Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gratitude

"Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives."

--Terry Lynn Taylor



I'm greatful .......


.....for the Most High waking me up this morning, although my bed felt oh so good :)


....the giddiness I felt when I couldn't wait for you to see the shirts I bought you


....the feeling of content I got when just watching you talk on the phone


.....for how you reached to touch my face as you were talking on the phone (that let me know that you weren't totally too into the conversation)


...for how you put the phone on speaker when that girl called....and how we laughed at what she wanted


......my mommy's words and actions guiding me throughout my day, I bet she doesn't even know just how much I adore her


......my daddy calls just to say hello and that he loves me, I'm realizing more and more each day just how much I pray that my future husband is like him


....for finally doing 4.5 on the treadmill LOL WOOOHOOOO I was getting it :)

.....for just being able to be


......for the fact that I don't even feel the need to explain to anyone how I feel about you right now


......that words couldn't explain how I feel right now...cause I'd be talking all day about you :)


.......that I did a great job of picking out your shirts..I told you I had good taste


...for the expression on your face when you saw that I bought you more than one


...for our little play fight with the loaf of bread..you are hilarious (I love how silly I can be with)

......for how you reach for me while we're sleeping


.......for this slow process and not wanting to rush into anything, the presence of what exists now makes me smile


.........for the time I spent with my little sister and her friends, they had a blast and I'm glad they came to visit


.......for the comments that each of you leave it's funny how I love to read and comment on them :)


....for our goodbye kiss this morning and how you reached down to give me an extra one....those mean so much to me


......for being able to avoid the urge to call a certain someone, why ruin my contentment (I tend to punish myself lol)


......for today being wednesday meaning it's HUMP DAY!!!!!


....for the onset of the weekend which means time at the gym with my baby


......for you guys reading my mushiness LOL.....




posted @ 9:20am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:08 AM

31 Comments:

Absolutely beautiful...do you mind if I steal the idea for a later post...

January 24, 2007  

awww how cute. i'm soo happy for you. have read ur pass entries. and u deserve this happynes! i enjoy comin to ur page:)

January 24, 2007  

This was so nice. I too am so happy for you. I look forward to hump day just so I can come and read this.

January 24, 2007  

*Applauding* Please pass that message on to others... its greatly needed!

Thanks for reminding me as well...

January 24, 2007  

creative...thank you, you are more than welcome to "steal" LOL..your lil girls had me crackin up in their wigs LOL

victory..thank you, I really do and I'm relishing it :)

Deep...awwwww I'm glad you like hump day becuase of me LOL

Enigma...I will def do that

January 24, 2007  

you are hot in the crotch I see...cute. I don't go over 3.5 on the treadmill. But then again I never run.

January 24, 2007  

4.5? Get it girl!

Cherish that relationship with your dad.

Isn't nice not to have to act your age sometimes? (bread fight)

January 24, 2007  

Stilt..I get it from you Ms. Jolly Rancher LOL

Ladynay...I know right but I stopped and started like 5 times going up and down I heard that's best when you're not use to running..yes it was truly hilarious :) and no bread was harmed lol

January 24, 2007  

That's so beautiful and refreshing to read. So many people forget to be happy about the small things. Wonderful post. I might be posting something similar soon as well.

January 24, 2007  

Tasha...very true, we should all take the time to be thankful for the little things...thank you

January 24, 2007  

I'm thankful for all those pictures you're going to send and the advance notification you said I get. Oh yeah. [whistles as I walk away.]

Nice post. Enjoy the happy times and the people and things that make them so.

January 24, 2007  

So, dang, I STILL can't say you have a boyfriend? **sigh**

LOL

January 24, 2007  

Freaky...you are crazy LOL..I'll put you on my mailing list LOL...once again watching I love NY made me think of you not T.Weed's moss infestation between his thighs LOL

January 24, 2007  

Hey Honey,

I really enjoyed your post...when you acknowledge that your are grateful you receive so many blessings. I also like to "pay it forward" it makes me feel good.

I'm happy that you found someone who makes you all giddy!

January 24, 2007  

MisUnderstood....thanks chica :), glad you liked it and you are correct acknowledging the blessings keep them coming..and he does in fact make me giddy which in turn makes me laugh LOL (to think that I could ever be giddy)

January 24, 2007  

Syn...umm NO LOL...you can call him my music until a further title has been determined LOL

January 24, 2007  

Awww @ this entire post being about HIM! how lovely *giggle* Enjoy it chile

January 24, 2007  

durtymo...what can I say it just came out like that LOL

January 24, 2007  

that was a really nice list. i love the attention to the simple things that exist between you and your friend. that shows that you each appreciate the finer things in life. the compliment you gave to your father is beautiful; you should tell him that if you haven't already.

i must apologize for not reading sooner, but this new position at the plantation has me crazy busy and when i get home, i've got so much other stuff to do. i will improve though and much appreciation for your presense at my spot. *smile*

January 24, 2007  

awwwww!!!! i LOVE this!!!

oh my bad... heyyyyy honey!!! (LOL)

i was sitting here reading your list with the BIGGEST smile on my face. jus know that i know what you mean and co-sign on this entire list. thank you for sharing your gratitude.

Peace Momma!

p.s. you know imma steal that quote, right?? (hehehe)

January 24, 2007  

great message..we all have so much to be thankful, You are so MUSHY!! loves it!

January 24, 2007  

sounds like someone is either in love or in deep like and it sounds good. Glad you are happy and in a peaceful state of mind.

January 24, 2007  

Girl..ur bliss is rubbing off..lol..stop trying to make me go "awwwww"

January 24, 2007  

Blu..it's quite alright, I know the feeling this week I've been bored so I've had time to write...and you know I meant to call my dad and tell him earlier but I forgot and he's at work right now but I'll call him when I get up..thanks for the reminder

JB....AWWW thanks cause I loved your list too..funny how we're geekin LOL...I know, I know...feel free :)

gemini...yes I'm mushy and I can't help it

ladyj...very deep LIKE LOL..and yep I am happy, quite content

madam..well i was saying aww after I read JB's list LOL so I figured I'd spread it LOL

January 24, 2007  

Girl, I am sick of you and your man ;-). Y'all are just to dam cute. I'm really happy for you.

I am a very firm believer that instead of complaining you should stop and think about all that you have to be grateful for. I have so many things maybe I'll just do my own post about it

Like Ladynay said..cherish the relationship with your father. I know that my daddy has had so much to do with shaping me into the woman I am now.

January 24, 2007  

I'm grateful 4 bein able to wake on a daily and hit ur blog. It helps me guage my normalcy and far ahead of the curve I really am...lmao...I'm playin...

Since you're def on ur muscle hustle and got your mp3 player on overtime, hit www.theurbanstarr.com every Thurs for the free In The Lab download by urs truly. 60 min workout on the 1s and 2s...no studio tracking, no punch ins...one take wonder or not so wonderful...lol...I'm grateful for the gift I've been given.

Music makes the world go round.
One.

January 24, 2007  

that quote is freakin' PRICELESS!!! im swiping it to add to my collection. so hey, im grateful that you posted it for me to swipe! ;-)

January 25, 2007  

awe hunny, you're sooo right. sometimes its very good to just sit back and be greatful for what is.

".....for just being able to be"

that was my favorite.

January 25, 2007  

I'm thankful for the positive pople in the world such as yourself. I love the new pic! That's adorable!!

January 25, 2007  

Aww, that was a sweet post, it was really nice to read and made me think of many things I am thankful for.

January 25, 2007  

A wonderful post as usual

January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home