Life through my eyes......

Monday, June 12, 2006

Rain Go Away!

It's a monday and it's a rainy one here in DC. I'm at work and already there has been some emergency. My boss left to go to a clients office for an emergency meeting with the gov't and the airline lost his luggage....great.

All I could think of this morning when I went outside was Good Morning Vietnam LOL

I had a wonderful weekend. I smile just thinking about it, isn't that funny.

I'm going to see the fam this weekend I'm sooo EXCITED!!!

Friday: Got off work and went home to get ready to hit up LOVE with the roomie and Wise and Young (http://wiseandyoung.blogspot.com). Man we were too cute. I had on this lil one piece black gaucho thing..yea it sounds funny but it was cute LOL..I'll have to show you a pic when wise and young sends them to me. The roomie had on all white and wise and young was killin em in the slacks and button up. So we hit the streets, there weren't alot of people in line so we got inside in a timely fashion after the people at the door got to notice that they might need more than once person on the left side of the stairs to "search" the ladies. I mean does it take 10 min to see if I have a gun between my boobs. NO! So we get inside head straight to the bar and find out that VODKA is $1. Yes you read correct. So I got a Vodka and pineapple...actually by the time the special was over (10:30) I had 3 of them LOL. So I was nice, not drunk but nice. Headed upstairs and got another drink (Tom Collins) and sipped on some of the roomies drink while she was occupied LOL..she had a B-52 I think that's what it's called. It had Grand Marier, Khaloa, and Baileys...so it tasted like spiked chocolate milk LOL. So we sippin and drinking and who the heck do I see out the corner of my eye, well actually roomie saw him first...Ray..the dude from College Hill (the mascot dude), so I didn't care too much about that, plus he had on a hoodie and some shorts...lookin real I don't really want to be hereish. So I moved it on along after I made sure it was him. Kelis was performing that night and yes I'm gonna say it, she is not good live...her voice is deep. She has a voice live that I would prefer to hear after the "studio" fixes it LOL....Wise and Young picked me and roomie up so we could each see her....yea we a lil thick but he struggled so we could get a 5 sec view of her LOL....so now out of the corner of my eye who do I see....Rodney from College Hill. The sexy Sigma with the sexy, juicy lips. Man I ain't no groupie but I was like I'm bout to be a bad girl tonight. Proceeded to walk my self on over there and let him know that his lips was doing something to me...he gave me a kiss and yea like a lil 5 year old girl and her first crush I almost passed the heck out. Them things was just as juicy as I thought they would be.....EM, EM, EM. He was killin em in the all white and I was tryin to test them lips back out. But I let it be and went back to my dancing, shoulder leaning and snappin my fingers all over the back of the dance floor. Saw B, who I haven't seen in like a year..we always loose touch and run into one another at the club...weird LOL. Since we got there early we left like around 2ish and stopped at the diner down the street from home cause I was famished..I mean I felt like I had been locked up for 6 months without food cause I laid into that omelett and them grits and that biscuit. Tore it up so fast my stomach was hurting LOL.....I was knocked out.

Saturday: Got up at 6:15am (yea I went to bed at 315am) to head to the DMV that opens at 8am. Yes it's that serious, I got there at like quarter to 7 and was the fourth person in when they opened.....was out of there by 820. Got home and took a nap after walking and feeding Giz, who is so insane LOL. The roomie (the one with the boyfriend whose name is I don't pay for anything) was upstairs came down around 9pm trying to talk...boo you been upstairs all day don't say nothin to me now and you only sayin that now cause you probably smellin yourself...freakin losers. We have the option to move out a month early and if me and the other roomie get this place that we lookin at then we will be movin in Aug instead of Sept....will we tell her...after we find out if we have the place or not....she brought this all on herself...don't write a check that life can't cash....talk is good but living with someone who doesn't pay for crap now aint' a good sign. She looks like a homeless lady and acts like one too, but anyway enough on that.

Nurse Dude who now will be known as D (one of my girls was like aww ain't that cute D & D..um yea LOL), came over after he went to a bar-b-que. It was like 1am....his car was stolen this week and his cell phone is messed up. Poor lil thing he's been having it rough. So I picked him up from the metro....and got home and we had an argument cause my phone rang. He was like ain't you gonna answer it, I was like no. He said go ahead and I said no. So then he's like who is callin you at 2am (it was really a text), why they callin you if you told them to leave you alone (which I did, some men don't get it) he was like that's bullish and all this nonsense....he rode that thing out till like 4am when he was like man tell them niggas to stop callin you all late and blah blah blah. It was Army Dude for the record who is suppose to be coming here for the 4th of July...but he's starting to annoy me so I didn't really talk to him when he called and he had been drinkin at a fight party which is why he texted me at 2am.

