Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Untitled

Sitting at home on the couch and decided to update the blog...I know usually I update on Mondays and perhaps one day during the week...that's probably because with the new job I try not to blog too much haha....anyway

Nothing too exciting going on...as you can see I got a new pic on the profile....took it one night when I was going to Love with the roomie and a friend. I'm loving how my hair looks...is that conceited...it's ok, I got a reason (sike let me stop) I look extra light in that pic too.....perhaps I would pass the paper bad test. I say that cause I was tellin one of the girls the other day that my boss treats me like a house negro....nicer than a field slave but not too nice haha and I said I wouldn't even pass the paper bag test but after looking at that pic perhaps I just might.......why would someone compare themselves to a paper bag anyway.

How come when we women are on our monthly (lol, I sound like a old woman) we get the munchies, I just sat up here and ate cereal and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and yes I had a glass of milk and milk in my cereal.....feelin a lil full.

I put Giz outside cause he was trying to tear up the carpet why this fool startin at me through the glass like he bout to come through it, now he is jumpin on the door tryin to "open" it. He is too crazy. Guess he got tired cause he drinking his water now. I tell ya that dog has a mind of his own.

What the heck am I gonna do this weekend....gotta take one of the girls and her boo to the airport then back to sleep but other than that what am I going to do to entertain myself...I don't even want to think about it cause if I think about it I'll start to entertain folks that don't deserve my time (i.e. green eyes) who has been emailing me and what not.

Of course D has been calling and we've been chatting....says he wants to see me before he goes to GA to pick his car up. That would be nice, I do miss his company and that cute lil southern drawl he got goin on...man it's something about a man and his accent. And the way he half way closes his eyes em em em...aight I digress. But I could get use to him..in fact I already have haha. I told him that although I wonder should I have told him that....then again you have to open up sometimes if you want things to even take off.

Oh yea on to some new drama...remember how i said in one of those me-me quizzes, that I dated a guy for almost 2 years and he lived in TX..why this fool called me and was sayin baby this and baby that. I was like umm what, boo we ain't together I've said that over and over he was like what?! I dont' get it is this about someone else, who you sleepin with. I was like boo that ain't none of your business..he was like you never said nothing about us not being together...umm boo I haven't talked to you in a serious convo since like 4 months ago and you think we're still together. You think we're together just cause you're callin me baby and what not. Umm sorry babe, I've moved on and you missed the train on this one. Needlesstosay I called him an idiot he got mad and sent me a nasty email...like I care....I don't so good riddance to bad rubbish.

After reading Tenacious' blog I think I might have to find me a fine white man..you know test out the other grass on the other side of the bridge...would it really be greener haha.....then again where the heck would I meet a fine white man. Ok I work in DC and there are millions of white men there running around especially during lunch time but I ain't gonna walk up to them and be like so would you like some chocolate in that milk LOL.....but I do that some of them be killing them on the metro in the suits with the pinstrips and colored ties....dang on it. I love a man in a nice suit and smellin all good.....make me wanna have his kids right then and there....not really but you get what I'm saying.

Perhaps I need to start going to happy hour more. It's not like DC doesn't have enough of them goin on. I could network and meet a few good men. Sounds like an interesting concept think I'll work on that this weekend....I was talkin to Wise and Young and he said I should try going out on my own. Ok that's all well and good but I'm not use to that...then again I need to do something with myself when the roomie is gone and the other girls are busy......so pass on the suggestions and I'll promise to take them into consideration...

Newsflash: Ok when I typed this last night I forgot to mention one thing and it was brought to my attention while I was walking to work this morning. The first day of summer was yesterday and some people seem to have forgotten that this now means you can not, I repeat CAN NOT.......forget to use deodorant. Whether it be Suave, Degree, Dove (my personal favorite) or Teen Spirit for you young ones out there.....please, please, PLEASE use it. I walked past this lady this morning and the stench of what was going on underneath those things at the side of her body nearly did me in and it was only 8:30 a.m. Ok I know you're sayin maybe she was in a rush....well she shouldn't have been in that quite of a rush that early and tried to kill everyone that walked by...smellin like dang on onion water and spam.....WTH????!!!!! Carry a travel size one in your purse or man bag or work bag whatever you want to call it...leave one at your desk or in your office. It's hot your gonna sweat please don't kill those around you.

Thank you

Hmm what else....see this is why I blog on mondays or fridays cause it seems like I have so much to talk about.....then again perhaps that's when all the drama occurs..hopefully this weekend will be drama free.

Aight my brain is on E

posted @7:47pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 4:31 PM

31 Comments:

I really love the new profile pic, you can tell the weight difference in your face from your previous one.

Men are a trip period, no matter what nationality you choose! LOL

June 22, 2006  

Thanks G. I love stopping by your page as well it's one of my daily reads...yea I know there are a few good brethren out there lol ya'll aight I just have to get past the nonsense to get to one...and I have (wink) now if he's for me or not is the question haha

ladynay....aww thanks girlie that makes me feel so much better cause you know I be on and off that scale like my life depends on it haha..yea I know but I always wondered how a trip would other men be compared to the brothers I've dated lol

June 22, 2006  

Besides the skin tone I dont think white men are too different from black men. There will always be stereotypes, but I think they would basically be the same. Getting over the color thing would be the biggest deal, I guess.... I don't know. I've never dated one.

I think going out solo could be a good thing. If youre trying to meet men you would look available.

Girl... I dunno what it is about Tx men. My ex called me 6.45 this morn. I didnt answer, but the last time we talked he was all about how he still loved me and if we were in the same state, blah blah blah. He has a girl with him in the same city... no thank you on reliving the nightmare.

