Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Burgers, Cuties and Drinks

AHHHHHHH!!!!

That's all I can say about my 5 day weekend. It was so refreshing not to have to think about work or even have to come in to work for 5 whole days....can that please happen again haha. Hope your holiday was all that you wanted it to be and more...I know mine was.

Friday: I got off work about 5 min early cause D (who is slowly moving back to being called nurse dude) used my car for the day and he brought it to my job (which was nice of him but still). Of course I hate Fridays before a holiday cause the day passes soooo slowly. I wonder why that is, probably cause they know I didn't want to be here to begin with. Well we had a lil tiff cause when he brought my car to me I ddn't know there were two 17th streets where I work in downtown DC...so I'm telling him all the things that are near me and he's just not getting it....he gets annoyed...so do I. I mean it's dang on 1000 degrees outside, I think I burned like 10 pds walking all over 17th street. Finally we found one another and we had it "out" he called me silly and in a tone that said "this heifer don't know where she work at", I told him to shove it then I got over it. I thought it was over and done with..I find out on Tuesday that this negro is ticked off..boo it's dang on Tuesday and that happened on Friday if you're still mad you need to tell me then not 3 days later....I mean dang how childish is that. He was like you're right I'm sorry. The day before I had found out that we weren't going to Six Flags cause he was going to B-more to help one of his boys do something and he wouldn't be back till sat afternoon...so I was disappointed cause we've been saying we're going for like 3 weeks now. He's the one that brought it up so then I was like aight we'll since we can't do that how about we go to DC and do the tourist thing....museums, georgetown, etc., he was like cool. I get up sat morning and he sends me a text talking about he won't be back till sat night.....WTF?!!! I am so tired of negros making plans and not following through that I feel like just sayin you know what since you can't make plans and be consistent how about you date yourself..see how that works out for ya. I told him I was upset he kept apologizing I was like it's fine I'm over it now....am I over it..yes but I will def keep all that in mind next time.

Which leads me into what happened on Saturday. So after D (nurse dude or whatever I feel like calling him) informed me that he was still in Bmore me and the roomie decided that we would be hitting up H2O that night. So of course we had to find something to wear, grab some food and get dressed and all that jazz. So we head out....get there in time enough to get in early and get some free wine and food. Why did we stand in line till after 10, to say my heels were burning would have been an understatment. I was like oh my goodness why didn't I wear flats but my dress was too jazzy to wear some flats so I had to tough it out. So we're in line and a fight breaks out come to find out the fight broke out cause some dude said this other dude smelled like bacon grease. I was like ummm, boo ya'll are grown why you worried about someone telling you that you smell like bacon grease, now if he had said onion or hotdog water I would be concerned lol. So we get inside and find out it's $10...now normally Honey would have turned the heck around..but I was dressed too jazzy and my feet were killing me so I dished out the $10 and proceeded to head to the bar where one of old college roomies is a bartendar. She made me and the roomie a drink while we chatted with her and then we proceeded to head to the 2nd room in the club which is the pretty much the main room.

We walk around the club in and out of the reggae room which still scares me cause they grab you so hard in there that you're afraid you won't get your arm back. I mean I had to give one dude a mean mug in order for him to let go and he still didn't want to give it back I had to yank it out of his hand. I hate sweaty hands ewww, makes me want to hurle. Anyway so we walking around and we decide to head outside to the patio and get a burger and catch some nice ocean water breeze. I'm waiting on the roomie to get the burgers while I hold the drinks and what do I see out the corner of my eye, but a cutie walking in my direction. Now my first thought was that he was coming to sit down just cause and I noticed that some ugmug was motioning me to sit down and talk to him so I kept looking in the opposite direction. So the cutie is walking my way and I move over so he can sit down and he stops.......right beside me. I pause, smile, he says hello, I said hi. And so it begins.

