Life through my eyes......

Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend Rundown


Friday: Got home, changed clothes and headed up to Bmore for GTL's bday happy hour celebration. First me and the roomie didn't really get lost we just got turned around due to the numerous amounts of one way streets LOL. So we realized that we had driven by the place one before and I thought that wasn't it cause I saw some old ladies go in there.....later on that night I saw those old ladies again LOL. Anyway I called TTD and she lead me right to the place and then there was the joy of finding parking on the street. After driving around for like what seemed an eternity we found one....walked up the street and into the lounge. Let me say that Edens Lounge is one sexxy lil spot. Nice location, nice lil venue....all in all I loved it and if it wasn't so far away I'd probably go every weekend LOL. So me and roomie are the first ones there....and we go to where Tiff says we should go and there is some old fogie there I guess packing up his photography stuff. There were some big girls there with him who I guess taking pictures for what I found out later was a vuluptuous womens' clothing line (or something like that)...so we post up and wait for Tiff to get there. She gets there and finds someone in charge to kinda put some fire under the old man to get him to hurry up and pack his mess. He actin like he all professional, taking forever and a day while these two big girls are taking up space. First let me say that I'm not a size 10 and personally I don't want to be one...but I mean dang why wear a pleather, plastic corset...along with a jean skirt that is so tight around your stomach it looks like you're pregnant. If I can see your belly cause your pants are too tight then you need to change them...or wear a longer shirt. Homeskillet thought she was working it too...but she won't working nothing but the sockets in my eyes cause my eyes were about to pop out from that nonsense she was showing. Then her friend had on a jean skirt too...with some gold sandals on. Why roomie said her skirt looked like she had cut the back out and then sewed some material on it...she had a train..I was like wow I've never seen a jean skirt with a train. Anywho...the waitress came over and asked for our drink orders....a tom collins for me and a gin and ginger ale for the roomie. Why it took this chic bout an hour to come back with the drinks....on top of that they didn't have segrams so roomie didn't want it..I didn't drink all mine. So I asked her to bring me my change back and what not...she said she'd be right back with it.....UMMM why she really didn't come back...I had to hunt oh girl down by speaking to someone who I think was a manager.....Needlesstosay she ain't get no tip from me. So I'm dancing going to say hey to Tiff who has now found her way into the DJ booth when Low and BEHOLD who do I see MISSYYYYY!!!!! I was like that chic looks familiar...where have I seen her at....then she waved at me and I was like ohhh my GAWD!!!!! HEY GIRL!! LOL...she is just as funny in person as she is on her blog. I introduced her to roomie they kicked it off cause her dad lives like down the street from missy and so we made plans to hang out when we go to the Bean the first weekend in December to see Dad in Dreamgirls. She bought me a drink (gotta love her LOL)...Grand Marier and Pineapple....then who else shows up but Kween and No1. No1 bought me a drink too so a sista was NICEEE!! I was knocked out in the car on the way back. I danced, laughed at this old man doing the hump (humpin his private part back and forth), this old man who I think was a pimp and some of the clothes these chics had on. I had a blast and I'm def gonna be participating in future tnjproduction events :) (ya'll like that lil shout out huh)

Saturday: Slept late, found out my godsisters/cousins(we use that term interchangably) we coming into town for a stripper show..but since I'm going out of town for thanksgiving I needed to save funds for gas..so I didn't go. Ended up chillin most of the day then met up with DC (nickname of new friend) and we did a movie in Chinatown (didn't get to see it all) cause parking garage closed at 12 but it was cool. He's very attentive and I like that...he held my hand, rubbed my leg and all that jazz. Nice to know that there are guys who aren't afraid of a lil PDA...and I dont' mean tonguin me down LOL.....went back to his new house and I passed out a lil LOL...got up, said goodbye and went to pick up my lil god sister who was at the hotel by herself....she just turned 12 and wanted to come over....says she can't sleep if she's in the house alone...so I went to get her and we get pulled over cause I busted a U-Turn at the pentagon going the wrong way...told him I was lost...and he sent me on my way :).....NO TICKET!!! WHOOO HOO

Sunday: Slept late again....did laundry through out the day....the cousins car broke down and since I"m going home tomorrow I let them drive my car back to Hampton. That's what fam is for. So Musiq came over (nickname of other new friend cause he does music lol) and we watched some of the game, desperate housewives and went on to sleep.

Tonight I'll get the hair did, pack the clothes and clean my room. So that I don't come home to a mess when I get back on Sunday. I'm ready to go home, haven't really seen my fam in a min so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Can't wait to eat and chill...work on my paper (maybe LOL) and just relax...I need it.

Off to find out how your weekends were.