June 22, 2006  

4ever...Yea I've never dated one either but it would be interesting. Girl I think he was off his rocker cause I tried to be nice about it..now he all salty boo you should have been payin attention to what I was sayin instead of sayin what you wanted to hear.

G...aww thank you suga lol

June 22, 2006  

Love the new picture..u loo so soo serious.....SMILE Girl !!!!!!!

June 22, 2006  

Negro..I was puttin on makeup..I think I was tryin to poke my eye out LOL..thanks girlie

June 22, 2006  

*strickly white dickly*

Speaking of deodorant, why does someone's cubicle here in my office smell like crotch, ass and greek food?

June 22, 2006  

stilt....girl you are too funny..that strickly white dickly. So how is it LOL...sike let me stop.

Eww that's gross....I hate people's cubicales that stink cause they seep out into the aisles...

June 22, 2006  

A couple of strokes of deodorant would've added what 10 or 15 seconds to her departure time? Maybe she was trying to test if it really gave protection for 24 hours. Guess it didn't.

June 22, 2006  

your new pic looks great. like ladynay said, from the weight difference in your face, it's clear your hard work is paying off. keep up the good work!
i need to get on some kinda work out plan too...

June 22, 2006  

Lookin GOOD GIRL!!

I love this pic and how is your hair done, its cute!!

I'm tryna figure out what to do with this crap!

June 22, 2006  

you looking good, mami! i'm with nay...i can tell you've been working out. there's a healthy glow to your skin. keep up the good work!

what person in their right mind would think he or she is still in a relationship with someone he or she hasn't seen in four months? oh yeah...he's not in his right mind...AT ALL. you got some crazy mofos hanging around you. LOL

June 22, 2006  

ooooooo weeeee! i gotta co-sign on the use of deodorant. but i dont care if it's summer, spring, winter, or fall! grown ass men and women walking around smelling like boiled okra and salty collard greens trying to be in everybody's face! disgusting!
~fallen angel

by the way, thanks for stoppoing by my site. i hope you'll e back to visit. i promise i'm friendly! LOL :)

June 22, 2006  

Are you tired of hearing how good you look yet? Well too bad, I gotta say it, too. LOL

You ain't never lied about the deodorant.

June 22, 2006  

I went out on a few dates before with white men..some good..some bad... for example, one guy I went out with started out cool..but dinner time we were talking about our families and I was telling him how I have two older sister and a younger brother... this fool got all excited about me saying I had a brother and asked me if my brother was a gangbanger... I was like what? so pissed and explained to him my brother is a college educated man, since he assumed all black men were crips or bloods. not only that he kept making a point to call his black woman boss a bitch... maybe he was hoping I would say "yeah, we black women can be that way".... nergo please.... so I say date at your own risk..but thats with any man of course.

June 22, 2006  

also...I do love the new pic too..and yeah I did notice.. dc betta watch out or you might hurt 'em when you step out your door. :)

June 22, 2006  

looking good in your pic...i see all your hard work has paid off

June 22, 2006  

and did i miss something i thought d was becoming permanant

June 22, 2006  

I like your new pic and the hair!!!
You look so bright, fresh and young!
Girl hit the happy hours and get you a
stable of menz- hell until you say I do...
it's called DATING!! hahahaha

June 22, 2006  

HI, Thanks for stopping by my site. Feel free to come again!

June 23, 2006  

The new pic is nice...

I can't even comment on the dude from Texas...It's just a mess !

June 23, 2006  

i like the pic...damn you walk to work...u lucky dog...damnit man

June 23, 2006  

Aww you guys..you're making me blush and as you can see from the pic that is probably easy to tell LOL....I'm taking this all in and using it in motivation to do what I gotta do to be a lil healthier....

Glad I wasn't the only one that figured usage of the underarm salve was being down rated during summer LOL....please, please, please don't kill me when I walk by you....

Nah I only walk about 2-3 blocks once I get off the metro man if I walked to work I would always leave the house about 10 min before I was suppose to be at work LOL.

Yea I encounter some crazy sonofagun's but hey life is funny that way.....although it brings drama I will def have some stories for the kids when I have em.

June 23, 2006  

you look so cute in the new pic.. lol @ deod. in the summer!

June 23, 2006  

Cute pic. Man some people are just funky. But funky at 8:00 a.m. That's some realy funk.

June 23, 2006  

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. i enjoyed reading yours as well...i hope the peeps at your job get it together with the deodorant thing...that sucks! lol
i'll stop back by on monday and see waht was up on the weekend...have a good one!

June 23, 2006  

nice new pic chica! lmao @ the deoderant issue. i never want to be funky i keep a travel size in the car in case i ever forget.

June 23, 2006  

I'm diggin the new pic too. You are quite the hottie. ;o)

June 26, 2006  

I love the new pic!!!!!

June 26, 2006  

Definitely get out and enjoy life. Go to the happy hours and meet and greet. If nothing else you should make some new friends.

June 26, 2006  

Girl you are so crazy and you talk about me and inventing words

Some of these white men do look a little tasty in DC...I thought I was the only one who peep how good some of them look in their suit and tie

And people who think deodorant is optional kill me...smelling like old polish water, a wet dog, and musk...doesn't it make u feel like ur breathe stink or something...I feel like I have a bad taste in my mouth when I smell a musty ass person...ooh and don't let me get on folks who rock the solid deodorant like seeing the white is good...well it is good but umm yeah Ima need you to invest in some clear gel...esp if u have hair under ur arms nobody want to see the deodorant ball

^^^LMAO

June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home