Introducing Mr. Security (which is what he will be known as until I decide further lol). Light complexion (me and roomie were trying to decide if he was chinese and black or something), tall I think he's about 6'3, bald head, smelled like he had been created just for me. I'm thinking I know I'm not ugly but what the heck is he doing over here talking to me....he asks my name I tell him, he tells me s. I find out what he does, he doesn't have any kids, he attends church, works and is currently in the process of applying to UDC. Ok, ok.....what's the catch....so far I can't see one.....will it come later, I guess we'll have to see haha. We shoot the breeze, he speaks to roomie. We decide to walk back inside he asks us to wait for him while he buys a drink...comes back and walks with us back in the club. I'm thinkin ok he walked in with us but he's just gonna leave I'll see him later, since we did exchange numbers.....that's how it goes, talk...exchange...move on lol. Roomie was joking that he was following us....well we lost him after we went into the ugly room (the first room in the club).....he was a cutie but dang boo I ain't tryin to be bunned up with you the first night I see you..it aint' even 1am lol....so we in the ugly room and I see a one nighter from about 2 years ago (I slept with him and never talked to him again). He was like hey don't I know you...I was like yea, he was like from where...I said I slept with you and we never talked again..why did the roomie bust out laughin..she said I sounded so serious haha. I was like well that's what happened he was like oh yea I remember now...so I go back to dancing..this fool is standing behind me I guess he was waiting to talk, exchange numbers I dont know....I mean if you do then ok, but if you don't move...you blocking my macing space lol...cause you know dudes don't be hollering if they see another dude in the area around you who even looks like they hollerin at you. So finally he was like well aight then I'll talk to you later, you look real nice...i was like ok, bye. LOL.....moving on along. So we move it on back to the main room.

We dancing, drinking, shoulder leaning and two stepping when all of a sudden we notice it's getting maddd crowded so we stand on the couch......ahhh relief for the feet. Man why when Young Joc came on (his cd is aight by the way) it looked like a straight up music video in there...there were so many people in there....then it got extra crowded and security guards were telling the dudes to stay off the stage...why this dude who knew the security guards was trying to tell this other dude to get off the stage...he ain't listen....this man just pounced on him...man I was cracking up while I was moving out the way. Two fights in one night and at H2O that never happens...let me find out they losing the grown and sexiness haha. Before he pounced on oh boy he smushed some lil mexican man in the head who was tryin to get on the stage hahaha. He didn't get kicked out..I guess cause he knew the bouncers. So after that (it was about 230 by this time) we went one more round in the reggae room and then headed to the patio to sit outside..we stayed outside till they said it was closed and to move to other rooms. While we were out there this big dude tried to holla at roomie. I mean he was huge, you look at him and he was just sweating, buttons screaming and fighting with one another it was insane. He was like you wanna dance, she was no thanks, her hand was all limp LOL...he was like aww come on (breathing that fat nasty breathing like he got half a lung and asthma). So finally he gets the picture and we decide to leave. We head to the ugly room and cop a sit down on the couches...I see a dude I use to talk to wearing the same shirt that he always wears...I mean dang do you really think people aren't going to notice...the shirt is white....we notice LOL. He thought I was gonna stand and make conversation..NOT.

Who do I see out the corner of my eye....at least I think it's him, I had to ask roomie for confirmation. First (yep, my first....caramel complexion, 5'11, baby soft hair with a smile that makes my panties wet) the one who made this all possible, the one that made Honey love it so much haha sike let me stop. Many females have horrible first experiences..not I. He made it ohhhh sooo enjoyable and everytime I see him, I know it's goin down. He's the only man to this day that I can not talk to for like 4 months see and be like I'm tryin to go home with you lol...or he will ask me to go home with him. He said if he was ever with me, I'd probably end up pregnant..which is why we aren't together lol....plus we've been in relationships and all that stuff. Man oh man, I love seeing him. He always hugs me just right, kisses just right and squeezes me ever so gently. We get a dance or two in and then he says that he rode here with a buddy but wants to go home with me.....what do I say (hmm, if D was doing what he was suppose to he could be gettin this...oh well) heck yea lol, not in those words but I said yea. So he sits on the couch..I sit on his lap we chat with roomie then my jam comes on Candy Rain..I love that song!!! So I'm dancing, and this dude trys to dance with me and I begin to dance in circles LOL...roomie was laughing and so was first...after I dance I sit back down on his lap and oh boy was like ohhh it's like that...umm pretty much lol....so after laughing and talking we decide to leave.....needlesstosay I was suppose to be up and out on Sunday by 1030...I wasn't out till 1130.

