Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sexual Frustration

A recent experience has me questioning if I'm just either too addicted to sex, if I have played with myself so much that I've become numb LOL or if I just like a certain length of penis....LOL

I know I don't usually talk like this but I mean dang. I was chilling and conversing with a friend who I have yet to name. We're eating pizza, watching a movie and what not. He is of course progressively moving himself towards me and I'm like umm boo I'm trying to eat how about you leave me alone. It's not that I don't find him attractive, he is a cutie I was just trying to eat and watch the dang on movie...so he leaves me alone and not 5 min later he is rubbing my back. DAMN! Once again umm what are you doing, leave me alone. He is explaining that he knows I'm tired so he wants to give me a massage...any one that knows me knows I'm a sucker for a massage...so I oblige him. First it was innocent....a lil rub here a lil kiss there followed by a trail of his tongue down my back....emmm aight stop I'm tryin to focus LOL so anywho my pants come off and I'm in my tank top and some matching boy shorts.....he admires the booty...yes it's nice, yes it's soft lol (why do homeless men think it's cute to point out that I have a huge butt..eww)....anyway one thing leads to another and he it comes..as stilt calls it the crotchal action.

He is going downtown......WOW! When I say this man's skills are on point I mean ON POINT! I forgot where the heck I was, who I was and I just wanted to glue him between my legs and them BAMN...he stops I was like ummm LOL....ok. I'm out of breath, blown that he would stop and speechless which doesn't happen often. He was like well you said earlier that you didn't want me to intrude on your space....umm ok yea aight...how you just gonna do that and then stop. Now I know how dudes feel LOL..I was ready to yank his head back down there hahaha. So I regain composure and watch the movie.

It begins again and this time I got to get mine!!! WOOO HOOO and when I say I got mine I was dang on crawling off the bed almost on a headstand and I can't even do that. Whatever he got he needs to pantent it so I can use it when he's not around cause I was mumbling and just plain out of breath.

Enter disappointment...he can't stroke. It was like go, go, go....stooooopppp. Go, go, go...slow down. I mean I was trying to catch the rhythm but I just couldn't (he said he was doing that to prolonge it) I mean am I that into sex that I want it bang, bang bang...no LOL...I like being sensual I like being caressed but I mean dang boo make me feel like you want it or something, make me not fall asleep. Usually once the downtown action occurs I'm good and can go all night....riding that junk like I'm being paid to do it and the rent was due yesterday LOL. But ummm I just couldn't get with it...was his package too small.....hmm average size.....his head game was sick!! so what was it.

I had No Drama on the brain! ERRR why!!! All I could think about was No Drama and what he was doing and even before the crotchal action went down he called and yes I stopped chillin with said friend and talked to him....right on the floor right in front of him....how rude.....

If his motion was good would I have forgotten about No Drama?

I don't know LOL....so my question to you is...have you ever had a sexual experience when you weren't into it cause you were thinking of someone else (and I dont' mean celebrity) what did you, do you think that the motion matters (stroke) or the length.....

Off to relieve some stress LOL...sike not for real


posted@1:03pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 9:56 AM

26 Comments:

Those questions are for the ladies, I guess. I'm just commenting so you know I was here. LOL

August 29, 2006  

T...LOL I'm sure you've had an experince when you were thinking of another woman....or have you not and thanks for letting me know you came by LOL

August 29, 2006  

Just me..girl I was disappointed bout to make him take a few more classes LOL..ah well

August 29, 2006  

I can't stand that! I have been with one brotha who was like ole dude, could lick his way to the moon but couldn't stroke worth nuffin.

There ain't nothing wrong with thinking of others if it helps you get the job done or prevents you from falling asleep! LOL

August 29, 2006  

I'm laughin my ass off! Atleast I didn't waste any e-towels...lol...well hopefully his aura won't plague your new spot.

Gotta get yo Feng Shui right!

I'm gonna stop there...lmao...momma says if you don't have nuttin nice to say....lmao...nuttin.

-Diggz

August 29, 2006  

see it's stuff like that that makes me so mad...ole false advertising ass...tricks you with the mouth action but stroke action is a serious downgrade

lol..on another note...is the "let me give you a back massage" the universal men's line to get some ass?

if you're an addict, I guess we're going to be meeting up in Sex Addiction Anon. because I def. have an addiction...lol

Hell yeah to questions 1 & 2, Ima have to blog about that one though...lol

Ima go with stroke b/c I know guys with vienna sausages that can work it like it's a polish sausage

August 29, 2006  

@ Honey

Chi Town crackhead ain't playing, they'll rob your ass and try to sell the same stuff back to you in 10 minutes...but 55th crackheads don't be caring, they'll gang up on a sista

I guess I have the wrong looks...first the "lesbians please hit on me even though Im hetro" and now "Im a she-rp"...*sigh*

I am mad he kept it under the pillow. I would have done the same. At least he didnt point it directly at me, otherwise that Tang would have been in a nice puddle under me...lol

August 29, 2006  

Yay, I love this story! Men who are good at cunnilingus represent everything right with the world dontcha think?

Anyway, it sounds this guy has a common problem. SOME men who excel at oral sex SUCK at fucking. No rhythm whatsoever. I think they know it too so they make sure their oral sex skills are on point.

It happens to the best of 'em.

Size matters just as much as motion. Both are absolute non-negotiables. Don't settle for less girl!

