Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"But the miracle of life itself; why people live and die, why they hurt and get hurt is still a mystery. We want to know the reason, the secret, the answer at the back of the book… because the thought of our being all alone down here is just too much for us to bear. But at the end of the day, the fact that we show up for each other, in spite our differences, no matter what we believe, is reason enough to keep believing." (Dr. Bailey- Grey's Anatomy)




I'm thank ful for my friends...

the ones who I only see ever so often but when we hang out it's like there has been no time and space between our visits

the ones that I see everyday but each day I find out something new about them

the ones that call me when they haven't heard from me and just want to say hi

the ones that I can call when I see something funny on my way home and they get it...... and even they dont they still let me yap

the ones that laugh even when they dont because the expression on my face as I'm tellin it makes them laugh

the ones that go out of their way to help me when I dont even think I need help

the ones that have seen me laugh and cry all in a span of 15 minutes and still come running each time I need them

the ones that understand my many facial seizures (that's what hun calls my facial expressions lol)

the ones who understand just what I'm thinking when something occurs and I look over at them

the ones that know when it's ok to be hard on me......and when I dont need to hear I told you so

the ones that I share simple and complicated memories with....if we never talk again we'll always have stories....

the ones I've met via blogworld....some of you I talk to pretty darn often others once in a blue moon but best believe if I'm ever in your neck of the woods I will be banging at your front door :)





posted@9:48
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:38 AM

7 Comments:

Amazed you can still find a list of different things to be thankful for.

*singing that's what friends are for*

January 23, 2008  

lady...hey there is always something to be thankful for even you although i couldn't see you when you came into town.

January 23, 2008  

*waving* Hey, it's been a while! I'm always glad to read posts like this. It's amazing to know that people are truly greatful for the small things in their lives.

January 25, 2008  

:) Now I feel all warm and smooshy inside :)

January 25, 2008  

HELL YEAH for friends!

That is all! :-)

January 28, 2008  

I dont really mess with Grey's Anatomy but some of the quotes be on point (I am a House fan).

January 29, 2008  

Girl having friends that you can count on is a real blessing!

January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home