Me and the roomie headed to my parents house in Hpt to for my nephews 2nd bday party. He got so much stuff and I promise he cracks me up. I brought him a lil pool and some finding nemo stuff. I was going to get him this Cars tv with an attached DVD player why that thing was $165..I aint paying that much for no novelty tv...he ain't even gonna watch it now and wouldn't know the difference now if he was 5 I might have done it...so oh well...he was happy just with the elmo card he got lol. While we were there we watched Madea goes to Jail (too funny), and Why did I get married (another funny one). My nephew was dancing to my ringtone it's going down....why does he know a line from it...too funny. I love spending time with the fam, I'm glad I live within distance to go home and come back in one day if need be. Drove back home and was knocked out. I should mention that I did hear from Mr. Security. He is very consistent about calling and I like that. But hey as I told roomie it always starts out like that.

Monday....got up and just hung around. Thought I was gonna see D. We talked that morning while he was walkin his dog and I had just finished feeding Giz. He was like I'll talk to you later which meant I thought we were gonna chill....not a chance cause this fool ended up in New York. I was like ok I call you back 15 min after you call me and you don't call me all day. Umm great so he was def on my crap list. I finally talk to him the next morning and he was like I had to help my boy do something (I don't ask questions that I dont' want the answers to that when way when someone asks me later I can honestly say I dont' know).....I was like aight thought we were gonna chill..he was like I'm sorry baby we have other weekends (that might be true but why would I plan stuff knowing that you cancel at the last minute) he was like we have my bday, your bday, labor day (I dont know about you dog but I'm going to MIA with the girls), new years blah blah blah. I mean it's nice that he's thinking ahead but whatever. I wanted this weekend and you left me hanging dry.

Tuesday went to a cookout and left right before it down poured...ended up chilling with some guys the roomie knows at this place called Copelands. The service was horrible but ah well. I got my eat and drink on all day so I was good. Mr. Security came over after he got off work and we watched tv..ended up falling asleep bunned up on the couch, I got a foot massage (emm) and a hand massage.....he wants to go on a picnic this weekend.....Honey thinks she likes him already hahha

Random: Why this dude I haven't talked to in a minute (like 4 months) sent out an email sayin he had a new work address..then that his bday was or is sunday. I said happy belated bday he was like it's sunday what you gonna get me...I said the same thing I got you last year (dumb ass what makes you think I'm gonna get you something, I don't even have your number in my phone anymore) He's one of those dudes that be like I want this to work and then don't call and keeps apologizing cause things come up...yea yea save that for someone who is blind, deaf and deranged they might not be able to see through that.

I tried posting pics but blogger is on the rag..I'm about to Star Jones it LOL..sike let me stop (courtesy of one of the many bloggers I read)


posted@10:12am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:32 AM

28 Comments:

D is messing up, yo! But at least you a had a good back up plan. Sounds like a fun filled long weekend

July 05, 2006  

Your weekend seemed like it went well. You out there gettin your grown and sexy on!!

July 05, 2006  

OH MY GOODNESS! That pic of you is soooooo cute! And your hair! HOT!
Okay, now I have to go back and read the post! LOL!
tj

July 05, 2006  

Girl, you say the craziest shit...*lol*

His buttons fightin wit one another...
Nurse dude...*lol*

ANd then that shit you said on my blog...today..*lol*

Glad you enjoyed yo vacation...

July 05, 2006  

Girl, you say the craziest shit...*lol*

His buttons fightin wit one another...
Nurse dude...*lol*

ANd then that shit you said on my blog...today..*lol*

Glad you enjoyed yo vacation...

July 05, 2006  

Oh! Oh! You be finding em!
Holla!

July 05, 2006  

Well Damn!!! Soundss like youhad one hell of weekend. LOL

July 05, 2006  

I like ugmug but I see I may have to steal some of your phrases, LOL.

It definitely sounds like you enjoyed your vacation.

July 05, 2006  

HAHAHAHAHAHA hotdog water!!!!???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Weekend sounded nice. You know they are allllll good in the beginning girl!

July 05, 2006  

5 days 5 days, i wish i could do that every week. sounds like you had an eventful weekend.

lol @ you hating sweaty hands, i am the same way and the reggae spots always seem the worse!

