Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday Tag

Haven't done a meme in a minute and technically I didn't get tagged by anyone I just saw this on a few of the blogs that I read and decided to do it.....so take a break from my drama and learn a lil bit more about me...the real me....LOL..why am I trying to sound all MTV real lifeish LOL

1) Full Name: Danielle F. (I will not tell you my middle name LOL)

2) Name Backwards: .F elleinaD

3) Were you named after anyone? Yes my middle name if for my biological grandmother

4) Does your name mean anything? God is my judge

5) Nick Name(s): Dannie, Dannibear, Yelle, Honey, D

6) How old are you: 23

7) Date Of Birth: 10/20

8) Place of Birth: VA

9) Nationality: Black..enough said lol

10) Current Location: work...washington, dc

11) Sign: Libra

12) Religion: Christian

13) Height: 5 ' 2...the nurse last week tried to say 5'1 yea right give me my inch woman!

14) Skin color: I've just learned that I am hazel nut LOL

15) Shoe Size: 8.5 or 9

16) Hair Color: cinnamon brown/dark blonde

17) Eye colour: dark brown i'm assuming

18) What do you look like? Ok look at the pics

19) Innie or Outie? Innie

20) Right, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? Right-handed

21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? Straight but i love me and I'm a woman LOL..sike let me stop

22) Best friend(s): Toya and the Crew

23) Best friend you trust the most: My mommie

24) Best friends {your sex}: I'm confused LOL

25) Best friends of the opposite sex: Delance

26) Best Bud(s): The Crew

27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Don't want a boyfriend want a MAN!

28) Crush: giggling...yes I do lol

29) Parent(s): I love them to pieces..think the world of them

30) Worst Enemy: sometimes me

31) Favorite on-line Guy(s): T. Cas and epsilonicus (i always spell his name wrong lol), sarcastik when he's blogging

32) Favorite on-line Girl(s): To say it easy the people to the left LOL

33) Funniest friend: My roomie (the one i live with now)...she is crazy

34) Craziest friend: My roomie....

35) Advice Friend: Ween and Kish

36) Loudest Friend: My roomie

37) Person you cry with: The crew and Toya

38) Any sisters: 2 younger....

39) Any brothers: 1 older

40) Any pets: my crazy dog Gizmo....who everyone says I talk to like he's my kid LOL

41) A Disease: ewww no unless dandruff is one haah

42) A Pager: who has one of those anymore

43) A Personal phone line: just gone one LOL

44) A Cell phone: it's always in my pocket..i have attacks if i can't find it

46) A Pool or hot tub: hmm a hot tub..will be in one this weekend lol yea right

47) A Car: Yes

48) Personality: funny, opinionated, shy, loud, patient, wonderful person

49) Driving: fast i have a speed problem

50) Car or one you want: a paid off one LOL

51) Room: mismatch furniture that kinda matched getting a new set for my bday in Oct

52) What’s missing? From my life?? Nothing everything is going as God has planned it to go..I just have to get with the program LOL

53) School: Yep hopefully grad school next fall

54) Bed: Full getting a queen in a month..wooohooo

55) Relationship with your parent(s): Couldn’t ask for a better one

56) Believe in yourself: Need to do that more

57) Do you believe in love at first sight? I do

58) Consider yourself a good listener: absolutely

59) Sleep in PJs: Depends

60) Get Along with your parents: WOW...who does these

61) Save your e-mail conversations: Yep just in case

62) Pray: all the time

63) Believe in reincarnation: Not if i'm coming back as a roach LOL..sike nope I dont believe in it

64) Like to make fun of people: I like to laugh at people…only if necessary LOL and sometimes it's oh so necessary

65) Like to talk on the phone: Yes I do..I love to talk period

66) Like to eat: Hmm eat to live of course and I love snack food haha

67) Like to drive: Semi feeling on this..sometimes yea sometimes no

68) Get motion sickness: Nope

69) Eat the stems of broccoli: with cheese emmm

70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork: depends

71) Dream in colour: Yes

72) Type with your fingers on home row: Most of the time I do

73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: sometimes

74) Right next to you: phone, client files, water, postit notes

75) On the walls of your room: Nothing just moved and will be fixing that next week

76) On your mouse pad: No mouse pad

77) Your dream car: 745 (Quarter to 8)

78) Your dream date: One where I enjoy the person as much as I enjoy them

79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Trinidad

80) Your dream husband/wife: A fine black man who is focused on bettering himself...

81) Your bedtime: lately when I finish talkin to young one

82) Under your bed: nothing..give me a few weeks though LOL

83) The single most important question: Could this be it....

84) Your bad time of the day: M-F between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm (ugh!)

85) Your worst fear(s): not knowing true love again

86) The weather you like: august/october

87) The time? 11:20am

88) The date? September 12, 2006

89) The best trick you ever played on someone: Don't play tricks now pranks on the other hand LOL

90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: weird I don't know but i have to have ranch on everything

91) Theme Song: Take me as I am ...mary J

92) The hardest thing about growing up: Learning to let go

93) Your funniest experience: Mannn too many to count with the gang

94) Your scariest moment: thinking i was going to be kidnapped

95) The silliest thing you've done: Yelling at people on the strip after a night of drinking

96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? Nothing…other than after a few drinks i might just go over and tell him i find him attractive..yea me the person who is soo shy when talking to guys LOL

97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): My roomie had a bad ashtma attack I thought she was a gonner

98) The best feeling in the world: Knowing love

99) The worst feeling in the world: Loving someone who can’t love you back (I concur with R's daughter)

100) 3 people you tag: None do it if you like
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:01 AM

13 Comments:

I swear you learn so much about folks when they do stuff like this. When I did this there wasn't that many questions thank goodness!

I never knew Danielle meant something....

September 12, 2006  

Yep it sure does I use to be like only God can judge me LOL..great

September 12, 2006  

I love your theme song. I lost my Mary CD...boo. Also congrats on moving up to a queen bed. It's the shit. I love sprawling out. I can't wait to buy a house and buy a king sized bed.

September 12, 2006  

I heard that song and was like that's how it's gonna be..take me as I am or have nothing at all...and I love the video...girl I'm soo excited about my new bed can't wait to jump on it haha

September 12, 2006  

Yah LIBRA!!! 13 more days for me!!

September 12, 2006  

WOOOOHOOOO us Libras know how to do it big..so I don't have to tell you to party hard for your bday LOL....you know if you have a party you're gonna have to tell me so I can come through...hopefully it won't clash with another bday party I have to go

September 12, 2006  

Is it...

Felicia? Francesca? Frida, Fiona Farrah, Fatima, Fay, Florida (Evans)

Glad to know I'm one of your favorites. I would have named you when I did mine, but I ain't tryna get beat up by all the blogger babes. LMAO

September 12, 2006  

99) Unrequited love. I completely agree :-(

September 13, 2006  

just stoppin by. haven't been by in a while. ur meme is great. ur just another friend in my head.

September 13, 2006  

ok ms danielle

lol @ Bad days are m-f 9-5 lol

September 13, 2006  

damn thats alot of questions

September 13, 2006  

i need ur email address.. get mine from bkdiva..

September 13, 2006  

Good answers. It's funny -- I'm 5'2 also. When I first moved to Colorado, I was 5'1 according to the doctor's office. Now I'm 5'2 according to the doctor's office. So keep drinking your milk! I'm 37 and still growing!! Woo hoo!

September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home