BLOWN: Why I just found out that Red is going to have a lil boy....I told him good luck on that and that I've moved on...he's asking me all these questions about who is he and what not...boo leave me alone and tend to the baby momma! GREAT (man I'm shocked as piss LOL...speechless as a matter of fact)


posted@9:41am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:26 AM

25 Comments:

Heffa didn't i ask you if you were going home for thanksgiving *shakes fists* lol....but now I'm not going home mama coming back here.

November 20, 2006  

Sounds like you were busy so you deserved to sleep through a couple of days.

November 20, 2006  

I slept so much this weekend i was up til 2 this morning.....and ill be looking for ya that week so dont front stunnas!!!

November 20, 2006  

how many 'new friends' you got? DAYUM!

November 20, 2006  

know...I said yea LOL..I'm goin to my parents house then we're all going to SC

princess...yea I need some sleep LOL

negro..of course NOT!! Don't be not answering your phone either

stilt...umm just two LOL

November 20, 2006  

Nice recap! Travel safely and you know daggone well you not workin on no paper! LOL

November 20, 2006  

thanks for the love :-)

you got a lot of new friends dont ya! ;-)

November 20, 2006  

lady...yea I'm trying to convince myself that I will work on it LOL

ttd...no prob man I do what I can (in both areas LOL)

November 20, 2006  

"...but she won't working nothing but the sockets in my eyes cause my eyes were about to pop out from that nonsense she was showing..."

LMAO CLASSIC LINE!!

Glad you had a good time :)

I'm glad you didn't get a ticket cuz Honey you're too pretty for a VA jail...

November 20, 2006  

tenacious...girl she was killin me..and Im so glad he was like ok don't get lost again LOL...cause I would have died sleepin with burtha lol

November 20, 2006  

It looks as if you had a decent weekend. I spent mine recuperating from the stress of finals and all.

November 20, 2006  

Why do big girls keep misrepresenting that is so embarrassing. Especially since they think they be working it. Skirt with a train??? I wish you had a pic. You needed the fashion police all up in thru there.
Glad you enjoyed ur weekend.

November 20, 2006  

I forgot to put the one pic of u by youserf....them puppies was nice and firm in that one pic......i liked the little bustier number

November 20, 2006  

oh all i gathered from that text was that you were going to SC, lol. miscommunication....LOL

November 20, 2006  

Umm Red...that's the bamma in TX right....it amazes me that ppl still dont know how to prevent pregnacies.....

November 20, 2006  

epsil...yea it was decent

lady J..I was sooo upset at her...hurting my eyes like that LOL

negro..they were perky weren't they LOL

knowone..umm yea about you reading LOL...and yes red is texas..I wasn't hurt just shocked the hell into speechless mode LOL

thoughts..I know as soon as I did it I was like dang LOL..at least my lil godsister was in the car...and everything was right with the car LOL

November 20, 2006  

UM...
I saw the pics of you at the party-
YOU KNOW YOU WAS LOOKIN' CUTE!!!
That lavender jacket was THE BIZNASS!
I looked really nice with your skin-

and WHY were you clownin' the big photo girl!!
You are a fool!
Come see me!

November 20, 2006  

I am glad you had a blast. enjoy your week.

November 20, 2006  

sangin....hey I do what I can...trying to be jazzy like you

deep...thank you..for once no real drama

November 20, 2006  

I'm checking weekend recaps also. Looks like we both had smash out weekends, no complaints there.

This one coming smells like another Funky Fresh Dressed to Impressed kinda weekend.

Travel safely and enjoy. I got Digga's Workout Plan in effect for the Columbus folks on Fri. Shed what u got fed...lol...

One.

November 20, 2006  

Diggz..once again you amaze me by not being anonymous LOL..shed what you got fed...hmm I likes that LOL..too bad you ain't gotta have it near me cause I sure would be in there dancing that stuffing and turkey off

November 21, 2006  

DEAD.. she said homeskillet wasn't working nothing but my eye sockets.. LMAO HAHAHAAAA

have a safe trip home and dont eat too much!

November 21, 2006  

So, I forgot to come by yesterday and everybody beat me to whatever comment I was going to make. So, I'll go with the old standby... Looks like you had a fun weekend.

November 21, 2006  

Lol...well, yea...I save the anonymous posts for when Blogger's shittin on me...I gotta let the people know from whence this [lack of] wisdom comes...lol...

I'm still workin a VA stint...I'll let u know if it gets booked.

One.

November 21, 2006  

I'm glad you can post on my blog now!!! We had fun on that Saturday too, at Eden's. I know TTD and GTL are going to throw more events with their Production Company. See you soon =)

November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home