Life through my eyes......
Monday, June 05, 2006
What it is Jive Turkey (LOL)
Friday: Got off work, chilled out with my Gizo (he a lil gangsta LOL) then heard from Nurse Dude who was gonna come through....also noticed that the freakin cable was off which meant that I was going to be subjected to watching DVD's all weekend....I never realized how much I missed Lifetime till I couldn't watch it. Army dude called (haven't talked about him too much he's a newbie LOL) we talked for an hour or so he's leaving for Iraq at the end of the summer wants me to come out to TX to visit for 4th of July...we shall see. Nurse dude finally calls, says he's not coming and proceeds to talk about how his sis is sick..she is 23 and has lupus which is why he be on the phone all the time....(I felt kinda guilty) but I mean dang I ain't no mind reader let me know what's up. So he says she's back in the hospital, his mom is hysterical cause she is a nurse and she knows that her daughter is taking a turn for the worst. So we're talking about that and he comes out and says..I need you Honey, not someone like you I need you. You're beautiful, kind, intelligent, I want to spoil you be your baby and make you happy. I was like (huh) ummm, ummm (lol) why you sayin all this...he was like why keep it in I know I've been not spending time with you too much I just been real worried about my sis and I have to go home and see her...it's bad this time. So I asked him about why he was on the phone (text messaging) when we were at the movies and he was like you have nothing to worry about no one can take my attention away from you (do you think I believe that LOL....nope). Then he says I want to be with you, you just let me know when....ummm alrighty buddy. LOL I noticed I hadn't heard anything from Constant.....does it bother me yes, am I worried like I was before NOPE..when I said I was done this time I meant it...it doesn't take that long to return a phone call, send an email or text message or send up a smoke signal..aight that make take longer but you get my drift. So he can deal with himself for the next 6 months I dont' care.
Saturday: Woke up and remembered that I couldn't watch my cartoons..so I was HEATED!! Popped in the shower and ran some errands and then let the Giz out and we sat around the house till Nurse Dude came over (he calls Giz his son, it's too funny). He got mad cause I got a phone call while we were waiting for the pizza to come ok, I know being on the phone when you have company is rude but I wasn't on there long and he was mad cause I didn't say I had company I just said I'm watchin a movie and bout to eat (it was a guy but for the record I didn't want to be like yea I'm with a boo LOL and nurse dude be like umm what I ain't your boo..not those words exactly but you get what I mean, plus when he's on the phone he doesn't say he's with me...I ain't got time for the name game) so we ordered pizza watched Glory Road and Ray.....I was going to an all white party later so I showed him what I was going to wear and he was going to a comedy show he showed me what he was wearing I had to help him decide between green shirt or a peach one I went with the green one he went with the peach then my girl came over and agreed with me so he went with the green one (that boy can dress I tell ya that). It's so funny cause when my girl came over she was like aww look at the lil family I was like umm please it's not that serious LOL. He left about 10 min before we did and called to tell me he had a nice time with me and all that jazz.
Sunday: Once again no freakin cable....great. Started off with Double Jeopardy, watched Ray again and Saw I and II. I've gone through most of my DVD collection and know now the next time I got to Target I need to get some more movies LOL. Lounged around, talked to my daddy who was checkin up on me and Giz....nurse dude said he might come over after the gym...of course I wasn't countin on it too much, so I went to the beauty supply store to get some more loc gel so I could do my hair..then decided I didn't want to do it I'd wait for the roomie to get back from Jamica (she's been there since thurs, I pick her up tonight)....was on the phone most of the day with Army dude...who surprisingly keeps my attention when we're on the phone for over an hour...on time we were on the phone till 2 am and we started our convo at like 9.....we took like one break cause I had to eat LO(good thing it was the weekend, or I would have been hurt that night).....
1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be? I would have to say in the military...not too late but I dont' want to go to war LOL
2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be? Rick James for that whole I'm Rick James, B***** LOL....we know who you are
3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years? Staying with someone who I had only seen once and we were dating for 2 years (he lived in TX)
4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music. I can go with out sex but music nope.
5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense? Common sense cause it would tell me to get a wonder bra and some butt pads LOL
6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo? To be honest I don't know....most of the ones on my list seem pretty interesting...
7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)Cuddle? LOL no one
8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring? I love Boys II Men, some TI, some Jon B, some Ying Yang, and a compliation CD of singles that I love, Marc Dorsey's (I crave, Sam Salter, etc) I love to sing in the car LOL
9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?No something I want to even think about....plus I have no kids right now
10. What's your biggest insecurity?Which one? Being alone with 500 cats LOL..nah being taking advantage of
11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? I started out with Wise and Young then moved on to the various ones you see on the side of the screen
12. When's the last time you peed your pants? I was in line waiting to use the bathroom (at an amusement park) and my sis made me laugh needlesstosay I didn't have to go anymore but I had to go to the car to get a change of clothes
13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check? My first paycheck, the first kiss was nice but man that check me want to kiss myself LOL
14. Do you have kids? Want kids? Don't have kids but would love to be blessed with them
15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls over an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? They wouldn't be able to get that off the news before i was calling in LOL
16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails? Well the finger nail thing might look kind of nasty so I'd just have to draw my eyebrows on or get some permanent make up...on the other hand I could get some hair transplanted to my eyebrows...I've heard it being done.
17. What makes you angry? When people say they have to tell me something but make me wait forever, fake people, extra people (over exaggeration is not necessary)
18. What makes you horny? Liquor, kissing, colgone
19. What makes you nervous? Tests, love, the future
20. What makes you smile? My family, life, love
That wasn't so bad.....