Life through my eyes......

Monday, September 18, 2006

You can do it!!

So as you know I went to SC to visit Young One this past weekend. I got off of work at a decent time, went home made sure that everything was packed and put my lil self in the bed to make sure that I was well rested for the drive I was about to make.

Couldn't go right to sleep so I talked to him, he told me to turn off all the lights, turn over and close my eyes LOL..he is too funny he said that since I called him and said that I couldn't sleep that it was a cry for help...NOT...anywho he called a lil later and said that he wanted to hear my voice but knew that I had to drive so I could go back to sleep...work up around 2(yes a.m.)..showered, dressed went to the store to grab some dog food for Giz, came back and packed the car and took off...I was on the road by quarter to 3. The ride was uneventful..I didn't even know that 301 went all the way down there..I didn't take it all the way down but now I know....I also know that the cops are out on 301 and 95 at 4am LOL..I saw folks getting pulled over right and left.

So anyway I made it down there before 12 probably would have made it there by 11 but I stopped at the Walmart and got distracted..I love Wally World LOL. Anywho I go to pick him up and he drives us to the hotel..we can't check in till 4, so we go to the place where he wanted us to have a picnic at...a botanical gardens of some sort...it was soo nice and pretty out there. We talked, laughes and joked around it was very nice. Got some food and checked into the hotel and just chilled for the rest of the night until it was time to go to the movies..we went to go see Gridiron Gang....I must say that i loved this movie. It was sooo good, and it's a must have when it comes out on DVD. He said I was crying and what not, ok so I was but I had a reason to cry. After the movie we went back to the hotel and just crashed...I was tired from driving and I guess once I went to sleep he had no choice but to follow LOL....of course he got a complimentary hug and kiss but you know how that goes LOL...

Saturday we did breakfast, the mall and another movie (The Black Dahlia) I was a tad bit upset cause it didn't get good till the end. We laughed because we saw a good movie and an alright movie. We ordered pizza and got some drinks and just talked and watched the tube some more, cuddled,it was really nice. To be honest if it doesn't go any further than that weekend I had sooo much fun and he helped bring a smile to my face and for that I am thankful.

We talked about school and what he wants to do, he has a son so we talked about that and how we talk everyday. I drove back on Sunday and only stopped twice..I was so proud that I did all by myself and wasnt even tired till I got home of course LOL Today was actually the first time that we haven't talked all day....more than once that is LOL..he called a lil while ago to say that he would call me after he got out of practice.

In between all that....Constant has been emailing me, apologizing and saying that he is sorry. I told him that he probably wouldn't be apologizing if he hadn't gotten caught and he said that he would have eventually came to his senses and would have told me what was going on...yea right. Does he think I'm really that dense..if it didn't come out why would it need to come out in the open? So I told him that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, beating a dead horse cause that's what it's become now.....and there is no point in talking about what he did cause he's there and I here and I would only be carrying this on to pass time and I ain't doing that. He keeps saying I'm the best thing that happened to him and he put me through hell and what not but in his book we were only re-evaluating..I was like why didn't you tell me that LOL...I mean shouldn't we have talked together about that. You wake up one morning at 845 am and say oh I wanna sleep with this chic so I'm gonna reevaluate my relationship with my girl, but not tell her. Great. WHo freakin does that and on top of that why did this negro send me a letter right and I open it and I'm thinking that its some long drawn out apology and what not....and it's the story that he sent me...boo don't send me that crap, you sent it to some other chic, and why you write a one paragraph note on the back of it..who does that..apparently he does. Great..I tell ya he just don't get it....just don't get it....

Nurse Dude (also known as D) called and was like did i have a back yard or a porch of some sort, he has a baby pit and he needs to keep him somewhere for a week. Boo you knew you couldn't have a dog, why get him and on top of that why get a pit..come on. So I was like nope sorry hope you find something LOL..once I guess he figured I didn't care he was like I'll talk to you later, umm no you won't great. I hate people that think you're stupid enough not to notice that they only call you when they want or need something...he's gonna make me get rude...I hate being rude but sometimes it feels so nice to be rude LOL

So young one is cool, I like him, we'll see but of course I ain't counting my chickens before they hatch LOL
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:33 PM

17 Comments:

playa playa from the himalyaas!!!! naw kidding...do what u do HL...

September 19, 2006  

sarccastik....I do what I can...I have to keep my public entertained LOL...

September 19, 2006  

Do yo thang girl!

I'm glad you had a good time!

September 19, 2006  

I swear all the cute sexy ones are YOUNG...and the best ones always dont live near u. Dont hurt em though. ANd try not to upt all your eggs in one basket

September 19, 2006  

Have a good time with the young one. Constant sent the other chick the same emails he has been sending you still, probably waiting to see which one of yall are going to put your gaurd down first...

September 19, 2006  

glad you had a safe & fun trip.. hope your roomie doesnt back out on you fri!!

September 19, 2006  

glad you had a great time :)

September 19, 2006  

i thought only ppl from carolina call Walmart Wally world, lol

September 19, 2006  

Glad you enjoyed your time in the S.C.!!

September 20, 2006  

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. SC is pretty in the summer (well I guess it is fall now). anyway, take your time....don't rush anything...just enjoy the moment. What is meant to be will be...and tell "Constant" and "Nurse" to kick rocks...I don't like either of them at this point!

September 20, 2006  

Wow ok let me get started:

The NERVE of constant!!! Negro please!
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! For u and yung one
and D needs his ass kicked! I mean did this idiot REALLY think u were gonna say yes?

But anywho glad u had fun. Disappointed that u didn't get ur freak on BUT I'm happy u had fun. lol

September 20, 2006  

Now who said I didn't get my freak on LOL...I had a blast he is too funny. Had me cheesin the whole weekend....good conversation, good atmosphere and I got lots of good sleep...he wants me to come back down there next month..might just have to do that LOL

September 20, 2006  

hey you didn't say you DID get yo freak on

September 20, 2006  

Girl work it out! Glad you had a good trip :-)

September 20, 2006  

I'm glad you had a great time :-)

September 20, 2006  

I'm glad you had a great time :-)

September 20, 2006  

Glad you had fun. Nothing makes you get over one dude than a new better dude. Constant needs to shut up with his stupid, tired excuses. Nobody is buying what he is trying to sell. He needs to take that shit to St. Elsewhere.

September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home