Life through my eyes......

Friday, October 12, 2007

TMI Friday

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
I like to cuddle first then take a nice shower however sometimes cuddling can bring on sleep so it depends on how good it was LOL

2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
Yes I have..he was horrible thought he was good and in the words of Keyshia Cole....I just wanted it to be over

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?
Hmmm I think about 6 times.....he and I had the day off and it was a dang on wrap LOL..slept, ate watched TV and got it in....

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
I've given it while someone was driving a car...it was funny to watch him try to remain on the road while still enjoying the whole thing lol

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your partner has in their lifetime (so for me a male)? Do you think most people lie when asked?
Hmm I dont know I think guys tend to have about 50..yea I think folks like but I mean when you really think about it, sex is not just intercourse so if you could all that I think I've used up one hand LOL

Bonus (as in optional): Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
I think men and women can just be friends, I've done it before and I'll do it again. I think when both people understand how things should work and are open with one another then things can work..it's when someone's wires get crossed that things change.


Have a great weekend!!!!


posted@10:04am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:56 AM

11 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 12, 2007  

aint you a nasty lil thang...LOL

seriously though, i dig it, and some people can't be as open and honest about their "freaky side" but you go for yours...good for you sistah

October 12, 2007  

TC...hey I dont do it with everybody LOL. You gotta be special to get that kind of treatment :)

October 12, 2007  

Who hasn't faked an orgasms. LOL But I'm too old for faking now. If he doesn't get the job done, he will know.

I think women and men can be just friends. I have a couple of male friends. I think people who don't have a true friendship with the opposite sex are the ones who don't believe it can happen.

October 12, 2007  

TSG...LOL Now when I'm not satisfied I make it known that I will have to continue the hourney alone LOL..Hmmm I can get with that last part. Have a great weekend.

October 12, 2007  

lol well look at you.. all open and honest and stuff.


a good read though... have a good weekend chica.

October 12, 2007  

Thee..I do what I can. If I cant be honest with myself who can I be honest with :) Have a great weekend.

October 12, 2007  

FYI...trying to avoid crashing into another car is never exciting.

October 12, 2007  

alright for 6 times!!!!!! LOL

October 13, 2007  

The last question is interesting. Can men and women be friends. Yes, but I always think there is always an undercurrent of something. Maybe it's just me.

October 14, 2007  

You think men have 50 partners!!!!!! I've got some catching up to do.

October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home