Life through my eyes......

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Its been a long time

I shouldn't left you with a tag to read LOL ok ok that sucked but oh well. I'm feeling great cause I'm FINALLY getting a new phone...well not today but next week unless I can convince Hun to buy it this weekend (and that aint happenin) I am getting the new TREO 755p and I ammmm sooooo excited. My V (May she rest in peace) was dropped in my drink on new years eve and she aint' worked right since so I was back to using my LG6100 which has been discontinued and is a flip phone so I hate texting now on top of that one min it's fully charged the next min it's not. So with a lil motor mouth talking the Verizon rep changed my new every two date to today instead of Feb 19th...yea the 19th was not that far away but once you go QWERTY keyboard you dont wanna go back....so yea I'm a lil stoked...I've already been to the Treo website to look at what I can download and all that....it was a tight race between the TREO 755p and the XV6800 both of which are touch screen but the later has a hidden qwerty keyboard and no outside dialing pad which means to dial I would have to each touch the screen
(which by week one would be masked in grease lol or so dirty that I couldnt read it) or slide the screen up..which is aight but I dont know. I think the kicker was the fact that the treo displays text messages in conversation view instead of different texts.....I like that since I do text alot....anywho the post today is a TAG I haven't done one of these in a while so this should be fun. I was tagged by one of my favorite people to talk to on a daily basis my SISSYYYY DeepNThought (I call her sissy you can't lol)



The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by DeepNThought (I forgot how to link so just go tot he side to view her page)

Names I go by:1. Danny (very few folks call me this lol), D (most of the time folks call me this), or Sunshine (only one person calls me this and I smile whenever I hear it), and last but not least Yell (one of HS friends call me this)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. black dress pants 2. white shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. Compromise 2. Understanding...I mean hey that's a big one lol

Two of your favorite things to do: 1. write 2. Laugh

Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. to get my new phone so I can play with it I 2. On the couch watching the WIRE

Two pets you had/have: 1. Fish- Named beta who was a beta lol 2. Gizmo- I had to let him go to another home cause he was mix with I dont know what but he was getting TOOO big for the townhouse :( I miss him...the only man who was always happy to see me other than my daddy lol

Two people you think will fill this out:Everyone has done it already..great

Things that you did last night:1) watched walk hard which was not all that funny 2) slept

Two things you ate today: 1. multigrain cherrios 2. nothing

Two people you last talked to: 1. My buddy Ween 2. The Verizon folks

Two things you're doing tomorrow:1. Work 2. Party

Two longest car rides: 1. VA to ATL 2. VA to MIA

Two favorite holidays: 1. My birthday I mean to me it's a holiday lol 2. I actually all the other ones too cause I'm off from work lol

Favorite beverages: 1. water 2. pink lemonade

Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to: 1. My grandmother (my moms mom) 2. My lil cuz

I aint' taggin no one cause it seems that everyone has done this thing already LOL great

posted@11:31am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:08 AM

9 Comments:

Interesting answer lady.

January 10, 2008  

thanks for doing this. I enjoyed the answers to. I want that phone too. Maybe I will get it come May? hmmmmmmmmm.

January 11, 2008  

Wrk..HEYYYYY

Deep...I know I am soo in love with it...hmmm maybe you will LOL or you'll get something better ;)

January 11, 2008  

VA to Miami?!?!? Thats too damn long...

January 12, 2008  

High Five on writing & laughing!!

January 14, 2008  

I want a new phone :(

January 14, 2008  

lol... they got you too... i started this tag and it has really gotten around

January 14, 2008  

go QWERTY. :) do you think they put QWERTY in the dictionary? hmmmm

January 14, 2008  

I love my treo. I don't know what I'd do without it. It has all the functions that I need, I remember it having some problems and I tell you I almost went crazy. You're right once you go qwerty keyboard everything else seems to be a downgrade. I can never do standard phones again! Just not possible.

Keep this one in tip top shape. The new ones are much lighter than the older ones. I have the 700p and I would not change it for the world

January 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home