August 30, 2006  

i think if dude was working something.. you woulda forgot about no drama for the moment.. you need to feel the dick in order to be able to enjoy the stroke! not saying yo has to be gigantic that that's all you're thinking about.. but he can't be small! and i've found out that MOST (not all) men w/ a vicious head game has it b/c he know his dick game aint all that!

August 30, 2006  

I concur with all statements...perhaps if he knew how to stroke I would have forgotten about no drama but dang on it I was MAD!! LOL....gonna play with my mind like that making me think he working with something and I could have done better in my dreams LOL

August 30, 2006  

seems like most men who do oral well lack in the stroke dept and vice versa. But since I don't let ppl lick on me you got to come with the real penile action or you gotta go...

August 30, 2006  

LMAO.. ok now that I'm done laughing LOL.. oh wait I'm not done laughing.. LOL

Is NoDrama ya buddy you went to KD with? *I'm tryin to remember*

anywho.. sounds like u diggin no drama and u only went as far a syou did cause ole boy head game was sick.. but that should have been your first clue..

he gave you bomb head.. he was tryin to get you to get ya nut then cause he knew if u gave him da ass u wasn't goin to get it LMAO

oh my bad ain't mean to laugh at that one but hahahaaaaa just use him as your headmaster.. and be like I aint 'in the mood when he done and go to sleep LOL

August 30, 2006  

LMAO.. ok now that I'm done laughing LOL.. oh wait I'm not done laughing.. LOL

Is NoDrama ya buddy you went to KD with? *I'm tryin to remember*

anywho.. sounds like u diggin no drama and u only went as far a syou did cause ole boy head game was sick.. but that should have been your first clue..

he gave you bomb head.. he was tryin to get you to get ya nut then cause he knew if u gave him da ass u wasn't goin to get it LMAO

oh my bad ain't mean to laugh at that one but hahahaaaaa just use him as your headmaster.. and be like I aint 'in the mood when he done and go to sleep LOL

August 30, 2006  

lady...girl to say I was disappointed is an understatement I think he knew LOL

Anon (i know who you are lol)...i was crackin up on the inside cause he thought he was killin it and in fact he was doing the opposite

tenacious..girl stay inside LOL..you attracting the whole population let me find out you got it like that...you need to teach a class in stopping traffic..when is the first meeting for the SAA LOL

mistress...glad you liked it..I'll have to post another horrible experience or a great one I'll decide that later LOL

ttd..you're probably right then again I was more concerned about the head game being sick and other stuff being an F LOL

stilt..well he tricked me good cause I was ready and then came quickly down from my orgasmic high LOL


BK..why you gotta laugh LOL..it's bad enough that it was not up to par but to have you crackin up isn't helping LOL...fact of the matter is No Drama don't even do downtown and I was thinkin about him LOL...WOW anywho I guess he was tryin to give me a warning get it now while you can get it cause you ain't gettin it any other way LOL

August 30, 2006  

Yes was a victim of a man that didn't have a clue...

August 30, 2006  

thoughts..yes I admit I had a sneaky suspicion but dang the rest hit me by surpise.

luvin..sorry LOL and "friend" still has no clue

August 30, 2006  

Sad state of affairs. Patent the tongue and throw away the d**k.

August 30, 2006  

Damn! Ain't that some shit! A dude that has crazy tongue skills & then the stoke is absolutely wack.

Coulda had a V8.......

August 30, 2006  

lawd lawd lawd...

some guys have to overcompensate when they know the stroke action is lacking.

size matters for me. stroke ability matters to me. the end.

that shit ain't really negotiable either. i'm done with that settling crap.

August 31, 2006  

I know that I'll probably be bashed for this one but maybe you should give the bruh another chance. Sometimes if a man has been waiting for a while to get with you, his ..... action maybe a little off. Now that he has had it, let him try again. He should be over that akward first time. Then if he messes up again......

August 31, 2006  

I know thinking about someone has messed me up. I once stopped in mid-stroke thinking about another girl. I thought it was funny but the chick didnt!! Hahahaha

August 31, 2006  

Snacking skills will keep me around for awhile, but a small penis will have me running the opposite direction. Size matters. Stroke ability...well, I can always climb on top and take care of mine. At least to me. I have thought of someone else while I have been having sex. I use to think of my ex a lot because the sex was so hot with him.

September 01, 2006  

"Enter disappointment"--- had me cracking up! well, all i can say is at least you got yours. too bad it wasn't in more ways than one.
have a good weekend

September 01, 2006  

Maaaaan... I didn't realize that so many women have encounters with brothas who seem to be skilled in one area, but not the other. No wonder when I talk to sistahs about my insatiable appetite for giving women oral pleasures I get that "uhhhh boy" eye... lol. However a lot of men go through similar experiences with women who lack proper oral communication skills and those who couldn't turn on a faucet with a pair of pliers and some WD40.

As far as thinking about one woman when with another, it has occurred a few times. But more often than not it happens when with a woman who is stiff and isn't bringing any energy to the party. If I imagine that I'm hittin' off her sister, cousin or mother that generally helps me get through the moment.

September 01, 2006  

Very interesting post! That massage line worked for that brother...maybe he practice more with his lip service than his piece...

September 04, 2006  

This had me thinking about that one time when I got ran off the bed......but the other thing didnt happen....matter of fact the 2x it has happened this year, i didnt engage in penetration whats up with that?

September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home