Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Lately....

I've been rather MIA, it's not because I wanna be but more so because I just can't bring myself to write about what I'm feeling so today is more of a release and a whoooosaaa if you will for me to get over what I'm feeling...

I'm thankful...

for peace, especially the peace that comes with understanding

for friends, sistafriends and those who check up on me when they sense something in the midst

for love....the joy that comes with it, the tears that wash away doubt and understanding that you can love someone and not be with them

for being able to live in the moments of my life

for enjoying and learning from everything that comes my way

for just being able to smile....sometimes that's all it takes.


LEARN THE GREAT ART OF DOING THE BEST YOU CAN WHERE YOU ARE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!!


posted@10:02am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:59 AM

7 Comments:

I hope you find peace and resolution with whatever you are feeling my dear.

January 09, 2008  

whats in blue... so so true!

January 09, 2008  

Diva...I'm going through that process now :)

eb...I know right I saw that and I had to post it.

January 09, 2008  

as long as you are enjoying and LEARNING from it all, then what you are going through is not in vain

big hugs!

January 09, 2008  

***HUG***

January 09, 2008  

@ Honey

...I kinda threw his phone across the room...I mean it slipped...

January 09, 2008  

i LOVE that end quote that is awesome!

January 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home