Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Turn

..to finally update my blog. Things have been hectic this week and it's only Wed or should I say it's almost Friday..either way it's half over...moving along

I'm so tired, I left work last night at like 10:30 cause my boss wanted help in cleaning up his office...then Young One wanted some company so I went over there and was passed the heck out..and I mean passed out...drool was coming out my mouth as soon as I hit the pillow.

Haven't talked to Constant since about Monday I think, conversation wasn't too long, he's leaving on the 28th and won't be back till the 14th of April. I'm past trying to make him talk on the phone....so I'm chilling. I probably won't talk to him till he sends me an email next week once he's out to sea, that's how it usually goes.....so the days of trying to get him to understand are over, I'm just gonna go back to being nonchalant...that seemed to work surprisingly.

Spring is here and it snowed yesterday..what kind of stuff is that. In the words of Chicken Little..the Sky is falling!! LOL. Man I'm all excited about being able to wear cute shoes and no stockings...cause they make my legs itch and I always run them after wearing them like once.....I can't wait till it hits about 65...I'll be off to get the toes did (yes I know that's not correct english, humor me a bit). I've been looking at some cute casual shoes that I can wear to an amusement park and what not this summer, cause flip flops fall off on rides and I hate sitting on my shoes and of course who would wear high heeled sandals to the park..not I said Honey, I will not be laughed at unknowingly lol...then again it's probably already happened...ah well.

I'll probably hit up a couple of stores this weekend to get some of my favorite clothing item of the spring and summer....gauchos and capris..I dont' know why I love these things. Probably cause I'm still partially shy about the thickness of my legs but hey what can I say....they come in all colors and fabrics...I have like 3 black pair and they are all made different. Might try to purchase some shorts but I'm kinda funny when it comes to those.

Young One said that if I get tired of doing the legal thing (working at the law firm) I should be a stripper....LOL. Man you should have seen my face, what I look like doing that. First I'm shy, second ummm NO third....HELL NO.....then again desperate times call for desperate measures...let's just say I'd have to be real desperate. Then he said if I ever became one my name should be Triple XL...cause of my butt......LMTO....umm yea aight..lol

I know me and the other roomie have like 5 months to look for another place but dang I love where I live now and I hate the whole aspect of moving. The packing, the moving, the unpacking, etc and so on. Hopefully we have the option of renewing our lease and we can just find another room mate cause that would be soo much better. I'm getting new furniture and now that I finally get to decorate like I want, why would I want to do that all over again......ERRRR. I just hate that she didn't even think to tell us when they first started "discussing it". I guess you can see it's pissing me off cause I talked about it last post and I'm talking about it now, but dang she could have provided me that courtesy as my friend and as my roomie. But I know her sister is pissed or at least upset cause this will be the first time they have lived apart..ever. We've been roomies since junior year of college so yea it's like I'm losing a family member..but ah well if that's what she wants to do. I know I'm not moving in with no man and I know he ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of or even a step to sit it on. Dang on losers!! (Breathe, relax, relate, release)

So yea I'll be glad when Friday comes, so I can sleep late on Sat morning and then I'm off to baby sit my lil cousin sat night. I dont' want to think about it but I hope I get Gizmo, I was wondering what was taking them so long in responding to my email, come to find out I had the wrong email address so we'll give it another day and see if I hear something. If not I have a friend who works at PetSmart and they are keeping a look out for a cute little dog that will suit me and my personality.

In other news my alma mater (George Mason University) are a part of the Sweet Sixteen. People slept on us (I know I don't play but I love me some MASON), and now everyone and their dang on grandkids want to act like they know who we are...bo you can't see us....lol yea I know it ain't that serious. I'm so proud of them cause I remember when we played Maryland and we could have scored but the ball went between the legs of one of our players and we lost our chance at even entering the tournament....so I'm screaming for you Patriots......cause once a PATRIOT, always a Patriot....GOOOOO MASON!!! aight enough of that lol

I'm kinda contemplating getting T.I's new CD....weird that I don't listen to that form of music much but I will blast some T.I. What is it about him, I think it's the beats more so, but ah well it's like that with most music and me, I'll listen to a song and only like an ad lib part of the chorus lol....I'm weird like that.....

Posted@11:50am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:31 AM

17 Comments:

While reading this post...the song "I'm In Love with a Stripper" popped in my head....LOL!

I hate moving too. It is both physically and metally draining.

I like T.I too!

March 22, 2006  

HA!!!What you know bout that.......? Feel bad for me when I move I live on teh 3rd floor......

March 22, 2006  

yeah I hate the moving, packing and unpacking part. You hate to do it but then again it can be fun b/c you are starting fresh and can do somethings in the new spot you didn't do in the old.

March 22, 2006  

i hate moving too, and unpacking, all that ish...

I'm loving that new T.I. song, what you know bout that...that beat knocks, and i love how he says it

March 22, 2006  

I can't wait for the weather to get warmer myself! I cant take this cold weather at all

March 22, 2006  

Got a body of a goddess...lol. XL booty eh? Mind sharing..lol.

Girl five months is enough time to find a roomate better get on doggoneit!

March 22, 2006  

I hate moving also. Packing and unpacking is a long and hard process. I find my self also humming a random T.I. song.

I had George Mason making it to the sweet 16 in my bracket!!

March 22, 2006  

Yep, moving is a production. You need a couple vacation days to get your mind right when it is over. Oh, I love TI also.

March 23, 2006  

I have a strong dislike for moving!!!!

Hey TripleXL is my stage name! You can't have it! ROFL

March 23, 2006  

Ya'll some crazy people LOL...I love reading your comments I'll have to have a post especially about my booty and the attention it draws LOL....NOT..then again that would be interesting

March 23, 2006  

im w/ you w/ the thickness of legs.. i dont like how gauchos look on me.. so i always do the capris!

i cant WAIT for spring (the weather part).. b/c it makes clubbing sooo much more fun!

March 23, 2006  

I have issues with my thighs so i'll be sporting capris this summer.

Moving sucks but onthe other hand you get to stat fresh.

March 23, 2006  

as a tar heels fan i have an instant hatred for george mason.

that said, i might still pull for them seeing as you went there. i gotta ponder that one though. LOL

March 23, 2006  

a step to sit it on! haha!! and please. the basketball peeps @ george mason did not realistically have them in the sweet 16. not to burst your bubble. i didn't have duke makin it out of the elite 8 and that's my team all the way.

moving sucks!!!!!

don't get me started on the weather. i LOVE open toed shoes and skirts. ugh!! i need to move.

March 23, 2006  

I so hear you about moving. I have to give up my apartment next week and it is going to be traumatic.

March 24, 2006  

There's something about T.I. right? Like you, I'm not really into that music but, I'm going to pick that one up!
Good luck finding a new roomie. It's so hard to give up a nice spot!

March 24, 2006  

libra! you've been tagged

March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home