Life through my eyes......

Monday, July 10, 2006

Breathe Easy

Aight so after the worldwind of confusion this weekend was much welcomed.

On Friday I went to dinner with one of the girls at the Cheesecake Factory which by the way has the BEST cheesecake I have ever tasted. If you've never been there then you need to make your way there quick, fast and in a hurry. I had some buffalo wings with fries cause I didn't want too much and then I had some caramel apple streutsel....it was sooooo good. It's always nice to go to go to dinner with friends and catch up over a nice meal. We chatted about work and what not. Then we waited for the roomie to show up so we could hang out with the two guys that we chilled with on the 4th. So it was the three of us and we met up with them and had a couple of drinks then went back to the crib to play some Uno. So the cutie that I exchanged numbers with was there and he grilled me about not being interested a couple of nights ago. I told him that I wasn't going to throw myself on him the first night that I met him I mean who does that. So we chilled and to make a long story short we didn't get home till like 4am. The other girl that went with me and the roomie has a boyfriend so her and the dude were just conversing. My roomie hooked up the dude that was talking to her to another friend of ours. We'll just call her Jazzy lol...it might get confusing in a second. My friend we'll call Shy girl.

Sat I slept late, got up and ran some errands and bummed around the house. I was going to a cookout with the roomies (yes the infamous one made an appearance). So through conversation with roomie we find out that Jazzy, Shy girl, D (the dude that was hooked up with Jazzy) and Cutie (the dude that I exchanged numbers with) had gone to the movies and dinner and were then on their way to DC for drinks. I was like dang we introudced all ya'll can't we get an invite. So I call shy girl and was like so what's up and she was like what's up with what...and I'm thinkin boo don't be actin stupid. So I was like what ya'll doing later and she was like oh we'll they wanna go to blah,blah,blah. And then she's like well I thought you were going to the cookout, I was thinking you could still ask you knew I was tryin to talk to oh dude..I mean dang....so I was a bit salty for a second. But I got over it...I mean hey she's always talking about her boyfriend and all that jazz so whatever. But yea I was in my feelings for a second I mean ya'll go on a lil foursome date....great...now what would your boo that you talk about all the time think about that....great. So they come pick me up, and we went to this spot in Arlington, get some drinks then head to this spot called 1223. Now I haven't been there since I was like a freshmen or sophmore in college so I was kinda weary about going there. But we got there, had some drinks danced with the white people lol...who seem to always sway when they dance what is up with that. So I got home around 3 or a lil thereafter.

Sunday...got up sorta late, hung around the house and nurse dude came over (yea you see he's not D anymore) he brought his dog over and him and giz were playing. It was soo funny to watch them play fight..of course Giz is bigger now but once Dollar get big (he's a pit) then Giz will be whimpering lol. Went out and brought some shoes, cooked dinner and that's about it.

So not too much excitment other than various email from you know how lol. He's trying boy I tell ya....even going so far as to send poetry and what not....great. Keep on doing what you do and we'll see if it lasts.

posted@8:11pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 4:59 PM

17 Comments:

you always have fun weekends

Im jealous

July 10, 2006  

We haven't moved up to poetry have we? You go girl! LOL

July 11, 2006  

Poetry? Okay....

July 11, 2006  

Dee...I was sad to see it go LOL. Nurse dude is just that a dude haha...he's slowly being phased out at least I think so HAHAH

Tenacious....girl this weekend was kinda chill I thought lol

ladynay....yea poetry some I can tell he might have written the others I'm tryin to scoll the web lookin for them LOL

luvin me..yea that's what I said...alrighty (sarcastic tone)

July 11, 2006  

You got that man writing?!?!?! Wow!!

You always got something jumping off on the weekend

July 11, 2006  

what's up jazzy? that's kinda rude of her! she knew u were talking to dude.. oh well.. you got somebody writing you poetry anyway! :-)

i dont like nurse dude anymore... seems like he can only come thru on plans when it involves being in the house.. (hint, hint)

July 11, 2006  

epsilonius....yea we'll see how that turns out LOL...he might be cutting and pasting LOL

ttd...yea I was kinda salty for a second, then I was like well she got a boo and the dude that she thought was cool was being hooked up with jazzy so oh well...it's all good I know now lol....yea I've noticed that which is why he's slowly being phased out.

July 11, 2006  

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake factory. i love their food. all of it. you're making me plan a trip there!! shame on you! lol

July 11, 2006  

Yummy... Cheesecake factory is like that!!!


umm u confused the hell out of me.. I don't know who jazzy, shy girl and whatever but sounds like ya roommate pissed on you and went out with the dude u was checkign for eventhough she got a man...

am I right? if so.. u can ALWAYS get her back :) *insert devilish grin*

July 11, 2006  

ya girl is HATIN! how she gonna go out with dude when she knew you were interested?!?

i love reading your damn blog, girl. it's like talking to a girlfriend over the phone. i'm with tenacious. you always have da bomb weekends.

July 11, 2006  

jameil...it was sooo good. I'll def have to make that a more than once a year spot LOL

daddy's girl...nah it wasn't roomie it was the girl I was at dinner with. I don't know if she was tryin to get with him cause she got a boo but why go out with two other peopel who are tryin to chill if you ain't ah well I ain't worried...

and yes cheesecake factory was like that LOL

nikki...yea I dont' know what she was doing..ah well ain't got time to figure out if she knew what she was doing or if it was innocent but while the two were suppose to be hooked up where talking what was she doing yea umm hmm ah well....lol you crazy girl...well you know when I come to the A whenever that will be you're gonna have to show me around

July 11, 2006  

Glad you have a good weekend.

Next time you're in New York City, ask someone to take you to Junior in Brooklyn. People go there just for their cheesecake.

July 11, 2006  

organized..hey it was pretty chill we'll see what this weekend has in store...

G....yea I'm beginning to forget about him too and nope it's lookin like a passing phase...but a good learning experience LOL

July 12, 2006  

Im with you girl I dont like my friends making plans that dont include me when Im the one that introduced them...thats just bad politics. LOL

July 12, 2006  

I went to the cheesecake factory in atlanta. But we were all so full by the end of it that I couldn't eat any cheesecake. I know, I know I have already gotten the lecture about that.

July 12, 2006  

Sounds fun. Sorry I missed you when I was in VA!

July 12, 2006  

dang girl I don't have enough time in the day to do all the hanging out you do.

July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home