Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Torrential Downpour

So if you live in the Nova/DC/MD area you know that we have been getting hit with some ridiculous amounts of rain. I'm not complaining just a lil frustrated that I have to be at work while it's downpouring outside when I could be in my bed in front of the tube or better yet laid out in front of a fireplace (with the fire burning lol) sippin on some wine and eating some cheese but I digress lol

The weekend was real chill...no extreme drama. D was in GA so I didn't get to see him and I must admit I missed him and I told him (will I regret it later is the question lol). He came back late last night and will be coming over for dinner tonight at least that's what the plan is. This man went out and got a dog....a pit bill to be exact. He says Gizmo has a lil brother/playmate now. Yea till that thing get big then Giz gonna be staying away from him LOL.

On a Giz note..he got neutered on Monday and I go to pick him up after I get off work. Poor lil thing when I dropped him off he didn't know he was being lead to get his manhood taken away. But it's the law here in VA that if you adopt a dog from a shelter or a mission, etc., that you have to get it spayed or neutered if it hasn't already been done. It cuts back on the procreation of the animals since so many of them end up in shelters and there are numerous health reasons....yea I had to convince myself to get it done cause me and Giz was about to go awall and head to Canada or something to get away from the dog feds. haha Why this dog is a human..I promise he is. When he does something wrong and I go to pop him..he falls out on his back and puts his paws up at me....I was like boo what are you doing. Then I put him outside on the porch..he will stand at the door look in the glass and bark at me as if to fuss me out. I said boo say that when i open the door...I open the door and he doesn't I was like that's what I thought LOL...he cracks me up.

But back to the weekend...so I chilled out on Friday watched some movies and had some drinks with a friend who shall be called No Name....I call him this cause he likes me, I dont' like him and that's that. So he's just there. Sad I know, horrible even but that's the way it is. I mean we have nice convo but he's still in that I'm in college immature phase. Which is aight everyone goes through it but when you show no signs of coming out of that phase then we have a problem. For example I was on the phone with him one time (he's home on break) he was like I gotta go clean my room, my mom is yellin at me cause she told me to do it before. I was like WOW!!!!! Ok I sometimes keep my room junky but if your momma has to tell you to clean it then you need to get a life...and on top of that he was like she don't like for me to go out when it gets to late...now granted my parents use to be that way when I went home on break but by the time I got a job...had a car and was payin my own rent they didnt' say too much other than you have your cell phone with you and get this oh boy was just goin down the street.....another sign that he is a no name...so no worries....he ain't a sleepin buddy, a dating buddy or nothin like that just some random no name that I converse with lol. D is slowly but surely winning his way to number one right now. He or should I say we still have some things to discuss but other than that it's all gravy.

Saturday I chilled around the house and took Gizmo to get his nails clipped cause them janks was cutting up my arm. Looked like I had been cuttin myself LOL. He cried and whimpered and like the "mommie" I am I was bout to bust that lady in her head for makin him cry but he had to get it done so I left the room lol. Was on the phone with the Army dude for most of the day...notice I don't talk too much about him, cause there is nothing to say. LOL...he about to go to Iraq for a year so nothing can be done about that and we just converse. I like our conversations it's like we're spending the day together (since we're usually on the phone for a couple of hours) even though we aren't. He was in D's place before I met D, but hey things happen and he got demoted LOL. While talkin to him I was in the mall purchasing some shoes (bought some Kswiss and some baby phat sneakers they are sooo cute) a couple of summer tops and what not. I might not go out to the bar alone but I sure will tear up the mall LOL.

That night I chilled out with one of the girls, we went to Dave and Busters which for all of you that don't know (and if you don't then you've been under a rock) is like a grownup Chuck E Cheese. This chic is too funny I've never really hung out with her on my own since I met her through the roomie who knows her from work but I've known her for about a year and everytime we go out it's with some of the other girls so I've never interacted with her on a one on one basis. Home girl is too funny. First she loves white pants and when I say that I mean it in every sense of the word. We went out one day last week (to see some male dancers) and she had on some white pants..when I saw her on sat night she had on the same white pants and the same shoes just a diff tshirt. I was like come on girl. I know you use to be a lil chunky and now you're down to a size 9/10 and you want to show the world but all your pants can't be tight (unless your me and having your pants loose would mean that they are 3 sizes too big, us small waisted extra junk in the trunk girls have it hard lol). So I was like aight so she got on the same pants she could have done laundry and put them on again..I've done it. But I can't remember when she hasn't worn white pants..even in the winter time...ok maybe like 3 times, but you get my drift. She loves the baby tees with the saying on em like your boyfriends hot and all that stuff and she ties them in the back to show off her now flat tummy..that's nice and in fact sometimes I do that cause that's one thing I have is a semi-flat tummy LOL...but I don't do it too often and I like to dress grown and sexy and not like a tween stuck on britney spears and what not.