Sunday: We got up to get some breakfast or some of you might now it as "grown up fun" don't you just love the morning....I cooked brunch (lol) we had grits, eggs, bacon and biscuits..yea see I can be domestic. Chilled around the house...he had to go home and pick something up so he took my car brought it back safe and sound (I trust him or I wouldn't have let him take it) we just had a as my friend would call it husband and wife day LOL. He played with Giz, who he calls his son and of course Giz being who he is ignores me most of the day and plays with him. He loves his "daddy" lol. Had dinner...I cooked yet again, we had pork chops, peas and stuffing. My D said I did a good job, so I was happy that he was nice and full...hung around some more and he left. So if you've noticed I no longer call him Nurse dude he's D......what's that tell ya LOL....Constant is a thing of the past.....he called (D) this morning to say good morning and have a nice day he would call me when he went on lunch. Talked about goin to Six Flags weekend after next, I love the amusement park and it's been so nice. I'm glad he brought it up. We also dicussed or should I say that I did what we're going to do for his bday..he's goin out with his boys on his bday so i get him the next day which happens to be a Sat....I've decided we're gonna go to Bmore and spend the day...do the whole sight seeing thing (visit the aquarium and all that) do dinner and then come back home....sounds pretty good to me. So we eat dinner, watch some of the game and he leaves cause traffic ove rthe bridge is better but you never know. He called me this morning to say Good Morning and to have a good day he would call me during lunch.

So as you can see my weekend was chill, nice and mostly spent with D. We'll be spending a lot more time together (wink)


posted@11:23am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:56 AM

26 Comments:

I was bout to say you and D pretty much spent the weekend together! Nice!

I miss being at the harbour at night, yall are gonna have fun in B-More....

I feel bad for you non paying roomate....just a little!

June 12, 2006  

lady..yes it was very nice, I'm looking forward to going to bmore I love planning stuff lol....

Girl I don't feel bad for her she has emailed me twice today and I have yet to respond she only talks to me when she wants something....she can go kick some rocks off a cliff for all I care.

June 12, 2006  

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Yes you were a bad girl telling Rodney his lips were doing something to you :-)

June 12, 2006  

I like sexy unchapped lips......hmmmmmm........my weekend wasnt as exciting as yours..>guess im slipping....

June 12, 2006  

Maybe I'm a lil late with this. You're in DC now?

June 12, 2006  

ok.........i aint get no notice on this love thing....yeah thats all i read...i had to comment on that first, back to reading.

June 12, 2006  

paula...then I LOVE being bad LOL

NegroPino....yea me too and his were nice and juicy lookin just callin my name..yea girl you slippin gotta step that game up, give me some kind of excitment lol

Thoughts..it was nice chillin with him ya know just relaxin....girl I was tryin but I didn't get in the door till like 940 and as much as I was tryin to knock em back I couldn't LOL

Serial....umm yea where you been...I live near DC always have haha

No1Special....sorry I forgot to send you the flyer

June 12, 2006  

ok now that i read it all......i know i've been BLOGMIA for a min...but are you a "D" official now....together together, lol, that phrase always cracks me up

June 12, 2006  

No1....yea that cracks me up as well. Together, together...hmmm let's just say I won't be accepting anymore numbers LOL..and I'll be deleting some from my phone.

June 12, 2006  

The whole cast was @ LOVE Friday. I had no idea who they were, but my home girl kept pointing then out. Glad you had fun!

June 12, 2006  

Cool..yea me and the roomie saw the guys but we didn't see the girls not that I was lookin for them LOL...it was cool I was too hungry afterwards though LOL...once again an area blogger is around me and I have yet to meet one LOL

June 12, 2006  

bout time you stopped acting like you aint like nurse dude.. my bad d! LOL! glad ya'll enjoyed yourselves... the quiet weekends are sometimes the best weekend!

June 12, 2006  

ttd..it took me a second had to make sure he was for real, for real LOL..yes it was so nice just chillin me watchin tv, him playin playstation what is it with that thing anyway LOL...I fell sleep watchin him play.

June 12, 2006  

Good Morning Vietnam?

June 12, 2006  

damn...i know i can't drank w/u....i would've been thoo (threw) dealing....whew!!!! i'm drunk just reading...sounds like you had fun...

June 12, 2006  

There are a lot of good places to visit in Baltimore!! You better holla at me so I can give you the up and up. You know thats my hometown!!!!





Why be less when you can B-More!!!!!

June 12, 2006  

Gods Child..yea it's from some movie an old war movie I think, can't remember the name of it

sarccastik..what that was nothing LOL

epsilonious...um now that gets you a blank stare LOL..sike but nah I'll def be tryin to obtain suggestions on some nice eating places and what not. It's not till July so I have time

June 12, 2006  

Aww... sounds like you and "D" had a great time!!
No more Constant? Sounds like a good idea! ;-)

June 13, 2006  

Ms.Behavin...yep we sure did (smile) of course Constant has emailed me but I'm not too concerned about that aspect anymore...yes we've known each other a while but he took me through the ringer and I can't deal with that anymore.

June 13, 2006  

I'm going to have to catch up.
I haven't read anything about nurse dude!
Holla!

June 13, 2006  

Whatz up Honey! Stopping thru to show some luv. I hope you are having a great week.

June 13, 2006  

Good luck with nurse dude. Maybe other dudes shouldn't be phoning you, but aren't his wifey. Damn.

June 14, 2006  

Seems to me you had a very exciting weekend. That said-I need to have me some fun-

June 14, 2006  

I'm jealous Rodney was my secret crush

and girl I woulda told "D" to zip it, he is not paying the phone bill so chill out with all that questioning a sista *lol*

Yeah I'm doing some back reading

June 20, 2006  

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

August 12, 2006  

best regards, nice info
» » »

August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home