July 05, 2006  

ok this post was long as hell but worth the read.. u too funny...and i can see u doin all the shyt in the club that u wrote here... how classic.

July 05, 2006  

Ah to be young and hanging out again. minus the pulling on me mess. I am happy that you had a great time.

July 05, 2006  

omg i LUUUUUURVE h2o. plz don't let it be goin hood. i will die. also, let me find out you were the one to talk to that night! get it girl! drop d. he's w/that bullshit and you know it.

July 06, 2006  

I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday.

July 06, 2006  

t.cas...he sure is

epsilonicus...that's the only way to do it

mrs.tj....hey girl thanks a bunch...yea they find me even if I don't want them to lol

nsane..I get it from you LOL

msnhim...I sure did looking forward to this weekend

freaky...yea he was wearing some skechers wallabees I haven't seen those since I was in HS....NOT a good look'

ladynay...girl I was cracking up when I found out why they were fighting...I tell ya

the L..needlesstosay I was a bit peeved when I had to come back to work LOL

robert...thanks for coming by make sure ya come back

kool...I know it just got that way I didn't mean it to be that way LOL...my fingers just wouldn't stop

godbaby...I'm relishing it all cause sooner or later I'm gonna get back pains LOL

jameil...girl I know, it is what it is....he's slowly being eliminated

luvin me..thanks can't wait for the next holiday haha

July 06, 2006  

i thought i responded to this when i read it yesterday. all i have to say is that nurse dude deserves THE CUT.

you're way too intelligent and beautiful to be fucking around with his idiot ass. i HATE flaky mofos and that brotha's as flaky as they come.

July 06, 2006  

hey Stranger ! WHAT UP !

July 06, 2006  

Nurse Dude is slippin on his game! Doesn't he know that he can be replaced?!?! Lol

July 06, 2006  

^^^^ain't that the truth, Negro can be replaced by Mr. Security :-)

I'm glad someone had a great weekend I should have taken my weak ass out but I was in home-body mode

And I am too mad a fight was over someone smelling like bacon grease...Only black folks....

July 06, 2006  

H20 cannot lose their grown-n-sexiness before I make it there! i used to have a "first" he wasnt my 1st though but he went to school in ATL and me in PA & whenever we'd come home for break.. it was on & poppin!!! im not liking nurse dude anymore....

July 06, 2006  

That guy sounded hot...

I get the whole having to wear heels thing. I wear heels all the time, mainly because I'm short but mostly because my calves and feet are my best feature. If you're looking hot in a dress, you can only bring it home in some heels.

July 06, 2006  

lol @ the bacon grease inducing fight. Black ppl are a mess sometimes.
Mr. Security seems like he might be a keeper. (key word: might; you know they all do the right thing in the beginning). at the very least, he can serve as a replacement to D (or Nurse Dude), who is defintely cuttin' up.

glad you had such a great weekend!

July 06, 2006  

reading yours tories reminds me of my college days!!!!
buti got toask... why security dude gotta be mixed with something??? LOL why can't he just be light bright!?!?!?

July 06, 2006  

nikki...yea I know it's just making it happen. I'm lazy no other excuses LOL

me...hey girl!!!!

epsilonicus...yes he is and it's slowly irking me

tenacious..apparently he didn't get the manual that was handed out at the beginning of this....

ttd...yea you have come down and hang out by the water front one night we can talk about people on our blogs LOL

djn..he was em em em, those heels were killing me but I was killin em in that dress lol

blkbutterfly...we shall see.

kool...he could LOL his eyes had me thinkin he was mixed though lol

dee...hey!!!!! Yea girl....ah well

July 06, 2006  

'f D I hate when negros play games......sheeeeeiiiiitt!!!!!I know what u talking bout in H20 I can't mess with that reggae room......Might break my little ass in pieces....Did anybody have any fur or chincillas on? U paid $10..i always paid $20+ to get in there....but i hope everything works out

July 06, 2006  

Glad you had a good weekend!!

We might need to e-mail, becasue I think I know that security guard...

July 06, 2006  

ill...girl if they did I would have put them on blast on my blog LOL

cool...hmm we will def have to compare note.

July 06, 2006  

Keep up the good work » »

February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home