We eating at the bar and there is this cute bartender. She was overly flirting with him...like oh I know we're gonna have a problem with you, you don't like lightskin people....why you being mean to us. Mind you it didn't look like he was payin her the least bit of attention, I mean he smiled and what not but he was lookin like boo just eat and give me my tip (or move so someone else can sit down lol)..the occassional smile and that was it. I'm thinkin boo everyone ain't tryin to holla at you especially with that do ya got goin on..two braids in the back and one hangin on the side...not a good look. But I digress I'm not perfect I have my off days but dang on it please tell me when I look a hot mess or if I wear a certain outfit too much...I'd rather you tell me than I do it and everyone laugh at me. Great.

Sunday I was goin to church..woke up and it was pouring. I know it's no excuse but I decided to clean. I did all the laundry, folded and put away all the clothes, which was a feat in itself cause I have a private living room and since I don't use it as a living room I use it as a I don't feel like folding my clothes throw them on the couch room LOL. So, yes it looked like walmart, tar'get and the mall had thrown up in my living room. It got so bad that when I did laundry I would just dump the clothes on the couch and dig through them when I got dressed, and if I went to clean it up I just looked at it and turned around LOL...so I tackled it, sucked up my laziness and jumped right in and to be honest I felt good after it was done. So good that in between all that I changed my room around. I mean I'm moving in about a month so no real point, but I needed a change so I figured why not. I moved my bed, my dresser, and my tv all by MYSELF! Bam! How ya like me now. I can be a handy woman when I wanna be lol. Got my exercise in for the day so I was feelin good. So good that I went out and bought a new shower curtain for the bathroom the old one was looking kinda sad (the holes at the top had broken and two were being held together by tape LOL LOL LOL I know horrible) bought new rugs to match the shower curtains and stocked up on toiletries...Kmart had my favorite bodywash on sale 3 for $5...I was lovin it. Got some dinner and then chilled out with Gizmo who of course was going the next day to be neutered.

Talked to D a couple of times he told me about my new "son" (his pit bull). He's about 8 wks old and is the cutest thing..his name is Dollar. I'll probably call him Dolla....D says he picked that name cause that's what he's about makin them dollas lol I was like umm ok and what else then he said me (Honey) I was like aww cute but cut the crap LOL....but nah I laughed when he said that..I was like oh really glad you could fit me in...he was like oh you been fit in a long time ago....great.

I'm suppose to go home this weekend, I was gonna leave early on Fri but I just found out that the bday party was moved from Fri to Sun afternoon, so I'll leave sometime sun. My nephew is turning 2 on thurs and my sis is having a party for him. My dad doesn't know how to work his camera that we bought him for Fathers Day so he wants me to show him how to work it. Should be loads of fun especially since I have mon off and tues of course which is the 4th...so yep i have a 5 day weekend...and boy am I gonna love it.....me and D are suppose to hang out maybe go to six flags finally who knows he says it doensn't matter as long as he's with me....hmm we'll see LOL

posted@10:47am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:05 AM

27 Comments:

Please tell me someone didn't name their child 'Dollar'

June 27, 2006  

Im thinking its a dog..please say its a dog.......

June 27, 2006  

..and yes it's a dog LOL

June 27, 2006  

LOL @ thoughts. Girl it was like cornrowed into to french braids down the side or something like that then like a braided pony tail in the front...yes it looked as ridiculous as it sounded but I didn't want to tell her that....I don't know how she feels about it...I mean she my girl and I wanted to be like well dang who did that LOL

June 27, 2006  

wow, you have a lot going on.

glad you are well despite the rain/flooding.

June 27, 2006  

I think it cute when people refer to their pets as their children.

June 27, 2006  

prisoners wife..thanks girl this weekend was actually a quiet one....

msnhim...yea it's funny how he calls Giz his son and I think of Gizmo as my child but boo we ain't married LOL.

June 27, 2006  

I'm trippin on the white pants. Theres a cat at my job who rotates between two pairs of pants. And get this, they are both corduroys, in JUNE...

