. #2 surprised me. Not in the fact that you'd want to be surrounded by family, but by the fact that you wouldn't even make time for a quickie on your way out. Interesting.

October 16, 2007  

You are right. You never give a simple answer !!! lol Just kidding. I want to see "Why Did I Get Married". It looks good.

October 16, 2007  

I didn't know you had family in Hampton. YEAH!!!! I miss it.
I was thrown by the R over Hun choice too. I just don't feel like you've made a choice. Or maybe it's just that my nosey ass is looking for more and youre doing the normal thing by keeping the details to yourself. HOWEVER... my humble opinion is that you need to make a choice. For you and for them. A real choice- physical and emotional.

October 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home