Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thankful Tuesday



MY NEW TOY!!!!

I cant' wait to use it!!

It plays music, video, syncs with my outlook calendar and saves pics!!

Ok so anywho......It's a creative Labs Mp3 Player...I'm in love with blue so I got it in blue...I can listen to it now at the gym..I'm totally geekin right now (and yes I said geekin LOL..couldn't remember how to spell stoked LOL)

Since I won't be here for greatful wednesday I will be doing it today...and calling it thankful tuesday! I'm so happy that I get to go home and chill with the fam I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm thankful for....

being able to chill with the fam for almost a week

talking to my mommy today..I told her that I gave Giz away...she said I was a big girl LOL

my roomie....she is truly a blessing.....I couldn't have asked for a better extra sister :)

my boss (yes both of them well all of them LOL)...they treat me well and it could be worse

the homeless man I saw that was singing....he made me smile

the man who called me cutie and liked my hair..made me feel jazzy

for DC who calls me his baby girl LOL....and for how he held my hand as we walked across the street (sometimes I like that)

being able to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I pray that you and your families or the individuals that you will spend your holiday with will be blessed by your presence.

for the Steve Harvey Show in the morning...he and that pussy cat swallow tail crack me UP

for the men that I have encountered throughout my life...they taught me how to deal with the good and bad parts of thinking you love someone (notice I said think).

for today being the last day in my work week......

for Z...he taught me what it's like to be loved by a real man and for that he'll always have a special place in my heart

for lunch time......cause it means that half the day is over!

for new found friends and the old ones that haven't gone anywhere....you keep me on my toes :)

posted 12:47pm

posted by Ms.Honey at 9:45 AM

17 Comments:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family! :)

November 21, 2006  

awwww. Sweet post. Have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your mp3 player. I want one now. Imma start dropping hints with my brothers this weekend.

November 21, 2006  

I hope you enjoy ur new toy and have a great time with ur family. We all have a lot to be thankful for. I'm just thankful to see another day and have my health and strenth. Oh and I will really be thankful if I had that cool new MP3 player in pink. hint hint....

November 21, 2006  

Happy day of Turkey eating, can I borrow your new blue toy?

November 21, 2006  

Wait! New blue MP3 player!!! Toy don't sound right! LOL

November 21, 2006  

Happy Thanksgiving and all that stuff...Love the list!

I am thankful that I have a mother that goes to bat for me 24/7!!!!

By the by...what is the name of your new toy? I need a ipo/mp3 player...

November 21, 2006  

so does this post take the place of grateful wed? ;-p

have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

November 21, 2006  

cool...thanks you too!!

deep..I try..I can't wait to use it :)

lady j...I'll help you drop some hints LOL

lady...AHHHH LOL...no you can't borrow it...ohh umm well maybe LOL (sike I knew what you meant LOL)

TC...it's an MP3 player By Creative Labs it's called the ZEN Vision:M

TTD...it sure does since I will be rolling out tonight I won't be able to blog tomorrow..have a great HOLIDAY!!!

November 21, 2006  

AAAHHH HOW SWEET!!! WE THANKFUL FOR YOU TOO!!!! GROUP HUG!!!!...have a nice overeating thanxgiving dinner...

November 21, 2006  

Have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your vacation/time with your family.

November 21, 2006  

I got confused cause our thanksgiving passed so long ago! LOL. Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 21, 2006  

im glad i get out of here at 2 :)

November 22, 2006  

I love gadgets. Have fun with it. Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2006  

Love the new toy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2006  

Happy Turkey day... I think I'm going to copy you.

November 22, 2006  

Im always geekin about lunch.

November 22, 2006  

Enjoy your family!

November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home