June 27, 2006  

Hey Honey! Yall got me LMAO....Girl I love your profile pic. Too sexy and cute. You better do it!

June 27, 2006  

BAM!!!! Doing things yourself, 'specially "mans" work feels good sometimes!

June 28, 2006  

dog named dolla...that's funny...

June 28, 2006  

t cas...man that be makin me upset I was like she my girl well almost considered fam but I got to know her a lil long or i would have been like girl put on some diff pants please....not the fire starting pants LOL...and in June he is asking for a brush fire to start LOL LOL

n'search....hey girl!!! Aww thanks people are hilarious.

ladynay..girl I was working up a sweat and feeling like a constuction working and I was sucking down that water.

sarccastik...yea I know I was like whyyyy LOL

g..yea this weekend was pretty chill, I have to look out for my baby cause I don't want Dolla eatin him up LOL..I'm sure he will toughen up..yes you did sir and I thank you once again lol

June 28, 2006  

I bet your girl's hair looked a mess!

I hope you have fun this weekend.

June 28, 2006  

As usual, an entertaining and (sometimes) insightful post. I'll have a mid-week drink for Giz's "snip"...lol...Dave&Busters is the official!!! All u grown men who xbox and ps2 all day, step ur game up and hit the grown and sexy arcade...lmao.
-Diggz

June 28, 2006  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 28, 2006  

luvin me...girl did it ever. I mean i've known her for a year but not long enough yet for me to be like girl WTF?! is goin on with your head plus she thought it was cute I told my roomie who works with her to slid it in that it wasn't a good look she was like I don't care LOL...ah well


diggz...wow you commented I don't think you've ever done that...you know you like to stay in the shadows LOL..let me stop pullin ya card, but nah I try to keep ya'll entertained ya know do what I can do..yea I loved D & B, will probably go back sooner than later.

June 28, 2006  

i do that w/ my clothes when i do laundry.. throw them in a pile somewhere and search thru them instead of putting them away! LOL

and i like the graphic tee's too.. and you're right.. not ALL of the time

June 28, 2006  

I LOVE THE NEW PROFILE PIC!!! ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!

June 28, 2006  

ttd..girl it was starting to look like tj maxx in there..having to look through piles of stuff just to find something that matches LOL

GA Peach..thanks girlie.

June 28, 2006  

Wasn't Dollar the name of Ritchie Rich's dog? Ah nevermind. Don't worry too much about Gizmo becoming a snack. Pitbulls really are social dogs.

June 28, 2006  

you should post photos of your furbaby. i'd like to see him. poor thing...had his wee wee worked on.

and it sounds like you and 'd' are coming along nicely. i'm excited for you. you deserve some happiness without drama.

June 28, 2006  

all this talk about dogs makes me want to get one! wait, i can't afford the $300 pet fee my apt. charges. anyway, i know what you mean about No Name dudes. sometimes i forget they exist until they call me! lol...

June 28, 2006  

It damn sure was raining like hell!!!!

I have No Name females. There are times when I have to call them that because I really do forget their name. You also defintiely seem to have a lot going on!!

PS: I feel so bad for Giz

June 28, 2006  

LOL Girl you are a trip!!

This damn rain has been bugging the hell out of me all week and I know the mosquitos are just pacing waiting to come eat my ass up due to all the obnoxious puddles that's everywhere!

Poor doggie. My cat didnt talk to me for two weeks after he was "fixed" probably why he's so evil now

June 28, 2006  

gosh, in denver we need rain bad. as for the chick ... you should have took her for a makeover, ppl drive me crazy when they do that...like there was a girl who would wear the same thing to the club each week..funny cause guys don't notice, well most don't...but girls always remember things like what you've worn.

June 29, 2006  

Well u know...I gotta come up 4 air every now and then. The less I say, the more profound I seem...lmao. Call me elusive.
Gone.

June 29, 2006  

Enjoyed a lot! san francisco laser hair removal Valtrex outbreak recurrence 2 grams twice medi cellulite swimming pool de humidifiers Teens playing tennis naked Controversial diet pill cheap tramadol The rama fishing weirs Mattresses and cost Aliso creek golf club Nasal tip cellulitis complicatioons Overhead transparency projectors Paint on swimsuits T shirts girly junior pay pal velasmooth cellulite treatment Tuscany aftershave information cellulite

March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home