Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day.....

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and for those that don't have a Valentine.......here's a lil something for you:

Let's see what surprises lay ahead throughout the day and this evening. Will I have a Valentine or won't I? Then again I have my very own Valentine every year....myself (smile) So if no one tells me today that they love me...I'm saying it now. Honey-Libra, girl you are so beautiful and I'm so glad that I know you....I love you (smile)

Tonight will definately be chill...my sweetie is out in the middle of the ocean. He has already sent me a love filled email and has let me know that we will celebrate once he is back on land. However I informed him that every moment no matter how short with him is Valentines enough for me (this is what he calls mushy lol). He says he wouldn't trade us being together for anything in the world (awww, I love when he's mushy, cause he's not mushy that often lol)....so be safe baby, I miss you and can't wait to give you more love when you come home

posted@10:33am

posted by Ms.Honey at 7:30 AM

9 Comments:

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well... the love from self is the best love of all!

February 14, 2006  

@ttd..thanks girlie Happy Valentines Day to you as well!

February 14, 2006  

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2006  

@khalli88....Happy Vday to you as well

@msnhim...Happy Valentines Day!!! I loved your emotional cheating post...just didn't get a chance to comment on it...

February 14, 2006  

Happy Valentine's day, i'm sure that you will get something

February 14, 2006  

@jacquelyn....very true, we have something in commom.

@guide..you are correct and I have (smile) Happy V day to you as well

@thoughts..back at cha girl..I'm on my way over to your blog (lol)

February 14, 2006  

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2006  

@n search..Happy Valentines Day to you as well.

February 15, 2006  

Happy V-day to you too.

February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home