Life through my eyes......

Monday, September 24, 2007

To obtain a man's opinion of you, make him mad.

Interesting...and very true. I've always heard if you really want to find out what someone thinks of you wait till they get mad. Talk about hearing someone's true feelings I tell ya. No nothing happened that made me use this quote I just thought it was interesting.

I am looking forward to Greys Anatomy starting I wonder how they are gonna explain where homie went and how is homegirl dealing with not getting married...I must say that Private Practice does not interest me..I just didnt like how the first episode she was kissing some man..I mean dang you dont know this man but you kissing him..not a good look.

ANYWHO....what did I do this weekend, nothing at all. I chilled with Hun on Friday night, he was leaving as I was pulling up to take one of his boys home and he stopped to wave at me...so when he got back he was like I was kinda happy to see you pull up....awwww really I said LOL. You know I got to milk it LOL cause my babe is not all that out there with his emotions. But ummm yea he worked on a lil music, and I watched TV then we chilled out......but I will say that that post from Friday got me a lil worked up LOL (I know GC TMI lol)

Sat I got up to eat breakfast with one of my homies from college, she was in town to take pics at a wedding. It's funny cause I haven't seen her since college but she's like one of my best friends lol that just goes to show that you dont have to be around someone all the time for them to be near and dear to you. She is doing big things and I'm sooo happy for her :) Gotta love being around folks that are making moves, cause it makes you step your game up..at least it does to me. So we had breakfast and caught up on our lives then I headed back home and chilled out until me and roomie went to find her some black pumps for the bday dinner we were going to. Headed home to get dressed for the bday dinner at Sequoyias (I probably spelled that wrong but oh well). Man that food was good (I had the crabcake sandwich), it was nice to chill with the girls..some of them I knew some I didn't but we all love the bday girl so it was great. It's funny cause everytime the check comes folks get all well I had waterish LOL. So we decided to split the bill evenly (paying for the bday girls meal) and we were still short but we think its cause someone was given change and it was too much...so we got it straight and go up out of there...of course after we ate on some coldstone ice cream cake (red velvet with strawberry ice cream). Man to say I was stuffed is an understatement I was DONE. We took pics in the restaurant and outside then headed to this lounge in Georgetown to get some drinks. Man why did roomie take a pic with this man who had on a leopard shiny silky shirt..i was dying laughing...man soo hard I was crying. He thought she was sooo serious telling her to come here afterwards UMMM NO LOL.

Came home and passed the heck out, since I dont wear heels everyday my baby toe was killin me. Didnt do anything on Sunday just watched some tv, ate some food and hung around. This weekend me and hun will be going to a company outing on saturday...it's a boat tour in DC. He seems excited lol which is funny to me but oh well.

I'm not going to Vegas, once I informed him that I was going to buy my ticket he was like ohhh I was planning stuff....so I'll let him have this bday :) but I'm still doing something with the girls. So if you're in the area once I found out if hun needs just my bday which is a sat or the whole weekend I will be sending out an email so you can come enjoy dinner and a play with me (since I love you guys)....have a great week!!!

posted@9:48am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:32 AM

17 Comments:

Aww, sounds like a great weekend! Private Practice doesn't interest me either. It's something about spinoff shows that irks me. Oh, and I'm so jealous about the coldstone ice cream cake...that stuff is divine!!

September 24, 2007  

Tasha...yea it takes a good spinoff to get me to watch cause I've already gotten attached to the "real" people LOL MANNN that ice cream cake was the TRUTH!

September 24, 2007  

Coldstone ice cream cake...gotta get me some.

I can't wait to here what Hun has planned for the birthday girl.

September 24, 2007  

Coldstone is sooooooo addictively good!

I can not believe dude had on a silk leopard shirt...how U doin?!!

September 24, 2007  

MisUnderstood....EMMMM GOOD..I wonder what he has planned as well

Opinionated...YES I was excited and why was I saying the same thing LOL HOW UUUU DOOOIINNN

September 24, 2007  

I was never interested in 'Addison' anyway, so Private Practice will not be watched by me. I heard Diane Carroll, 'Dr. Burks' mom will be on the first few episodes of Grey, so it should prove to be entertaining.
Sounds like you had a great weekend!!

September 24, 2007  

I liked private practice. Possibly because I love the one guy that was on Wings back in the day. Oh, and Mr Diggs.

I hope that the bday weekend is going to be fab. I wish I could come out and celebrate with you.

Silk leopard print shirt= pure foolishness. tooo funny

September 24, 2007  

I subscribe to the same philosphy ... when someone is mad, their true colors definitely tend to show. But I'd rather that.

September 24, 2007  

magnolia...Hmmm def interesting.

Deep...You know I heart you anyway and why could I not wait to tell you about the silk shirt lol

qofd..I did umm wow sounds like you've done that before or someone did that to you lol

don...Hopefully I never get someone too mad LOL

September 24, 2007  

Girl I can't wait for alot of shows to come back on. Grey's Anatomy, The Game, Everybody Hates Chris. I'm looking forward to Private Practice but I don't like how Addison is starting out.....jumping from man to man.

September 24, 2007  

TSG...UMM yes about jumpin from man to man I did not like that at all..is that how she plans to get a baby! I will be watching DVD all day on Saturdays now LOL

September 24, 2007  

well you know just let me know the plans...

September 24, 2007  

you always have the best weekends...

oh, and i've never watched grey's anatomy but i wanna see how they deal with brotha's parting, too. here's hoping they bring in another hot black guy cuz all that mchawtwhitedudes is messing with the balance.

September 24, 2007  

Referring to the Title: Boy do you find out soooo much, but the sad part is don't even realize that they are telling on themselves.

September 24, 2007  

I cant do Grey's Anatomy. House is a waaaaaaaaaaaay better show.

September 25, 2007  

"I am looking forward to Greys Anatomy starting I wonder how they are gonna explain where homie went and how is homegirl dealing with not getting married...I must say that Private Practice does not interest me..I just didnt like how the first episode she was kissing some man..I mean dang you dont know this man but you kissing him..not a good look."

I KNOW!!! I thought it was just me being all weird, but I too was like, ummmmm, what the hell is Addison doing now?

September 25, 2007  

"...if you really want to find out what someone thinks of you wait till they get mad."

Or get them drunk. They don't call it "truth juice" for nothing! I tried this with an ex-boyfriend once. Fun times

October 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home