Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Today being the day of the week when I take time out to smile at the little things.

I'm thankful for....

being allowed to wake up this morning and see the sky

talking to my sister who cracks me up all the time

for having my phone back and in working order WOOOHOOOO

for the anticipation of this weekend and doing nothing...hopefully

family, friends, life and love

being able to learn new things everyday about myself

seeing how Hun is changing when it comes to showing me that he does miss me when he's not with me lol

my upcoming bday..I dont know what I'll be doing yet...maybe nothing and that will be just fine with me then again I'll probably call some of you guys to harass you LOL...

interesting sights and sounds as I walk to work...I saw a lady playing a harmonica in front of a window..she was facing the window like she was looking at herself play...UMM WOW..alrighty lol

talking to my ex Red from TX and telling him to stop the guilt tripping it's not gonna work, and to not even call or message me anymore...I dont need folks who claim they want to be my friend but steadly asking me when they can sleep with me again ....great

for each of you :)

posted@10:27am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:15 AM

17 Comments:

Tell Red to KICK FUGGIN ROCKS!!

I'm Thankful for you too Chica...

October 03, 2007  

Royce...Oh I did LOL. Have a great week!

October 03, 2007  

Hey lady.. When's the big day?

October 03, 2007  

Aww, girl we're thankful for you too!

October 03, 2007  

Trenting..at first I was like what big day lol but then i was like OHH that big day :) october 20th

Tasha...just wanted to let you guys know :)

October 03, 2007  

lol@that last paragraph! Boys will be boys!!

October 03, 2007  

hurray for family, friends, life and love!!! holla!! and bdays!! woot woot! stop hatin on the window watcher. i loooooove mirrored plate glass windows. so convenient for checking your hair and outfit.

October 03, 2007  

Opinionated...pretty much you said it right..boys LOL

Jameil...Gotta love all those things..umm but she was playing a harmonica man LOL not checkin her dingy outfit

October 03, 2007  

As always a wonderful list of things to be thankful for.

October 03, 2007  

Gurl..Of course :) You know how I do

October 03, 2007  

i'm grateful for being able to come to your blog. really, you make my day :)

i hope you do ya birthday big!

October 03, 2007  

"...talking to my ex Red from TX and telling him to stop the guilt tripping it's not gonna work, and to not even call or message me anymore...I dont need folks who claim they want to be my friend but steadly asking me when they can sleep with me again ....great"

yep. i'm with royce up there! currently going through something similar and am just itching to not only tell him to kick rocks but to do a head stand on a pile of broken glass while he's at it!!!! LOL!

October 03, 2007  

Nikki..I was trying to go out of town but the Hun said he was planning something so we shall see :) AWWW I make your day..that made my day

Fallen..girl I was like if you dont leave me alone and I am soo gonna have to use that do a head stand on a pile of broken glass LOL

October 04, 2007  

thanks 4 the smile and happy birthday when it comes

October 04, 2007  

:) for me too?


Well thank you!

Here's something for you




<(^.^)>



ciao

October 04, 2007  

your blog was very warm and welcoming. thank you for having a blog to come visit via who knows blog that you were posting on.

I appreciate the warm fuzzies of being around cool people in cyber space.

have a most wonderful evening!

October 04, 2007  

its always nice to sit back and really be thankful you know...that's an awesome thing

October 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home