Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Aggravation

So as you can see I haven't updated and when I Im'd Tenacious I told her I probably would update tomorrow well I lied...I'm at work and will probably be here till about quarter to 10. But my weekend went well. I had my nephew all weekend and we went to the zoo. He saw all the animals and was naming him, he is such a cutie and I had fun. One thing I did learn was that you can not take a 2 year old to the zoo and expect them to walk LOL. His behind was like auntie pick you up (which means he wants you to pick him up lol) so I got him a stroller at the zoo and he rode around in that then he wanted to push it and got mad at me when I was trying to help...he was holding up traffic.

He got a blast out of riding on the metro and I took pics of him. He is very photogenic and it cracks me up. This man on the metro heard him callin me auntie and was like that's not your son I was like No, LOL. He said ya'll must have some strong genes..I kinda looked him. Thank you for assuming that I'm young with a kid, but that's my suga so I won't mad LOL. There were so many Alpha's in town this weekend I thought I was in Alpha Land LOL....all variations too, it was funny cause of course there are stereotypes and I saw some that defied them which is nice. I got some looks and I was dang I got a kid with me (they think he mine) how am I gonna holla LOL

Nurse dude called me and tried to explain why he was mad...I ain't got time for it. I told him he could come get his stuff when I got back in town (he left some stuff at my house) and after wards he calls back being nice talkin about i need to talk to you about somethin Ma, call me hope you're doing well...yea yea...whatever he's probably callin to complain about how he aint' got no money...i aint' tryin to hear it.

I was at home yesterday for a ticket I got, I ended up getting a fine. I was soo pressed about going to jail LOL...the judge put this lady in lockup till 3pm. My mom who went with me was like why he do that all she gonna do is go to sleep...which is what I would have done...but ah well at least I ain't in jail and talk about being a more cautious driver. My tail be looking all over the place for cops now it was too funny when I was driving home. Truckers were flashing lights at me and what not..boo I'm doing 70 and that's it (the speed limit was 65) I did that all the way down 95 and 64...i dont' care I am not tryin to get another ticket.....

I didn't leave home yesterday till around 10pm cause I met up with a friend who I haven't seen since last year and we got to talking and what not...and I got caught up LOL..you know how that is. It's funny how people change, he was like dang you have gotten smaller and he's a physical fitness so of course he was telling me how to tighten stuff and all that stuff. I was like aight, thanks I'll see what I can do LOL. I have about 20 more pds to go and I'm giving myself till December to loose that just so I don't feel like I'm in a rush to do it cause I'm not. I wonder what Constant will say when he seems me cause when he met me I was at the weight I want to get to and he's always like the extra cushion LOL...

If you read the last post you can see that Constant sent me a lil love note...and since I try to keep him entertained LOL...I wrote him one. I'll post the first few parts tomorrow since I probably wont' be updating due to me working some hours of OT.



I saw this on a shirt and thought it was funny:

If I talked smart to you..how would you know?


posted@5:53pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 2:48 PM

19 Comments:

I meant to mention this before. I peeped the new pic you got. Lookin' pretty hot there. ;o)

August 02, 2006  

Why you always in traffic court? Slow down, Honey. LOL

August 02, 2006  

aww thanks Serial.

I know T..I was soo scared I was gonna be in jail but trust me I've learned my lesson now LOL

August 02, 2006  

its them damn VA cops they always get me...bastards. they need to go get the real criminals, i can't help it that i inherited my grandma's lead foot

August 02, 2006  

i learned that about a 3 year old in the zoo! my godson did well for the most part.. but when we were about to leave, he just stopped, turned to me & put his hands up for me to pick him up... it was the cutest thing!

August 03, 2006  

how in da hell does someone get jailtime for a traffic ticket? i'm making a mental reminder to NEVER get a speeding ticket in your state. LOL

August 03, 2006  

I try not to speed LOL and he put her in lockup cause at first she had a DUI and he made it just a wreckless driving and put her in jail till 3pm.....girl I ain't getting no more tickets LOL

August 03, 2006  

Your nephews momma should have told you he wasn't walking the zoo! LOL

When you said 95 and 64 my heart jumped till I remembered there is a 64 in VA! I do NOT play when I am driving through VA! Bump what you heard, never 8 over the limit....EVER!

August 03, 2006  

PS, I need yah myspace info

August 03, 2006  

Not sure what to say. I was in VaBeach in April found myself pushin 80 often, never saw a crusier between VaBeach and the airport. But best believe, I'm considering myself warned.

Peace&Love.One.

-Diggz

August 03, 2006  

Damn, I was planning to do a Mel Gibson the next time I went through VA too. Guess, I'll just have to settle for cruise control because I find it difficult to the speed limit. ;o)

Will there be any dirty talk in this letter you speak of?

I like the shirt you mentioned. It's something I'd definitely say and wear.

August 03, 2006  

They don't play in the States. Jail over some traffic tickets. Now that's crazy.

August 03, 2006  

aren't the Alpha's gay? (steretypically)

August 03, 2006  

So you came by my spot and did a quick drive by!!...lol..I like that..come back anytime!

August 03, 2006  

Yea she warned me and I was like he's a big boy he can take it LOL..ehhh wrong. My myspace stuff is caramel libra....you should be able to find me with that if not holla at me lol....yea I don't be trying to speed now I think I'm more paranoid. There are sterotypical views that some Alphas are gay but as I stated there are those that break that stereotype LOL. I guess you'll have to wait and see freaky now won't you LOL. Diggz well don't speed when you come down here next month they will be out for sure. I do what I can antneya LOL

August 03, 2006  

There is only 50 kabillion caramel libra's on myspace, sure I'll find you! LOL

August 03, 2006  

LOL aight how about search under hampton high graduating class of 2000. I bet you'll see me then :)

August 03, 2006  

boy i tell you...those 2yr olds want to show that they are big and strong so bad...sometimes they are too stubborn...(but it's too cute) i know...i got mine running 'round here somewhere....(speaking of which it's too quiet in here....)let me check on lil'sarccastik...

August 03, 2006  

Girl I don't play with the VA police...You know I'm on parole and I have a lead foot, can you say high speed chase on the Beltway **wait who the f*ck am I kidding, f*cking Beltway would have me all messed up in the game**

Girl I love the zoo...except the Bird House. Bad things happen in the Bird House.

Honey...You're too pretty for jail, remember that.

And Nurse is lucky his sh*t ain't at the salvation army, he better gone somewhere

August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home